IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! - Page 103

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

That turned creepy without even a marriage.It crossed a fine line between BIL and SIL.

Good you dont watch EK shows and in that way IPK is lot better but drama element is not well executed  in IPK .

Yes I can see they have such a good concept in their hand but they fail to utilize it properly. This is with every hindi dramas I have watched.

The only EK show I really loved was Aashirwaad. 
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Help in What Sarika?

It depends on what you want to write...

Short stories...etc...it would help...they would provide you with a lot of tips...creative ideas...

Look for the course content before u sign up...

I did once on technical writing...thats why I am asking...

It depends on what you want to write...Because the focus and the tips that you get would be totally different...😊

Hi Sharmi, sorry missed ur reply in earlier thread...for stories and script writing.

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Feeling Sleepy.

Good Night!

Enjoy Maadi
Originally posted by sumeeta

Yaar I think its getting tooo much for Khushi now...
I want her to be vindicated...and thers only one way of this happening...the day Arnav goes..."Di, Khushi ko blame karna band karo...aap jaanna chahti ho maine aapke sawwalon ke jawaab dena kyun band kar diye...kyun maine achaanak Khushi se shaadi ki...etc. etc. in front of the other family members including Payal...
and teh icing on teh cake will be when Payal says.."Khushi tumne ye sab hamaare liye kiya?? but  tumhaara sacrifice bekaar gaya ...etc etc.. and they(Khushi and Payal) walk out of RM 

i agree.. 

c this is what i always complain abt.. khushi's character is secondary to others.

thanks to redux i know that this is arnav and anjali story.. but lets be honest they did not sell the story like that at all. for they lay audience its always been arnav and khushi love story. the lay auidence including myself see khushi who i consider the lead opp to arnav being sidelined for anjali. instead of gradually infusing anjalis importance an pov... i feel like they are shoving it in our face... thus the backlash from the audience. for me the makers are going wrong is their desperate efforts in trying to gain the audience  "sympathy" for anjali. i read what u all wrote and i got that anjali was not acting jealous .. now look at the main forum most think that anjali was jealous of arhi .. so where will the sympathy come for her. if it doesn't how will the trp go up. 

Lizzy to put it mildly  ..the episode shocked the shit out of me
i was expecting this ,.. but not before end of the week ..the confrontation shudve been wed post ... big risk to close a friday on this note ..

specially if ur audience is crying for romance .. .. 

& this was an out & out vampish move .. the whole way she acted ,.. was VAMP .. not grey ... 

the whole faint & then getting up .. that shocked the shit out of me .. 
don't know what they r planning ...but this is downright saas bahu shit ...
r they expecting core audience to stick with this .. i mean 2 saas bahu tracks in one episode /.
payash & arhi ..

Instead of making Anjali a vamp, they should have shown her to go a little crazy and bring out her past and what made her the way she is.

Past needs to come out pronto to make the audience connect and understand both Arnav and Anjali. 

bang on Salma ... the past had to come out .. what made these 2 to what they r was so expecting that 
what i GOT today shocked me coz of this ... i told Lizzzy a cpl of weeks back .. the past has to now resurface ... 

But this open vamp ..was the shocker .. now lets c ,... probably on monday this turns out to be damp squib .. & they give us some bones .to chew 
Originally posted by redwine1

i was expecting this ,.. but not before end of the week ..the confrontation shudve been wed post ... big risk to close a friday on this note ..

& this was an out & out vampish move .. the whole way she acted ,.. was VAMP .. not grey ... 

r they expecting core audience to stick with this .. i mean 2 saas bahu tracks in one episode /.
payash & arhi ..

Instead of making Anjali a vamp, they should have shown her to go a little crazy and bring out her past and what made her the way she is.

Past needs to come out pronto to make the audience connect and understand both Arnav and Anjali. 
[/QUOTE]

bang on Salma ... the past had to come out .. what made these 2 to what they r was so expecting that 
what i GOT today shocked me coz of this ... i told Lizzzy a cpl of weeks back .. the past has to now resurface ... 

But this open vamp ..was the shocker .. now lets c ,... probably on monday this turns out to be damp squib .. & they give us some bones .to chew 
[/QUOTE]

Either the past or it could be that watching Arnav and Khushi's closeness, she is remembering her days with Shyam and getting more into depression/frustration. And then throwing a either or situation that bring back shyam or I too leave as you guys dont have any proof. would have worked?? 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106111
Originally posted by redwine1

payash & arhi ..

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

According to doods the stage has been set for the past to resurface. When ever doods has analysis most of the time it comes true.

I want their past to come out and the cv's should make it painful then the audience will get what Arnav and anjali went through.