Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 12)

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
OuchA quick hello to everyone around..

Seems that I will be missing today's epi... will be at office..
Ouch
hoping that the rain sequence is not today,.. But yeah I am confident about my luck anyway!!

Ouch

Nice Analysis girls!! Tants.. you wrote today!! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasharmibalan..mrinalini..TheFaerieQueensree07ChitraFtanthya

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Nina - glowing with pride.. On your yesterday and today's analysis.. Am glad I forced u to write.. How else would we got a gem like u.. satasang connection today great Nina.. ContinuePosting

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90sree07sharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..tanthya

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by chitmanas

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Nenu thiruga ochanu.. Eenti kotha sangandhi??
Hi girlss sorry net issues .. Disappeared because of it.. Reading a book after long time.. Bliss it is as my son is sleeping

lizzy garu meeu kooda telugu vare na..

Shocked

Ledu ledu.. Naresh Garu.. Nenu okka Tamil ammayi.. Hyd lo unnanu.. Anthukosam telugu baaga oochu.. Challa samaram aayadi hyd lo..na aayina ikkade paani chesthunaru..

Hello lizzy, me too from HYDSmile and very much telugu speaking

one more telugu person and hyderbadi.. Hi from another hyderabadi..

Hello Naresh.  Nice meeting you on REDUXSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasree07tanthya

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by sree07

Hoila...

rangmunch video of DB explaining anjali's tragedy LOL

Where are ur bring Shyam back protests ... saw only one today ?Big smile

i tweeted him twice i guess.Reached reminder 8
Lets see Cool

I will give him a jappe the day he brings shyamu back

Give one from me to babe ... simply because i want to know how he is going to get him back .. thats using my minuscule brain power these days Wink

that's the only thing that does not take my brain power at all.
everything else is mind boggling. LOL

anji baby - the sole reason of shyamu's return. Anji+baby+shyamu is gonna be a deadly combiDay Dreaming

I am racking my mind over who would be the family member who helps shyamConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1..mrinalini..TheFaerieQueenChitraF

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Erika1

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by clarissajohn

guys see this...its unbelievable how immature are ppl out there!! 

Bushy can u give short WU of what she is saying as im in office cant here coz chief is here Tongue

yaar DB is getting a lot of hatemails...and she is like pls understand her hubby is kicked out yesterday,...she is shattered...I don't want the whole of RM to cry with me but neither i want that if i walk in another room...lights are setup and a celebration is taking place

AD says treat it as a drama we are actors role playing we are not like this...

DB says a beautiful story line is ahead pls keep watching 

and love dove Embarrassed

What she is saying is true na. leave her and watch it . poor gal

exactly why send hate mails to the actor...and how the hell do these ppl get their email addresses??

And see she is right abhi ek din hua hai...she even mentioned ke agar 1 week 10 days hogaye hote to it would have been acceptable to Anjali to accept the celebration...lekin kal hi has gone and today khushi's birthday...Smile

Akshay looked quite put out...i think with the scenario with GH yesterday on twitter and Anjali on mails...he was sounding serious...& unhappy

Hi BushHug...yeah hate mail and all is too much yara. My only worry is about the small small things that writer/director are missing...for example ..Anjali should not have inside the room of are married brother just like that...she could have seen it from outside. poolside has a window like thing right where people do get see what's happening for example Shyam saw it thru in that bange wala incident...or Mami saw it from terrace . It just shows Anjali as ill mannered character, she has done it before as well. Then as someone else has also pointed out..why would she need her brother to take to gynaec when she has nani, mami & payal available.

exactly, and the same thing goes for NK as well when he ran into the room to "show the audience" that KKG was sleeping, and even though we like the actors, its the character at the end of the day that are our concerned and justification to the plot, they have their career and we ours to take care of.
But the hate-mail is too childish

Hi Erika,

@ Bold..That did not sit well with me either ...it could have been Arnav closing the door and the camera showing Khushi slumbering peacefully in the BG..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Nareshkotasharmibalan..mrinalini..

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Originally posted by sampin

Sorry double post guys...Big smile

BTW...Did you see the Rangmunch article about DB??The extent that people might go to!!No wonder these people lose it sometimes!!

Why what happened????Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

OuchA quick hello to everyone around..

Seems that I will be missing today's epi... will be at office..
Ouch
hoping that the rain sequence is not today,.. But yeah I am confident about my luck anyway!!

Ouch

Nice Analysis girls!! Tants.. you wrote today!! Embarrassed

Heyy VI,

Yes,  Cupcake ..I did !!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaabavi

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

I  agree it is difficult in catching flaws in the script and story flow in a serial director yes.. it is relatively easy but sometimes it comes to how much you interpret a given scene by yourself and how you want to see it..

because there is no fixed definition for this..

So true dude ...

a single scene given to 3 different directors will turn out differently .. u know when u go to film school.. they teach the director only technical stuff ... like editing , mixing ,.. sound , camera, lighting ... rudimentary of script writing ... all fields which he technically doesnt do on his own but has others to do .. BUT yet he has to know all as he is captain of the ship ... since u can't teach a person what is direction ... its his understanding ..like painting or designing .. its a creative field

there is a complete difference in a romantic scene of Raj Kapoor & yash chopra .. a i love you in YC film wil be very different from the RK film .. as its all about interpretation ..

[/QUOTE]

so true so true.. no person can say this is only way to interpret.. it is a director or a person who is named director that person's pov is what people will be seeing and judging..
[/QUOTE]

Big smileBig smileBig smile

BANG ON .. unfortunately here poor GH gets pulled up or patted on the back more than AK .. which is probably the reason he is always PMSing ...Wink

[/QUOTE]

yeah GH really needs a break from PMSing..he is just a screnplay writer so he need not be that repulsive..  but AK really needs to pull up his socks more..

[/QUOTE]

Ur telling me .. Wink
Look at the no. of varied scenarios one reads here on the khushi arnav bday fiasco ... i dont venture in main forum so dont have a clue how many more will be there .. 

if people have not understood .. then it is a Directors fault .. not GH ... or Hitesh & ritesh for that matter ... Ak has the power to change dialogues ( which they do constantly ) ..  & tweak the scene on the set to make it palatable ..
[/QUOTE]

I was actually agreeing to what you said..

yeah there are many takes for one small scene many misinterpret or may be i shouldn't call that way.. The fault lies more with the director but normally directors in these busy days try to shoot what they get but not change sit and understand.. Ipk needs two units to make everything proper and well executed..

[/QUOTE]

Naresh u so nailed it .. they do need  2 units & that to desperately .. AK is over worked .. & under tremendous pressure to deliver .. bound to make mistakes ... 
I think since the track is now mostly inside .. i.e. the shooting is in (1) SET .. ( even kidnapping was same set) .. they r trying to cut costs & keep one director ... not realizing that working in 2 units will give better yield & increase efficiencies

What IPK needs most desperately is a series director ... i think 70% of the problems are solved if they have one ..

Dialogues .. yeh bacche ( actors) .. sab half the time change karte rahte hai aman ( ad ke saath ) ... isiliye .. tine jerks hote hai scenes mein 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkota

Go to top