Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 116)

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

hello hi,moi here.. so what's your take on the episode
Hey geeta...Hug
Progressive... Thoda disheartening abt romance bit.. But am much better after a second watch... 
Did u feel Bs expressions a bit amiss in the first hug?

all i can say is that i expected this.. tie tie phish.. but to reveal another part of the news.. as i told u guys shyam has just made the first move.. didnt u notice.. but romance too picture abhi baki hain meri dost..
i found the episode little abrupt.. found anji really getting on my nerves again.. i agree with her depression bit .she is really muddled because of this. u know in communication theories we call this selective perception and selective retention
Our mind plays this game big time know!! Selective amnesia or a facade of selective amnesia.. When I argue with my husband.. I deliberately put him on spot even though I very well its all rubbish.. CVs are doing a good job here. They have thrown it at us and now want us to think what ever we want..

exactly.. in all this.. i dont like one thing.. attitude of anji.. look at how she feels that once she is angry .. everybody would come running to her.. if a brother wants to spend time with his wife when everybody has gone and even if he has lied.. then it should not affect her if she is normal...
That's the point.. Right now she is not normal...
Not that I liked Anji bit... But force of habit to justify IPk...
Yesterday she said.. The fact that u thought abt me is enough... Ur work is Imp... BtW what was with Anji and English yesterday.. I don't expect her saying its ok.. I'm fine in English...

Back to the point... But today she felt that he lied to her... If he wanted to spend time with khushinhe should have told her... That I am not coming... Khushi will be alone... Or something like that..
Kopal tell me is this the case.. Like they cannot focus.. Acute depression and pregnancy hormones playing havoc..?
Sandy...depression especially acute is really bad with or without pregnancy.. Believe me... Ppl are not ready to see reason at all.. They can be stuck in the same loop for any amount of time... 
From that point of view.. Anji is still coping well.. 
Though her expressions are pathetic.. The car ones... And when she encounters Chhote she suddenly finds strength.. Makes me wonder is this play acting to an extent oh her part??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnmommamiaTheFaerieQueenDiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sassymahi

ok plz answer my kostins anyone... what was khushi's reaction to the kiss today? was she as involved today? is it only me or is sanaya a bit off since few days?
also what did arnav or rather BS mumble before he went down to kiss her? didnt get his dialogue something like "... ...agar tum mujhe apna pati maanti ho toh"
Won't mind...

another sikaar of barun's unclear dialogue delivery...LOL actually he said it this time..i got it on second timeLOL i was fast this time like him to catch the words

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiTheFaerieQueen

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Hello Girls ,

Howzz  all ?? Tongue
Hi Sats..Hug jolly good!! Taking Anji for a task... Wink

WHY ??? ShockedShocked ...I  actually felt so happy when it happened
Sacchi Mucchi.. Tu Koosie ko Pyar nahi karthi.. No wayzzz...

Sachi Muchi kyunki now the stagnant story that was stuck after Shyam's departure has finally nudged itself ahead Smile

The flow it is!! Big smile ..Arnav ka Chutney kaun kaun khayega!! I wish Khushi was not this saccharine sweet.. She should tell him chose between me or your sissy!! LOL I would love to see that.. Sati savithri ,nah!!

Khushi aur saccharine sweet !!  * Sathu gapes in disbelief*

sassymahiZoyafanLizzy2012mommamia

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanTheFaerieQueenareeba_blossom

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by sassymahi

ok plz answer my kostins anyone... what was khushi's reaction to the kiss today? was she as involved today? is it only me or is sanaya a bit off since few days?
also what did arnav or rather BS mumble before he went down to kiss her? didnt get his dialogue something like "... ...agar tum mujhe apna pati maanti ho toh"
Won't mind...

another sikaar of barun's unclear dialogue delivery...LOL actually he said it this time..i got it on second timeLOL i was fast this time like him to catch the words
Ya!! what did he say??? even I cud'nt hear..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiZoyafangeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenDiamondLife

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Hello Girls ,

Howzz all ?? Tongue

Hi Sats..Hugjolly good!! Taking Anji for a task...Wink

WHY ??? ShockedShocked ...I actually felt so happy when it happened

Sacchi Mucchi.. Tu Koosie ko Pyar nahi karthi.. No wayzzz...

Sachi Muchi kyunki now the stagnant story that was stuck after Shyam's departure has finally nudged itself ahead Smile

The flow it is!!Big smile..Arnav ka Chutney kaun kaun khayega!! I wish Khushi was not this saccharine sweet.. She should tell him chose between me or your sissy!!LOLI would love to see that.. Sati savithri ,nah!!

sandy tum bhi aj kal buhat sapney dekh rahi ho .
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

[
Sandy...depression especially acute is really bad with or without pregnancy.. Believe me... Ppl are not ready to see reason at all.. They can be stuck in the same loop for any amount of time... 
From that point of view.. Anji is still coping well.. 
Though her expressions are pathetic.. The car ones... And when she encounters Chhote she suddenly finds strength.. Makes me wonder is this play acting to an extent oh her part??

Same same..kopal..Anji's expressions were all dukhiyari in car..and then suddenly gathering strength to fight with chote.
That girl put the spoiler today in the forum..how will be if anji-arnav fights?? remember in the morningUnhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiZoyafangeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenJhalak29Chani123

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smriti.verma

hello hi,moi here.. so what's your take on the episode
Hey geeta...Hug
Progressive... Thoda disheartening abt romance bit.. But am much better after a second watch... 
Did u feel Bs expressions a bit amiss in the first hug?

all i can say is that i expected this.. tie tie phish.. but to reveal another part of the news.. as i told u guys shyam has just made the first move.. didnt u notice.. but romance too picture abhi baki hain meri dost..
i found the episode little abrupt.. found anji really getting on my nerves again.. i agree with her depression bit .she is really muddled because of this. u know in communication theories we call this selective perception and selective retention
anji is getting more irritating becoz of the way she is showing herself as if she is nauseous all the time and slow motion thats irritating more..a depressed person is not like this all the time...in the car her expressions were like she is going to doc. coz of some emergency...they should work on her expressions..make her less irritating...the other day all they showed was she was walking in RM with kheer in hand for chottey...just hated the walk...it was like killing time..

@Bold 1 : My mom said exactly the same as if she is in delivery or in some labor pain  and was laughing  watching it LOL.      OTT drama, AK  direction here.

@Bold2: It reminded me of "oh O oh Noori Noori " .White saree and candle was missing thats it . ROFL

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 20 July 2012 at 11:50am

sassymahiTheFaerieQueenLizzy2012Chani123

Go to top