Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Gals The only best thing today was the precap I cnt stop laughing🀣

But I loved NK's expressions when Arnav was telling him their love (oops! horror) story.🀣

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

when I saw him sitting in the wardrobe like that.πŸ˜† It can't be true'

I mean, ASR?πŸ˜• But then again, he was known to be naughty in his childhood' supposedly glued Akash to his bed and all' πŸ˜†

I am liking NK-ASR scenes more and more, even better than ARHI' what is happening?πŸ˜•

[/QUOTE]

i agree .. im glad that its something naughty rather then something cheesy which is really not asr. what i didnt find was asr was him telling his personal story to nk.. i didnt think asr would do that. last time askash asked he didnt say anything. 
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Look..this ASR is the man in love and he'll go any lengths to make Khushi smile..Because ASR derives whatever liveliness he has from Khushi...And a morose Khushi is something ASR can't stand..He tried his own ways but that saddened Khushi more than anything..So what's wrong with him trying to bring that smile on her face??People change,don't they??What's wrong if he's ASR to the whole world but Arnav to Khushi??

yup..the lover boy will be completely out...See his sister made him older man..i mean mature way earlier in his life..
She has not brought any changes..
This girl is bringing everything out..he is living his life...smiling...I am very happy for him...He has worked his butt for AR and family..this man deserves happy moments..let him do what he wants..
He was kidnapped for 60 daysπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sampin

Look..this ASR is the man in love and he'll go any lengths to make Khushi smile..Because ASR derives whatever liveliness he has from Khushi...And a morose Khushi is something ASR can't stand..He tried his own ways but that saddened Khushi more than anything..So what's wrong with him trying to bring that smile on her face??People change,don't they??What's wrong if he's ASR to the whole world but Arnav to Khushi??

Its what they are trying to show. Role reversal to the T... He has become her and she has become him.. And now they are trying to find each other somewhere. That common line. 
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amarb

ise... 300th episode ka KLPD naam doon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Beens IPK always celebrate erything late new yr, diwali, holi all were late and ab 300 episode may be friday, keep the hopes high gals or may be nxt weekπŸ˜ƒ
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghavn

Next year BEST JODI award goes to NK & Arnav πŸ‘ I'm just loving both of them together...
🀣

Megha, they should put them into the nomination...m voting for sure🀣
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

OK girlies Episode was so-so.. But progressing points I am mainly stuck in ASR's version of story 

He is remorseful, guilt ridden and what not..
But man is NK adorable or what...I can watch his scenes like Govinda movies.. He is so good!!

Loved NK πŸ˜ƒ

Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The best part was the walk down the memory lane...😊
It was cute... He remembered all those times.. And they brought smile to his face... Paagal pan and madness to hai... πŸ˜ƒ
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Hi .. ladiz log main aagayi
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chani123

What the? 

I am loving it and hating it at the same time... 
On one hand it's funny... On the other it's completely ridiculous... πŸ˜•
Ab ise kya naam doon...

"Confusion"πŸ˜†

I think they are just giving us some light-heartedness before shyam descends on us...
didn't u hear Anjali today... he is not like that! he couldn't have done such things!
chotte also can't be wrong... so who's lying?...Ouch