Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 119)

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
[Q

i would sympathize with anjali if they had shown a doting wife in khushi who making meals for her husband , waiting for him to come back home etc etc and then show how anjali is sad bec she lost her husband her love.. and khushi got to keep hers. then her jealously an anger with khushi/arnav would make sense... this being angry with arnav for having a wife.. at least that how it came off it me .. was off putting. 

i liked the episode... they are trying to balance all the characters which is needed in a daily soap.. it cannot be just arhi all the time. im trying to sympathize .. yest she was the right balance she wanted her brother to be her support.. understandable and yet u saw that she loved him as well.. today again she was totally selfish. 
[/QUOTE]

on the contrary i thought today you could see that she was not upset with Arnav loving Khushi and wanting to spend time with her... what has hurt her is the misconception that her Chotte lied to her to spend time with Khushi...
and on a lighter note... maybe she got upset cause she thought chhote had used her bouquet roses (which she threw down) to create the flower path for K Wink
[/QUOTE]
ir...but r
see i am not saying she is jealous.. but she is ill..in her illness and her loneliness has  seen things as she perceived it to be ..the earlier anjali would have forgiven her chotte but this anji is saddened.. she knows that marriage does change ppl's priorities.. right ?to a certain extent.. and wanted that to happen to arnav too.. now here she is complaining about the very thing for what she prayed and got for arnav
[/QUOTE]

Agree!! You can see how lonely Anjali feels... but i am confident her chotte will make her see the light at the end of the tunnel...
everytime she closed the door... she never locked it... and each time her Chotte opened it... 
[/QUOTE]
totally agree on this..arnav will make her see reason..but not without difficulty ,my dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanmommamia

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Why nani u couldnt understand chotte ab chotte nahi rahe
wo barey ho gaye hain nani barey
watching epi acha tha scene but jo family dekhne wali hai wo tauba tauba

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

I watched the repeat right now...with volume fairly high...still couldnt get what Barun said after that pati thing Big smile...someone help please

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaDiamondLife

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Chani123

[
Sandy...depression especially acute is really bad with or without pregnancy.. Believe me... Ppl are not ready to see reason at all.. They can be stuck in the same loop for any amount of time... 
From that point of view.. Anji is still coping well.. 
Though her expressions are pathetic.. The car ones... And when she encounters Chhote she suddenly finds strength.. Makes me wonder is this play acting to an extent oh her part??

Same same..kopal..Anji's expressions were all dukhiyari in car..and then suddenly gathering strength to fight with chote.
That girl put the spoiler today in the forum..how will be if anji-arnav fights?? remember in the morningUnhappy

What was the spoiler??? 

that GH's messenger in the forum made a post in the morning
Usually what time does the promo air in india..?? 

LOL dont be so sure that we are getting one! they hardly care! afterall the tagline of this show has been changed to "dekhna hai to dekho warna mat dekho"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamcrazyaddictionmeghavnTheFaerieQueenDiamondLife

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

I watched the repeat right now...with volume fairly high...still couldnt get what Barun said after that pati thing Big smile...someone help please

He said "you won't mind, jab pati maan chuki ho tou." Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafangeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueen

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

k if anjalis pregnancy is adding to her depression then plz show her pregnant ... cuz she looks like she might a serious illness rather than pregnancy. and showing clutching her flat stomach is worse. 

if not a baby bump at the very least give her khushi anarkalis she and payal look more pregnant than anjali at the moment. 
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluv

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sree07

hoila peeps...

Anji baby is rocking day by day...
Electra complex sans sexuality is full in action. Nice concept CVs. 
Nice change from MIL - DIL dynamics still the basics are same.
Track is nice..
but sorry I can not take it... Too much sentiLOL
I think I will soon say hello hi bye bye

jhappis to u..sree molu.. i found the dynamics of today's episode interesting tooLOL..anji 's character is getting interesting .. to say the leastBig smile

Interesting hai...Agreed.
But somehow I can not accept anjlia as a white character. somewhere there is a selfishness in her and it is very much visible.'So I can not connect with the character. I can see her as an off shade. 

In Car scene I did not like anjali\DB... It was as if she is having a big disease. Come on yaar. She is just pregnant. Not a dying patient. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetasassymahiErika1meghavnAsh_Rajendra8ZoyafangeetmaanluvLizzy2012DiamondLife

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

the more u increase the volume the more u'll find it difficult to get himLOL he said-"wont mind, agar tum mujhe apna pati maanti ho to"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetageetmaanluvDiamondLife

Go to top