Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys...chalo thoda gussa thanda kar lo...dekho...i will give u a situation...straight from my bheja-fried mind...

since now Khushi knows...that ASR did so much for her...and yes she was happy that she lost...they almost kiss...(hey bhagwan is near-miss kiss ko kya naam doon)
she will understand ASR's situation now...mebbe she has overheard Anji-Arnav convo...and will not trouble him for at least 2 episodes...mebbe we will have some romantic moments...when ASR will be sleeping and Khushi  sits besides him and tells that she loves him but yada yada...family nonsense etc...
Mebbe a situation will arise that she will wear red saree now whole heartedly and we will have rain romance...

My blood group is B+ ðŸ˜‰

(and Reduxians who follow GH on twitter: pls do us a favour...just send msg about episode being KLPD after so much hype,spoiler and promo...)kyonki episode wise and story wise its fine( not taking TRP factor though) but is it the fault of the audience whose expectations are an all time high ...thanks to spoilers,promos and then u give a damp squib...Does the general public have the patience to wait???

4 LIons...Think about the word "BALANCE"
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Suchi.R

Sarika.. one thing bugging me.. Why she is taking so many tablets?  Everyone in RM worrying about her tablets and she is telling she dont have mood to eat it ( mann nahi karta.. )    What kind of tablets it is..  On side note,  is it something so that tummy will always stay flat? ðŸ¤£

Yeah the tablets are
1. to keep her tummy flat
2. To kee her pimples in check
3. for Crying without use of glycerine
4. To induce pain while walking 
5. feel more and more jealous 
6. to avoid any sane thoughts coming into mind

And besides everyone in RM has realised that she is a gone case now so no point in talking to her about anything else but tablets
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

hey guys...chalo thoda gussa thanda kar lo...dekho...i will give u a situation...straight from my bheja-fried mind...

since now Khushi knows...that ASR did so much for her...and yes she was happy that she lost...they almost kiss...(hey bhagwan is near-miss kiss ko kya naam doon)
she will understand ASR's situation now...mebbe she has overheard Anji-Arnav convo...and will not trouble him for at least 2 episodes...mebbe we will have some romantic moments...when ASR will be sleeping and Khushi  sits besides him and tells that she loves him but yada yada...family nonsense etc...
Mebbe a situation will arise that she will wear red saree now whole heartedly and we will have rain romance...

My blood group is B+ ðŸ˜‰

(and Reduxians who follow GH on twitter: pls do us a favour...just send msg about episode being KLPD after so much hype,spoiler and promo...)kyonki episode wise and story wise its fine( not taking TRP factor though) but is it the fault of the audience whose expectations are an all time high ...thanks to spoilers,promos and then u give a damp squib...Does the general public have the patience to wait???

4 LIons...Think about the word "BALANCE"

KLPD?😕
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Supna9

Koi iss happy soul ko tell k 6 mnt contract marriage wala promo ho gaya ya ho ga i feeling k ab ho ga tell me pleeejjj tell me
precape kya tha

supna ab horaha hia...6 month contract ab sab ke samane aane wala hai..

precap nahin dikhaya
😳
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

hey guys 

so all high hopes shattered

but my hopes aside .. episode was k 

arhi part was great... 

but anjali.. y are cv's hell bent on di ki sauth angle... im not saying only show arhi ... show her pain, her suffering, show her sense of abandonment. but today for me she came off as totally jealous of arhi esp khushi. she is arnavs sister not lover. that is y anjali is not getting sympathy here nor in the general audience. her promo dropped the trp. honestly i felt worse for khushi than anjali.. her picking up those flowers like she has sinned.. what did she do .. she didnt need to feel like that in her house... glad arnav said relax 

@bold Correct...signals are not coming properly.
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeesa

How many wanna bet when Arnav goes back to his room Khushi is not there...Mahaan Khushi has left the house (hopefully taking her clothes...especially the saree) and Arnav goes in search for her and we have the rain romance and hopefully symbolic wedding...

I know I know...me in la la land...but yaar me starved for romance

I love your optimism of la la land.

"Supnao ki duniya mei rehna he acha hai , kyunki asle duniya mein dil thod the he "😆
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JRia

Hi 🤗

hey Maria ðŸ¤—