Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine99

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†on monday if they have a heart to heart conversation... Arnav might assure Khusi he understands the family concern and they both can take it ahead... their marital relationship and the family issues... so good intentions can be sealed with a kiss for  the new chapter...๐Ÿ˜ƒ. the next part of the marital relationship after family gives approval...๐Ÿ˜‰ so  phir se intezar shuru from the journey of kiss to con...๐Ÿ˜†

koeliya.. again a hug to you.. seems nowadays we are on the same race track๐Ÿ˜†
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumeeta

If only Mami allowed her to speak ..this MU wuld've been settled ...but its always..
1. hamara matlab hai...
2. hamari baat to suniye...
3. Lekin Aakash...

etc etc.  from Payal's end ..why does'nt she talk to him in their bedroom at night when they're alone...
Ya wahan bhi Mami aa jati hain

Payal is highly inspired by Saif's dialog from Dil chaahta hai๐Ÿ˜†
sunshine99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

Ae Bhagwan mere el post likhte likhte .. tum log kahan paunch gaye 

hello lovies .. howdy .. kuch shattered hearts heal hue?

Hi dear ๐Ÿ˜Š woh to episode ne heal kar diye is hafte ke liye.. nice long hug... with hubby telling wife relax..(read-I am there for u) in front of the family aur kya chahiye...๐Ÿ˜ Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Ruby . Just read your post. Trying to understand the episode . The first 5 mins were a treat . I am very curious a sto what will khushi do now. Feel really sorry for Arnav.
Torn between 2 women, one side wife and other sister. 
Why do I have a feeling that Khushi will go back to her sacrificing mood. I so much do not want that. By th ehug today she has accepted Arnav as her husband. Why oh why CVS the kiss is always lefe incomplete.
Well blank call for Anjali, is it an indication Shyam is coming back. I so want him to be back so that the truth finally is out and ARHI can have peace.
I want romance , too much of Drama cant take it.
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

koeliya.. looks like our intial guess was right ..hugs to you for being my thoughtful bejhena.. this is what i was explaining to ppl.. but thing that really came out strong is anjali's selfishness.. see even in times of adversity couples do  find their borough of sunshine in a corner.. i felt that is what arnav and khushi were trying to do..that too away from prying eyes.. when ppl were not there at home..as a writer..  am happy anji has started the journey of revealing herself

True..Lizzy..
but her brother and all relatives will take this bad anji in nice way..
While they take all nicey khushi in bad way๐Ÿ˜•...
redwine1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

winey.. hugs to you.. abhi  toh anji  ka shades dikha๐Ÿ˜†

jao padh lo analysis ..

chal sneak preview yahan pe doon ?
Lizzy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Hi dear ๐Ÿ˜Š woh to episode ne heal kar diye is hafte ke liye.. nice long hug... with hubby telling wife relax..(read-I am there for u) in fron of the family aur kya chahiye...๐Ÿ˜

yeah..and i was also day dreaming.. anyway i told ppl here that situation is not as bad as it looks..shyam is trying his snakewa dance again..that is confirmed..
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

if this happens then their portrayal of khushi's character will get ruin..like anji's getting right now..
I bet..after seeing this ..all nanands in india r on one side and all bahus/bhabhi's r on one side๐Ÿ˜†

Khushi is not taking bold steps because she knows how much arnav values anji and their bond..if it was some other aira-gera..she will fight for it..we show that in kidnapping track

The way they have portrayed Khushi as a clever girl, she can still romance her hubby without sacrificing Arnav and Anjali bond. 

A little bit of selfishness from Khushi I am willing to accept especially when it comes to Arnav. 

Lizzy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

jao padh lo analysis ..

chal sneak preview yahan pe doon ?

i just went and read it winey๐Ÿ˜†..just finished it.. anji mata ka entry in to the world of bleak colours๐Ÿ˜†
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

They have never focused on Khushi, the only one who has better character graph has been Arnav and now Anjali. 

Some time to write based on one character and to get it accepted then they have to kill the other character inorder to make the other developing  character to shine .

Khushi shined initially , not arnav.  Then it was arnav , not Khushi. So you could enjoy Khushi only till Lavanya.After Lavanyas track, it was arnavs turn to shine character wise .

This time , they will kill 2 characters going forward  to make way for other character, its already in process.Khushi is already killed and no screen space too.Only for trps , they are using and showing her.

Arshi will be  killed for Anj.
Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 11 years ago