Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malsub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sampin

Dunno...Look...if you ask me,I liked the episode...It was unexpected and Arnav opening up to NK was something I didn't really look forward to...I don't have a problem with naughty ASR..I do have a problem with a cheesy one..I hope Gul knows that😉I liked how Arnav came up with those dreadful moments they shared..it kinda indicated that's how their love-story is...Not at all rosy!!Yes,NK's "Laov"was a total put-off and it was definitely not one of the intense lot..But I guess after few days of reasonable episodes,a day of unreasonable can be digested..But yes I'll have an issue..if they stick to this manaofying abhiyan for more than a week..I need passionate romance,pronto!! 

Hey Sam, 

I also liked the episode tonight except the Rudali bit but thats needed basically to create the pathway for Shyam's re-entry. And I am just loving the Arnav-NK bromance these days though the "laov" parts were jarring!! And yes, Khushi manao abhiyaan should not spill over to next week - they should wrap up by Friday latest!
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonshine

ASR will get himself tangled in fairy lights and get Khushi to un-entangle him'"Khushi, main ulajh gaya"🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Doc ur on fire tonte... dropping laughter bombs
malsub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zooni.blue

ASR is just not regretting releasing the tapes :((

Hi Zooni, he will regret pretty soon when he comes to know thats the reason how Shyam entered Khushi's life. I thought it was a very good point in today's episode.
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunshine99

if Khushi opens up to him about Payash  and they concoct a plan to amend the rift in Payash...similar to the one about Payash love confession...Khushi is happy ASR is happy to see her happy and lovey dovey moments...😍 we might head that way... 1 ke jagah 2 romance milega... to literally  experience what you mean by the phrase  blowing hot and cold...😆

KOEL ..

Hai agar yeh HO ... 

Par bezech mein madam  "CHOTTE " ka kya ????
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved ASR's smile made me go back to his smile during Payash sangeet... after Khushi dance on Didi tere jetji

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sunshine99

if Khushi opens up to him about Payash  and they concoct a plan to amend the rift in Payash...similar to the one about Payash love confession...Khushi is happy ASR is happy to see her happy and lovey dovey moments...😍 we might head that way... 1 ke jagah 2 romance milega... to literally  experience what you mean by the phrase  blowing hot and cold...😆

i almost thought this was happening when he had FB of payals marriage breaking but s igh GH has other plans he ruined mayank of MJHT the same way :/
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JRia

so unlike ASR 😕 

I thought I'd have that flirtatious item back after kidnapping track..What about him??He's lost in thin air??Without a trace??I don't have a problem with a naughty ASR...But ASR knows how to flirt,right??His flirtings were enough to bring Khushi back to her usual self😳This track won't satisfy any in the long run..Those who were craving for the RTR,will be totally let down,those who wanted romance will be let down,those who wanted some serious intense stuff will be let down!!

GH,Gul&Co...Do handle with your baby with care...We don't want another crib death🤢
Edited by sampin - 11 years ago
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mommamia

This is all paving way for Shyam's entry . That is all to it.. She will talk to her chotey in such a way that all the blame will be sweetly placed on Khushi's head!! And Arnav will have to bring Shyam back to make her realize ..

The sooner Shyam comes back the better. I don't mind Anjali, but Akash is grating on my nerves. I am liking payal though. But I hope she doesn't turn away from Khushi. She was right to chastise Khushi today though.

PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Originally posted by: zooni.blue

this si ASR being ruined :(((((

i enjoyed the epi but at the cost of ASR's character?????

I think they have maintained ASR character quite alot...

1. When he got to know it is her Bday he first got her a bag (the best on the market)...He thought work over...Biwi Happy...well that did not work - ASR thing to do
2. then he came home and started to search online for a birthday suprise
3. Ordered red roses though it did not reach her
4. During the whole cake cutting he was very much in character...pissed off at her not agreeing to her
5. The aloo puri was also done slyly...it was NK who blurted it out
6. Ordering a saree...losing his temper ..demanding her to wear it...all in character

Now you see he has tried stuff the ASR way and he wants wants to make her smile...so he thought lets do stuff Khushi way...

the man is in love, wants his wife on his side a wife who is willing to walk in a moments notice for the better good of the family...and he does not want her to do that...

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: malsub

Hi Zooni, he will regret pretty soon when he comes to know thats the reason how Shyam entered Khushi's life. I thought it was a very good point in today's episode.

Nice point yaar Malobika... 👏
Never thought abt that😳