Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 128)

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Ae Bhagwan mere el post likhte likhte .. tum log kahan paunch gaye 

hello lovies .. howdy .. kuch shattered hearts heal hue?

winey.. hugs to you.. abhi  toh anji  ka shades dikhaLOL

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 20 July 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99redwine1

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Hey Ruby...

Nice to see you...
Sorry cudn't continue discussing yesterday..it started raining heavily..power cut and no internet.. you kept me waiting today...Smile

Lizzy2012sunshine99

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by sunflower52

Hello ladies, the only reason I am being able to connect with Anjali is because us as humans have a little selfishness inside us.

With Khushi I am so disconnected with her right now, if they end up showing her a selfless girl, then she not a human to me. Sorry to say I am not finding Khushi's character appealing at all. 

yaar..ghum phir ke ap khushi ke band baja deto hoLOL
aj ke episode mein usne kya kiya jo apko disconnect lagaLOL

Kya karro yaar Khushi is not been showing being possessive about Arnav. I mean come on she loves this guy, I hope she initiates the romance between them. 

IPK being a different show cant they once show a lead female leading male. The only time a female leads a man on is a vamp. 

I would like Khushi to surprise Arnav with a candle light dinner some where else where no one is there to disturb them. 

I want to see more love scene from her. 

I do not want her to sacrifice her love and life for someone else. 

Khushi needs to worry about her own life 1st no need to be concerned about other's when her own life is on verge of collapse. 

She wants other happiness right 1st she should find her own then she can make other's happy. 

if this happens then their portrayal of khushi's character will get ruin..like anji's getting right now..
I bet..after seeing this ..all nanands in india r on one side and all bahus/bhabhi's r on one sideLOL

Khushi is not taking bold steps because she knows how much arnav values anji and their bond..if it was some other aira-gera..she will fight for it..we show that in kidnapping track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsgeetmaanluvsunflower52Chani123

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by chitmanas

just one question: what would have happened if they had kissed and then the interrupcion happened? would that have been too much? it's not like they are going to do it in the hall right?

the  kiss  here is symbolic to the next phase of the relationship.. it was interrupted in Diwali because they were in denial of the attraction and love...yesterday... Khushi was not yet ready to move ahead with Arnav... today the equation between them has been set right but still some unfinished business lie... their house has to be in order before they can embark on their personal happiness... Isn't it selfish to celebrate when your near and dear ones are going through emotional turmoil?

The only time it was successful was when Arnav was ready to proclaim his feelings to Khushi..he gave a peck... and the family had approved of their budding relationship hence Khushi's peck in front of  everyone... 

You know, this way sab boodhey ho jayenge, including moiCry
LOL LOLon monday if they have a heart to heart conversation... Arnav might assure Khusi he understands the family concern and they both can take it ahead... their marital relationship and the family issues... so good intentions can be sealed with a kiss for  the new chapter...Big smile. the next part of the marital relationship after family gives approval...Wink so  phir se intezar shuru from the journey of kiss to con...LOL

HayeDay Dreaming...Khushi aur Sooraj ki saari jalebiyan aapke naamBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

just one question: what would have happened if they had kissed and then the interrupcion happened? would that have been too much? it's not like they are going to do it in the hall right?

the  kiss  here is symbolic to the next phase of the relationship.. it was interrupted in Diwali because they were in denial of the attraction and love...yesterday... Khushi was not yet ready to move ahead with Arnav... today the equation between them has been set right but still some unfinished business lie... their house has to be in order before they can embark on their personal happiness... Isn't it selfish to celebrate when your near and dear ones are going through emotional turmoil?

The only time it was successful was when Arnav was ready to proclaim his feelings to Khushi..he gave a peck... and the family had approved of their budding relationship hence Khushi's peck in front of  everyone... 

You know, this way sab boodhey ho jayenge, including moiCry
LOL LOLon monday if they have a heart to heart conversation... Arnav might assure Khusi he understands the family concern and they both can take it ahead... their marital relationship and the family issues... so good intentions can be sealed with a kiss for  the new chapter...Big smile. the next part of the marital relationship after family gives approval...Wink so  phir se intezar shuru from the journey of kiss to con...LOL

koeliya.. again a hug to you.. seems nowadays we are on the same race trackLOL

sunshine99Chani123

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumeeta

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Did you guys noticed that Payal had finally declared 'not guilty' on the witness stand! Sh was clarifying the matter and Akash was actually listening but mami came in the wrong moment! If i were the judge, her objection would have been sustained! 

If only Mami allowed her to speak ..this MU wuld've been settled ...but its always..
1. hamara matlab hai...
2. hamari baat to suniye...
3. Lekin Aakash...

etc etc.  from Payal's end ..why does'nt she talk to him in their bedroom at night when they're alone...
Ya wahan bhi Mami aa jati hain

Payal is highly inspired by Saif's dialog from Dil chaahta haiLOL

sunflower52sunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Hi dear Smile woh to episode ne heal kar diye is hafte ke liye.. nice long hug... with hubby telling wife relax..(read-I am there for u) in front of the family aur kya chahiye...Day Dreaming

Edited by sunshine99 - 20 July 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsLizzy2012redwine1Chani123

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Hello Ruby . Just read your post. Trying to understand the episode . The first 5 mins were a treat . I am very curious a sto what will khushi do now. Feel really sorry for Arnav.
Torn between 2 women, one side wife and other sister. 
Why do I have a feeling that Khushi will go back to her sacrificing mood. I so much do not want that. By th ehug today she has accepted Arnav as her husband. Why oh why CVS the kiss is always lefe incomplete.
Well blank call for Anjali, is it an indication Shyam is coming back. I so want him to be back so that the truth finally is out and ARHI can have peace.
I want romance , too much of Drama cant take it.

sunflower52Chani123

Go to top