IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! - Page 68

Posted: 11 years ago
Me stuck work at work so haven't see the epi yet, but read the WU...Rain Romance...Taj mahal ha??? ðŸ˜³

I was not gonna get my hopes up and was going to keep expectation very low
 So I will get Akash, Di, Payal, Mami  Where is Mita, I need to take the Phoolan Devi mantle from her 😡
Originally posted by pals13

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000" size="3">yes Ruby the word is KLPD🤣</font>

Wat is klpd
Originally posted by sampin

I dunno..Am scared to go there..Look as I said before..these guys need to learn marketing big time...You end the week on such a poor note..What will keep the viewers glued,tell me??!!We at IF know that a rain romance is coming up,What about the general audience??What message do they get??A plain separation on the way and Di ki Saut!!5 min of passion and 15 mins of endless tear jerking moments -Is this how they plan to climb the trp charts??!!

Sammy my love .. i promise .. i solely swear me is not GUL KHAN .. contrary to public belief .. i too thot romance was on the cards today

i promise .. i thot this was wednesday play out .. so i am sorry I AGREE with u completely .. 
Originally posted by sunshine99

Looks like I have to take my demand of uninterrupted romance to the tweeting world... hamari maange puri karo...😆  Abhi toh serious convo hoga btwn hubby and wife...he will finally understand na what ticks his wife... finally the key to her locked feelings... "manaat ki chabbi"... remember the dream of Khushi when arnie was kidnapped... the pearl... the key...
Bingo you have a point here!! So Kiss and Seal after that serious talking!! ðŸ˜›... Anji will be hell bent on either chotey being chotey always or if he wants to become Arnav .. bring my hubby in RM.. ðŸ˜†
Not a bad episode! But we are back to my original issue with this PH...do not set up expectations, when you cannot deliver on them. It impacts the TRPs but more than that it irks regular viewers of the show.

PH could have given the kiss and then let the family barge so that everyone was happy. Given the scenario that has been set up, I find it very hard to see any romance coming up.

Having said that there was some progress
1) Anjali verbalized her thought process and feeling of abandonement.
2) Payal is at the end of her tether, I can see her blowing up pretty soon. If Payal decides to leave, there is very little to hold Khushi back in RM unless she wants to give her marraige a honest chance. With her mahaanta syndrome and Anjali's/RM wasis attitude, it seems unlikely.
3) Khushi has lost and so accepted Arnav as her husband. Arnav has already accepted her as his wife. Does this mean that the current understanding between them renders the issue of 6month contract void?
Originally posted by Shastradhari

i am with u buddy😆 in this butaleon

Dont worry dear , Sams friend will come up with perfect post free of grammar mistakes asking forum members to understand Anjali.😆
Originally posted by riyya6

yup agree...

They need to release a rain promo or a Shyam promo...this weekend...

I think Asr will concentrate a bit more on Anji now...thats why he must have forgotton about Khushi ...then he remembers about her and goes for her...While she drenches in the rain...

3 incomplete kiss...😲

Also guys...looks like the time is nearing for the truth to come out...Today Anjali spoke about the wedding day...Where for the first time Arnav refused to answer Anji's questions...

So we are heading towards the truth...

hello ladies... so much for Khushi in a saree... the much anticipated hug... and the kiss loop closing... ðŸ¤£ but somehwere i knew we would not really get what we want everyday... 

on a serious note... i quite liked the episode after i got over the initial shock and depression on the stopping of the # 1000 attempt to kiss khushi... every character got their min of fame... akash, payal, mami (she is getting on my nerves now!!) ... ek Di who keeps on barging in on A&K at any time and ek Mamiji who comes barging in on A&P at any time... these RM waasis seriously have privacy issues!!...

between going to agra and coming back to RM... when did Arnav get the time to buy rose petals and then arrange it so beautifully as a path for Khoosi bitiya!!...HP to off thha na... ðŸ˜²

Originally posted by redwine1

Sammy my love .. i promise .. i solely swear me is not GUL KHAN .. contrary to public belief .. i too thot romance was on the cards today

i promise .. i thot this was wednesday play out .. so i am sorry I AGREE with u completely .. 

Chalo..Finally able to convince Winey!!😃

Am seriously pissed off yaar!!They are testing my patience,they really are..I could do better with ArHi MU...But this is gonna be so repulsive man!!
Originally posted by mommamia

Bingo you have a point here!! So Kiss and Seal after that serious talking!! ðŸ˜›... Anji will be hell bent on either chotey being chotey always or if he wants to become Arnav .. bring my hubby in RM.. ðŸ˜†

yeah she will demand on next week...she will say i want you to be happy but i want to be happy  too..please bring my happiness back..i want my shyam