IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! - Page 105

Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106122

Another one...could be the sentiments of most people who watch it for ArHi.
Originally posted by b.sarika2

But you know they may keep her as negative till Shyam's entry...she may just overlook all this and again be happy with her husband...but then where does this leaves Khushi is what i am not clear about.

See Shaym has to come back for the final showdown, that will happen when Arnav and Khushi will team up to expose Shaym to Anjali. Bauji will also play an important role in exposure of Shaym to Anjali.

Arnav still has no idea that accident happened because of Shaym or Khushi does not know  the bauji  stroke happened because of Shaym
Originally posted by b.sarika2

But you know they may keep her as negative till Shyam's entry...she may just overlook all this and again be happy with her husband...but then where does this leaves Khushi is what i am not clear about.

my Ques .. Sarika .. what is happening to the LOVE STORY ... 

What role is KHUSHI's in this whole saga .. ?

She is the heroine or is that changed ?

I don't know .. why i feel there is a BIG SHOCK awaiting us .. a very BIG twist .. just a gut feel .. .

Originally posted by sunflower52

winey.. answer one question of mine.. see if anji doesn't turn grey or black.. after the past is revealed.. how do u read the plot from there on?

Past is just a stepping stone for us audience to understand the character purpose only. We should know the circumstances that damaged both bro and sis. 

What made Anjali the way she is, why she lives in an illusion what made Raizada's keep her in the illusion. How Shaym used her damaged personality for his own agenda. If all of this is known then the audience will understand her reaction more and why she is changing. 

honestly i dont think the audience will not be  interested.. my take on this..if they can bring in khushi and arnav in to this equation.. then the audience will look up.. but anjali alone cannot carry iPK on her shoulders
Originally posted by sunflower52

See Shaym has to come back for the final showdown, that will happen when Arnav and Khushi will team up to expose Shaym to Anjali. Bauji will also play an important role in exposure of Shaym to Anjali.

Arnav still has no idea that accident happened because of Shaym or Khushi does not know  the bauji  stroke happened because of Shaym

Agree..shyam has to come back. With that POV, if Anjali has become total Vamp for Khushi and Arnav then i dont know how Khushi and Arnav can stay back in RM either Khushi or both will have to walk out. otherwise blocks kuch theek baith nahi rahe, but then if all 4 players are not under the same roof toh Shyam ka truth will not come out..Uff ...
Originally posted by redwine1

my Ques .. Sarika .. what is happening to the LOVE STORY ... 

What role is KHUSHI's in this whole saga .. ?

She is the heroine or is that changed ?

I don't know .. why i feel there is a BIG SHOCK awaiting us .. a very BIG twist .. just a gut feel .. .

Darra rahe ho boss, kaisa twist expect kar rahe ho...jara khul ke batao...warna raat bhar need nahi aayegi mujheπŸ˜†
Originally posted by redwine1

bang on Salma ... the past had to come out .. what made these 2 to what they r was so expecting that 
what i GOT today shocked me coz of this ... i told Lizzzy a cpl of weeks back .. the past has to now resurface ... 

But this open vamp ..was the shocker .. now lets c ,... probably on monday this turns out to be damp squib .. & they give us some bones .to chew 

winey.. answer one question of mine.. see if anji doesn't turn grey or black.. after the past is revealed.. how do u read the plot from there on?

na na ... i always was expecting Anji to turn grey ... other wise ..the story ends .. also she has to  be the one who brings in the villain .. 

Now what past r v talking on ?? thats the BIG ONE .. in this current track anji HAS TO TURN GREY .. also vamp is fine with me 
but if they turn this into a saas bahu saga is the problem ..

C this is BRO SIS BIG rift playing out .. admittedly blame on KHUSHI .. . but there is no choice now .. with what she has told him .. that ASR doesnt support KHUHSI

Now this is as per TODAY .. one doesnt know what he tells her on monday & what is her reaction ... 

ok .. i have my answer .. thanks wineyπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Past is just a stepping stone for us audience to understand the character purpose only. We should know the circumstances that damaged both bro and sis. 

What made Anjali the way she is, why she lives in an illusion what made Raizada's keep her in the illusion. How Shaym used her damaged personality for his own agenda. If all of this is known then the audience will understand her reaction more and why she is changing. 

honestly i dont think the audience will not be  interested.. my take on this..if they can bring in khushi and arnav in to this equation.. then the audience will look up.. but anjali alone cannot carry iPK on her shoulders

I think Arnav is important, most audience will ask why ? and what changed. I want Arnav to have that flashback again so it could reignite audience curiosity about their past. 

This past is for both Arnav and anjali, if they add Khushi's angle will be worth to see.  
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

na na ... i always was expecting Anji to turn grey ... other wise ..the story ends .. also she has to  be the one who brings in the villain .. 

Now what past r v talking on ?? thats the BIG ONE .. in this current track anji HAS TO TURN GREY .. also vamp is fine with me 
but if they turn this into a saas bahu saga is the problem ..

C this is BRO SIS BIG rift playing out .. admittedly blame on KHUSHI .. . but there is no choice now .. with what she has told him .. that ASR doesnt support KHUHSI

Now this is as per TODAY .. one doesnt know what he tells her on monday & what is her reaction ... 

ok .. i have my answer .. thanks wineyπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 i feel there is a BIG SHOCK awaiting us .. a very BIG twist .. just a gut feel .. .

Darra rahe ho boss, kaisa twist expect kar rahe ho...jara khul ke batao...warna raat bhar need nahi aayegi mujheπŸ˜†

yaar sarika .. darra nahi rahi hoon .. khud dari hui hoon .. just a feeling .. not even worth rambling out .. chalo ..

can't believe i use so much dimaag power on this .. bas aaj se pure analysis of what was shown .. no thinking of future track ..πŸ˜ƒ

neways have no choice but to see what they show πŸ˜‰