Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 111)

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Chani123

hello hi,moi here.. so what's your take on the episode
Hey geeta...Hug
Progressive... Thoda disheartening abt romance bit.. But am much better after a second watch... 
Did u feel Bs expressions a bit amiss in the first hug?

all i can say is that i expected this.. tie tie phish.. but to reveal another part of the news.. as i told u guys shyam has just made the first move.. didnt u notice.. but romance too picture abhi baki hain meri dost..
i found the episode little abrupt.. found anji really getting on my nerves again.. i agree with her depression bit .she is really muddled because of this. u know in communication theories we call this selective perception and selective retention
Our mind plays this game big time know!! Selective amnesia or a facade of selective amnesia.. When I argue with my husband.. I deliberately put him on spot even though I very well its all rubbish.. CVs are doing a good job here. They have thrown it at us and now want us to think what ever we want..

exactly.. in all this.. i dont like one thing.. attitude of anji.. look at how she feels that once she is angry .. everybody would come running to her.. if a brother wants to spend time with his wife when everybody has gone and even if he has lied.. then it should not affect her if she is normal...
That's the point.. Right now she is not normal...
Not that I liked Anji bit... But force of habit to justify IPk...
Yesterday she said.. The fact that u thought abt me is enough... Ur work is Imp... BtW what was with Anji and English yesterday.. I don't expect her saying its ok.. I'm fine in English...

Back to the point... But today she felt that he lied to her... If he wanted to spend time with khushinhe should have told her... That I am not coming... Khushi will be alone... Or something like that..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvSupna9Lizzy2012mommamia

mommamia IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Supna9

Koel's explanations helped me to core and to breathe normally.. I got it now.. Its for Hubby-wifey to solve the burning issues as a team. 2nd verse of saptapadi..

hi sandy why dis kolaveri di why nt separation ji

It will not work Suppy.. From the story POV.. now they are husband and wife i truest sense.. Separation tho impossible.. Its not mazak yaar.. its serious business. its not easy to separate and expect to pick up pieces.. Its not gonna happen.

sandy whole week romance dekh dekh kar its seems i m eating karela. I want some sweets so 4 me arhi sadiest scene can give me sweet taste . I want sweets toffies ladoo

Supna Nani,

tum phir apne purane form pe aagayi ...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaSupna9areeba_blossom

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Hey geeta...Hug
Progressive... Thoda disheartening abt romance bit.. But am much better after a second watch... 
Did u feel Bs expressions a bit amiss in the first hug?

all i can say is that i expected this.. tie tie phish.. but to reveal another part of the news.. as i told u guys shyam has just made the first move.. didnt u notice.. but romance too picture abhi baki hain meri dost..
i found the episode little abrupt.. found anji really getting on my nerves again.. i agree with her depression bit .she is really muddled because of this. u know in communication theories we call this selective perception and selective retention
Frankly speaking tai tai phis was ok... I mean.. He won the bet... That's good... Acceptance from both sides...That is progress...
Payal Akash scene was good.. Payal finding her two feet...
Nani again stopping Mano... Good.. She doesnt want the whole uglybtruth in front of Anji right now...
Anji initially felt bad cos she thinks he lied... But her dialogues at the end were Dead
Tumhe pyaar ho Gaya... What was that? Bhai... Husband wife hain...
All I could think was... Will this prompt a jog down Arnav's memory lane and justify his ILU..
Will he ask Anji on Monday... What questions u have? Ask... I will answer them.. Unlikely...

see my perception of anji is right..she is lonely lost depressed. al that is fine.. she is indirectly blaming khushi for the changes in her brother.. see the changes in arnav are not changes at all .. but is balancing acts by a husband.. doesnt these words put anji in the negative light..as of now.. my heart tells me that arnav will be broken to hear these words about him and indirectly about khushi..so he will try to explain.. it depends as to how the writers want to turn anji in to.. if grey then she will not accept his reasons..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvTheFaerieQueen..mrinalini..Chani123

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

Hello Girls ,

Howzz  all ?? Tongue
Hi Sats..Hug jolly good!! Taking Anji for a task... Wink

WHY ??? ShockedShocked ...I  actually felt so happy when it happened

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8JalebiGgeetmaanluv..mrinalini..Chani123mommamia

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Originally posted by smriti.verma

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by sampin

Maano ya na maano..Ending a week with such a scene..No wonder IPK has such yo-yoing TRP's..A year ago..the serial was marketed as a star crossed love story..A year and 300 epis later,you can't make it a Di ki Saut,period!!

