Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 125)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sassymahi

ya ok sreeLOL... mallu or what??

YUP thats why i clearly ditched the HWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahisunshine99

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

i have Q..even if arnav will say khushi has sacrificed a lot and will bring contract ..u think anji will understand..that time her pregnancy hormones will not bother her??
she just thinks khushi is name of cancer

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahichitmanassunflower52TheFaerieQueensunshine99

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sunflower52

Hello ladies, the only reason I am being able to connect with Anjali is because us as humans have a little selfishness inside us.

With Khushi I am so disconnected with her right now, if they end up showing her a selfless girl, then she not a human to me. Sorry to say I am not finding Khushi's character appealing at all. 

see salma.. i am ok with little selfishness.. but what i am not ok with is that she expects arnav not to change his priorities after marriage.. he has to balance between a wife and a sister ..right?
khushi  has her set of bad qualities too. see she is impulsive and does not think before she talks on delicate issues..she is entirely relateable too, salma

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvsunflower52TheFaerieQueensunshine99Chani123DiamondLife

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by chitmanas

just one question: what would have happened if they had kissed and then the interrupcion happened? would that have been too much? it's not like they are going to do it in the hall right?

The SP nuns may have left but they have left spies in there absence! 

areeba, u know this reminds me of old movies where they showed two flowers kissing LOLLOL; it was so tacky, but people got the message, pleajjj, use symbolism people Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiTheFaerieQueensunshine99

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

just one question: what would have happened if they had kissed and then the interrupcion happened? would that have been too much? it's not like they are going to do it in the hall right?

already many SP viewers had fainted yesterday, after witnessing scenes they had never imagined in their whole livesLOLLOL had they kissed SP would have been boycotted by many! also IF would have waged war on ASR for forcibly kissing a girl without her consent calling it an attempt of post marital rape!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueensunshine99

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Hello ladies, the only reason I am being able to connect with Anjali is because us as humans have a little selfishness inside us.

With Khushi I am so disconnected with her right now, if they end up showing her a selfless girl, then she not a human to me. Sorry to say I am not finding Khushi's character appealing at all. 

The only reason why one can't connect to KKG's character is because at this point the show is from the sister's point of view, so the CV's are not focusing on her, hence the disconnection to gain sympathy for the sister from the viewer. IMO (expert opinion that isBig smile)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvwin7sunshine99sunflower52DiamondLifetanthya

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

i have Q..even if arnav will say khushi has sacrificed a lot and will bring contract ..u think anji will understand..that time her pregnancy hormones will not bother her??
she just thinks khushi is name of cancer

ROFLROFLROFL, well said, she'll not believe even her Chotu or motu if they try to clear Khushi's name

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiTheFaerieQueenDiamondLife

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

the  kiss  here is symbolic to the next phase of the relationship.. it was interrupted in Diwali because they were in denial of the attraction and love...yesterday... Khushi was not yet ready to move ahead with Arnav... today the equation between them has been set right but still some unfinished business lie... their house has to be in order before they can embark on their personal happiness... Isn't it selfish to celebrate when your near and dear ones are going through emotional turmoil?

The only time it was successful was when Arnav was ready to proclaim his feelings to Khushi..he gave a peck... and the family had approved of their budding relationship hence Khushi's peck in front of  everyone... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiJalebiGLizzy2012Chani123sree07

Go to top