Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Chani123

No idea.. sabki ghanti baj gayi hai.. They were here a while back... 
i liked his walk down the memory lane...😃

and NK horrified at their khatarnaak romance..😆..
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

see.. yesterday we were tired explaining to ppl.. but the promo changed my mind koel.. khushi will try to leave but either arnav will leave along or will not allow her to go..but our reasoning on why khushi was behaving like this was bang on..like u said who is actually stalking us here at redux😎

I agree with you meri thoughtwali behena🤗 as we were saying the OTT has come back in it's own way... will lead to ASR realizing about Khushi's real reason of sadness as you said... seeing the trp yesterday and today's last part even I feel  the separation in love  track  of Arhi has gone for now ... loved explanation from all angles- Khushi, Payal.Anjali  and ASR... Akash has been consistently explaining his stand  for this track so no issues with him...😆 
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

see.. yesterday we were tired explaining to ppl.. but the promo changed my mind koel.. khushi will try to leave but either arnav will leave along or will not allow her to go..but our reasoning on why khushi was behaving like this was bang on..like u said who is actually stalking us here at redux😎

Geetu.. ðŸ¤—..Why was she confused abt her thoughts... explainya pluzz..See first she says how can she celebrate her birthday given the circumstances
She thinks abt he hurting her
She again says she cannot forget certain things
She says well somethings can be rectified.. 

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tejuvijay

Am RofC..replace laughter by crying..no one is responding to my questionwaa😭

have to put my son to sleep..meet u all in some time
Originally posted by: sunshine99

I agree with you meri thoughtwali behena🤗 as we were saying the OTT has come back in it's own way... will lead to ASR realizing about Khushi's real reason of sadness as you said... seeing the trp yesterday and today's last part even I feel  the separation in love  track  of Arhi has gone for now ... loved explanation from all angles- Khushi, Payal.Anjali  and ASR... Akash has been consistently explaining his stand  for this track so no issues with him...😆 

Aakash is angry young man.. I am not budging one bit. Is his stance ðŸ˜†
Koel explain abt Khushi's monologues pluzzz
meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chani123

hey Megha.. Now did u understand what we were discussing yesterday..

yes Kopal... but she doesn't want to leave... his words have sat in her head.. damaged her heart... so she is nt able to enjoy + he is nt open... 

He definitely has to work hard to get her believe him... so my feeling is tht Payash issue also she will nt tell & in the process will mess it up.. on top of tht Anji maatha will start creating troubles...
she will bear all but will nt open her mouth to him...ASR will hv to find out himself...

I hv one theory running in my head... maybe it will play out like tht.. leading to wedding track...
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mommamia

Aakash is angry young man.. I am not budging one bit. Is his stance ðŸ˜†
Koel explain abt Khushi's monologues pluzzz

Sandhya  busy with the little one will come back with I could gleam from the monologue.
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolgal270

friends, mujhe monologue mein confusion hai...could you please give pointers and please explain...kya rectifications hue??

My thoughts..
She is unable to understand that why can he not understand that I cannot be happy as long as the other ppl in the house are unhappy.. Anji and Mami ji are unhappy with her.. Akash and Payal are also having marital problems.. Basically she wants ASR to understand that her smile cannot be bought with material things.. She thrives on the happiness of others.. and everyone else around her is so unhappy... like she told him while walking out, that I cannot see u sad.. Now that he is no longer that sad... and wants to enjoy with her.. she cannot be happy with him cos others are miserable..
As I said earlier that u can forgive but not forget.. She has forgiven him for what he said.. because if he said those words, he also stopped her from leaving.. That means he does want her in his life.. But it was so easy for him to say those words.. So in her mind there is some place where he holds her responsible... and she is unable to forget that.. 
Somethings can never change.. Meaning ASR.. And the love-hate relationship they have.. But somethings can change.. Meaning probably her reactions to it.. and she will change them..
Does it help??
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me too going to putting my kid to sleep..
I think I got it.. 
1.She knows how hard he is trying to make her smile but she cannot under the given circumstances
2.She recollects his harsh words
3.And the way he made her stay back (Contract)
4. So that is why she says Kuch cheeze kabhie nahi badal saktha.. She really thinks he meant what he said!! ðŸ˜² (that is why I was not able to connect .. Here I was thinking since they are soul mates this shld not come between them.. I am literally banging my head)
5. And she wants him to change this and is ready for the final union. Kuch cheeze badli bhi tho jaa sakthi hai na (May be she hinted the grand wedding)