Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Girls, Fresh   , Taaza Taaza Redux ready .. Please Reserve πŸ˜›

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3101655
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

5. She meant Akash & Payal relation by kuch cheeze badali bhi to ja sakti hai..

May be thats also right Sarika.. but the whole thing was centered around them.. So me thinks its about them.. But the way she said it meant Aakash and Payal..Then that would mean she has lost hopes about her relationship..😲 Hai Hai..
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mommamia

Kopal I concur.. I think its combination of yours and mine.. Put togehter.. Yeh CV bhi na.. Hame Einstein bana kar hi chodonge...

πŸ˜† Agar itna dhyaan maine kabhi padhai mein diya hota ya office mein to aaj kahaan hote! 
Seriously just the amount of time and effort i spent in analyzing every micro-mini second of the show...its unbelievable
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chani123

oho.. supna dear.. Ghunsa nikaal do...What happened sweetie??
Are u taking ur meds?? Are u still fasting while taking meds??😑

no kopal ramazan nt start yet its 4rm saturday. N i ll keep fast but how many idk but i ll. Abhi mujhe koi drama nahi dekhne de raha bhai movie dekh raha tha 7 min ka drama nahi dekha me ne .
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

be a sweetheart.. Combine them in ur famous appealing format... And if u wish to use them in the post.. go ahead...😊

Teek hai.. Aaj K and S combo... lethal hai kopal abhi se bata rahi hoon..πŸ˜‰
Hona bhi chahiye.. I am ASR u r Khushi..πŸ˜† I have sworn to protect u ASR style..
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Girls, Fresh   , Taaza Taaza Redux ready .. Please Reserve πŸ˜›

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3101655

Thanks Sathya...was eagerly waiting to see these these lines from you!!😊

BTW: I love, Love the title!!

meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

megha.. waiting for ur theory..

With todays play out my theory but I might be completely wrong'

so here it goes - 

1) Khushi is creating problems herself all thks to her selfless nature

2) Khushi - akash - payal talk ' 2 ppl against her' K is hurt today due to Payal is a fact but Payal is right. This will nt stop K she will still mess up I think or she is again so hurt tht all this is happening due to her she will draw herself into a shell

3) Anjali the storm will brew against Khushi in RM ' todays Anji talk with Naani ' Shyam cant be wrong.. Chotte also cant be wrong'but y did this happen who is to blame?-  she doesn't want to name Khushi but she is making others see in tht direction subtly.

4) Maami is anyways against them.

5) K will start to get beaten up from all sides slowly.. so at home K becomes target unnecessarily

6) K will slowly start breaking inside again (btw she is already broken dnt knw wht is left to break ) but she will not open her mouth - today's dialogue with DM

7) It will be very hard for her to share with Arnav as she will be afraid tht he might not believe her be it in Payash matter or Anji also for Anji matter she will not want to create rift b/w bro-sis - also link talk with DM today.

8) Then one day our man ASR will realize whts happening & he will open the mouth everything from the time of first mtg to kidnap.

9) This will pave way to wedding track as my feel is Arnav might tell this to make Payal & Akash to realize K's worth + Anji to realize (which I dnt knw hw it will turn out) tht is why all the FB from past few days.

Whts not sitting is Shyam's entry- hw will be come.. will he further brainwash Anji which creates trouble to K?

Edited by meghavn - 11 years ago

Teek hai.. Aaj K and S combo... lethal hai kopal abhi se bata rahi hoon..πŸ˜‰

Hona bhi chahiye.. I am ASR u r Khushi..πŸ˜† I have sworn to protect u ASR style..
Oh yea.. I had almost forgetten abt that.. My invitation was in drain.. waise .. But dear dear NK mentioned INVITATION that was good enough for me.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: coolgal270

Actually Sandy, it was the 4th point that had me confused!
when she said, things cant change..i was πŸ˜•...i thought she has already realized that he is changing...for her...but then why is she saying that again...

But now i get what u r saying and it makes sense! Thanks...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sumi.. we are growing our brain cells in rapid speed πŸ˜›
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi ...girls...Just watched the episode...

dropped in to say hi...

I will get back to bed...its 4.am hereπŸ˜›

See u all in the new thread tm...😊

Bye TC