IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mommamia

Sab ishara Khushi ki tarah point kar raha hai. The who she wanted us to replace with KHUSHI..

Exactly! Though she's still not there yet. But the hysterics are here and they are only going to get worse…

Originally posted by sampin

Look a little naughtiness is good..What ASR is doing is not mushy..I'd have hated it if he brought her flowers and chocolates everyday..He's just trying to make her smile,period!!He knows that expensive sarees and gifts won't be able to lift her mood...Every funny track need not be like that dreadful GH track...And as for ASR saying his love story..call me an idiot ..I always wanted ASR to open up to somebody about his first meeting with Khushi...And I liked it that he only reminisced about when they have hurt each other..intentionally or unintentionally..I'd have been angry if he opened up about their romances😳That should remain only between Arshi!!

Exactly! I was a little scared when he got up to tell NK the story..I was like its not ASR char to tell about the romantic moments...coz that is his private feelings and emotions which he shares just with khushi...
But all he told was the moments how he hurt her, gave her pain and tears...
Really liked that...Its as if those moments are prodding his conscience all the time...Nice touch!

And Nk expressions...haha " Love story"😆??
Wow what a secretive husband n wife nt share their romance n good moments with others CHALAKU ASR.
But why he is sitting like a pheli night ki bride
why o why tell me o why
Originally posted by sampin

Yes...what was NK using all the time??It wasn't even "LABH"it was something like Laov🤣

I think he was deliberately using it to irritate ASR
Originally posted by sonshine

Exactly! Though she's still not there yet. But the hysterics are here and they are only going to get worse'

This is all paving way for Shyam's entry . That is all to it.. She will talk to her chotey in such a way that all the blame will be sweetly placed on Khushi's head!! And Arnav will have to bring Shyam back to make her realize ..
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Dear...well i agree...maybe that is wat is coming...and soon Shaym will be back so full chance of another confrontation where this truth might come up!!!

Ya it started the day ASR told Khushi ki agar tum nahi aati to Shyam aisa nahi karta - then Khushi said agar hum Sheesh mahal mein nahin mile hote - then today Anjali said Chote ko koi galatfehmi - then in the next scene Arnav said I thought she was a rival...then released the footage on all channels...

Also, I think Nani will probe further because she was genuinely moved by Anjali's pleas that Shyam cannot be like this -- at least someone in RM will start questioning ASR's decision instead of blindly accepting it so that we can move towards the ultimate truth. 
epi was super fab!!!!!!

precap was ://

i wanted ASR to mend payash relAtionship
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Appu control 🤣🤣🤣

Dont u know they keep an eye on Redux...if they notice this and apply...tab toh ho gayaa
🤣

ASR will get himself tangled in fairy lights and get Khushi to un-entangle him…"Khushi, main ulajh gaya"🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by mommamia

Ash Bottom line we are talking about Khushi.. Ma Sacrifice and Butting In is her name.. She wants to solve everyone's problem and if they are happy she is happy. Its very very Khushi. That too when Payal is unhappy , she will do anything to bring back that smile on Payal's face. She has this feeling of borrowed love because she is an orphan. Appu/Kopal can put it better.. 

Thank you for responding and very true of Khushi.

I think after some attempts of failure,  CVs will make Khushi to  succeed.(DM and Nani involvement may be)
Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 11 years ago