Word to word, my mom also said the same.

I keep updating mom  and verdict was as you said.Today, she got head acheLOL
I did not even pay attention while watching episode, i hardly watched it.(except for first few mins of epi)

so true... they keep confusing the audience... till yest by cousin sis was not at all happy with the track! she was the one who had started watching it after a month long gap with the kidnapping track ending! she did not like the way it was handled after that! yest after the episode she was super-excited and said the old ipk(pre-diwali) charm is back! again today she is left licking her own wounds telling me that BV is much better than this confusion! at least they are true to their plot!
the problem is that the audience of ipk dont watch it for family drama! and after today, even my mom and dad said that it is going the DABH way... the differnce being DABH is much better!!Dead can u believe ppl comparing ipk with dabhDead
i dont understand where to bang my head!
Oh God.. this is the general public opinion!! They better restrategize.. its not funny !! They cannot dish out Anji bani nagin now!!

yeah, anji's reactions are understood by the general audience, they even sympathise wid her! in india, ppl understand such dynamics... but the problem is the ppl dont watch it for her! general audience or internet users, all watch for ipk audience consists of ppl wanting ArHi romance and the strengthening of their relationship... not a khushi who will be on a self sacrificing mode from monday, which will only lead to seperation!
there is no general public opinion as of now! they are just plain conphusedConfused
Confused
Mahi.. the issue here is CVs have brought it upon themselves.. they open thousands of doors and close one at a time.. Its darn irritating and test of patience..
1.DO we know the reason for ILU yet -- NO
2.Do we know what went in Arnav's mind and why volte de face regarding MU- NO
3.WHat went behind the curtains between hubby wifey before they entred RM- NO
  So much such lose ends.. and no answers.. and they start opening more..Angry

exactly sandy..people r complaining about khushi's feelings..
I am opposite and want to know what made arnie said ILu..and all of the sudden change??
well sorry to butt in ..i feel actually in the ME when he was about to go he left her and all the fbs started to play in his mind..he was assured of her innocence then...he turned to return to her , to get back to her...but got kidnapped..he simply finished that unspoken words on phone when he was kidnapped..

Hey Guys!!
thats an interesting discussion ..pardon me for butting -in..
I extremely agree that ARSHI Romance is teh USP of this serial and me living in India can tell u that a huge huge chunk of public is getting exasperated by Anji's reactions..They chunk which has stuck to this serial and is responsible for its TRPs wants to see the romance and Arshi togetherness...the kind of general public that u all are pointing to ...I've talked to sm of them and they r like ...nai hum ye serial nai dekhte..they don't like either teh hero/his attitude/story...
Even the older ladies (40+)n who watch it ..do so for romance and 'coz it has no shitty series of MUs/adultry by the lead/double marriages/pre-marital preg..and all that headache

Edited by sumeeta - 20 July 2012 at 11:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahi

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

ok plz answer my kostins anyone... what was khushi's reaction to the kiss today? was she as involved today? is it only me or is sanaya a bit off since few days?
also what did arnav or rather BS mumble before he went down to kiss her? didnt get his dialogue something like "... ...agar tum mujhe apna pati maanti ho toh"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanChani123

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hello Girls ,

Howzz  all ?? Tongue

hey tanthya!! Hug
i think we are oscillating between frustration, confoojan, anger, feeling cheated, optimism...
whats your haalat after the episode... and the fact that Shyam has made his first move...?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanLizzy2012tanthya

Go to top