Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 108)

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Chani123

hello hi,moi here.. so what's your take on the episode
Hey geeta...Hug
Progressive... Thoda disheartening abt romance bit.. But am much better after a second watch... 
Did u feel Bs expressions a bit amiss in the first hug?

all i can say is that i expected this.. tie tie phish.. but to reveal another part of the news.. as i told u guys shyam has just made the first move.. didnt u notice.. but romance too picture abhi baki hain meri dost..
i found the episode little abrupt.. found anji really getting on my nerves again.. i agree with her depression bit .she is really muddled because of this. u know in communication theories we call this selective perception and selective retention

The blank call was from Shyam wasn't it! He'll definitely try to contact Anjali first!

We all got that one right...Shyam's prank callTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueenJhalak29areeba_blossomArhimaniac

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

This is one of those episodes ...thats building up ...too an intense outburst later...Big smile

Its good...But its not a Friday episode...

Or it might be...where we criticize and discuss a lot...only to be proved wrong on Monday...LOL

exactly right dear.. see as i told u guys.. shyam has started slithering.. and romance mani bhi picture abhi baki hain.. so khushi has accepted him as her husband.. next logical progression is what is needed here.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaAsh_Rajendra8geetmaanluvTheFaerieQueensharmibalanChani123areeba_blossomArhimaniac

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Chalo...Everyone...GN & SD

Will C U all in the new thread tm...

HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Lizzy2012Chani123areeba_blossomArhimaniac

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Originally posted by smriti.verma

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by sampin

Maano ya na maano..Ending a week with such a scene..No wonder IPK has such yo-yoing TRP's..A year ago..the serial was marketed as a star crossed love story..A year and 300 epis later,you can't make it a Di ki Saut,period!!

Word to word, my mom also said the same.

I keep updating mom  and verdict was as you said.Today, she got head acheLOL
I did not even pay attention while watching episode, i hardly watched it.(except for first few mins of epi)

so true... they keep confusing the audience... till yest by cousin sis was not at all happy with the track! she was the one who had started watching it after a month long gap with the kidnapping track ending! she did not like the way it was handled after that! yest after the episode she was super-excited and said the old ipk(pre-diwali) charm is back! again today she is left licking her own wounds telling me that BV is much better than this confusion! at least they are true to their plot!
the problem is that the audience of ipk dont watch it for family drama! and after today, even my mom and dad said that it is going the DABH way... the differnce being DABH is much better!!Dead can u believe ppl comparing ipk with dabhDead
i dont understand where to bang my head!
Oh God.. this is the general public opinion!! They better restrategize.. its not funny !! They cannot dish out Anji bani nagin now!!

yeah, anji's reactions are understood by the general audience, they even sympathise wid her! in india, ppl understand such dynamics... but the problem is the ppl dont watch it for her! general audience or internet users, all watch for ipk audience consists of ppl wanting ArHi romance and the strengthening of their relationship... not a khushi who will be on a self sacrificing mode from monday, which will only lead to seperation!
there is no general public opinion as of now! they are just plain conphusedConfused
Confused
Mahi.. the issue here is CVs have brought it upon themselves.. they open thousands of doors and close one at a time.. Its darn irritating and test of patience..
1.DO we know the reason for ILU yet -- NO
2.Do we know what went in Arnav's mind and why volte de face regarding MU- NO
3.WHat went behind the curtains between hubby wifey before they entred RM- NO
  So much such lose ends.. and no answers.. and they start opening more..Angry

exactly sandy..people r complaining about khushi's feelings..
I am opposite and want to know what made arnie said ILu..and all of the sudden change??
well sorry to butt in ..i feel actually in the ME when he was about to go he left her and all the fbs started to play in his mind..he was assured of her innocence then...he turned to return to her , to get back to her...but got kidnapped..he simply finished that unspoken words on phone when he was kidnapped..

yeah, fits in the scenario... but the problem is genaral audience dont understand these things! they dont analyse all scenes... they need simpler scenes where all the events and character emotions are understood clearly! that said had it not been for barun no one would have ever understood ASR... he emotes perfectly without dialogues and that helps TRP audienceLOL

spsharmilamommamiaLizzy2012Chani123

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

guys watch thisLOL

Super Bushy Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaArhimaniacRabba-Ve-Delena

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Koel's explanations helped me to core and to breathe normally.. I got it now.. Its for Hubby-wifey to solve the burning issues as a team. 2nd verse of saptapadi..

hi sandy why dis kolaveri di why nt separation ji

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaLizzy2012areeba_blossom

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Chani123

Hey geeta...Hug
Progressive... Thoda disheartening abt romance bit.. But am much better after a second watch... 
Did u feel Bs expressions a bit amiss in the first hug?

all i can say is that i expected this.. tie tie phish.. but to reveal another part of the news.. as i told u guys shyam has just made the first move.. didnt u notice.. but romance too picture abhi baki hain meri dost..
i found the episode little abrupt.. found anji really getting on my nerves again.. i agree with her depression bit .she is really muddled because of this. u know in communication theories we call this selective perception and selective retention

The blank call was from Shyam wasn't it! He'll definitely try to contact Anjali first!

yeah u are right.. they have to bring him back for the progression of the story from here.. Big smile

Jhalak29Chani123areeba_blossomArhimaniac

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9Lizzy2012Chani123areeba_blossomArhimaniac

Go to top