Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

o god,my thoughtwali behenas.. thought the same thing yesterday..when he gave the gift packet.. show some passion man.. and get her

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">every time he has pulled her .. i have thot chalo ab passion ... woh kahan hai .. ????</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wasn't joking the other day ... just imagine us ...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">In 1 year we have seen :</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cheek kiss</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Neck kissy ( presumed)</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Forhead kissy</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">now may be nosey kiss</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">so until next one year various parts of the face will get kissed ( except of course the lips which v will not be shown) ...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">& V the people will be analyzing the Kisses ...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really see what GUL KHAN IS DOING TO US😉</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">( Erika this ones for u .. no hindi slang )</font>

o god.. another one.. mentally i was betting where he would kiss her in the rain sequence.. 😆😆..winey should write a passionate romance script together😆

see ruby thats why i always in a side on this discussion. I m nt a fool n u all r phool n me cool cool
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi all😃

So DB interview is out...and she putting such statements😕 she is justifying why Anji is not happy with the b'day celebration!!!!

well Anji for ur info...that was a private celebration between hubby-wife in their private room...Do u understand the word called PRIVACY...or do u remember ur CHOTE is married for past 4 months..u can't just barge in that too at night time!!!!

Gosh, this team need good PR pronto...poor interaction skills!!!
Edited by RiyaDutta - 11 years ago
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

every time he has pulled her .. i have thot chalo ab passion ... woh kahan hai .. ????

I wasn't joking the other day ... just imagine us ...
 In 1 year we have seen :

Cheek kiss
Neck kissy ( presumed)
Forhead kissy
now may be nosey kiss 

so until  next one year various parts of the face will get kissed ( except of course the lips which v will not be shown) ...

& V the people will be analyzing the Kisses ... 

Really see what GUL KHAN IS DOING TO US ðŸ˜‰

( Erika this ones for u .. no hindi slang )

o god.. another one.. mentally i was betting where he would kiss her in the rain sequence.. 😆😆..winey should write a passionate romance  script together😆

Lizzy i am on ... but please note i am a pathetic writer .. i can give u the story line .. i can give u script .. then i retreat ..

AFTER that i am at SEA ... u have to swim BABy  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supna9

Megha Appu n kopal hi :-)

Hi supna ji...🤗
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Hi all😃

So DB interview is out...and she putting such statements😕 she is justifying why Anji is not happy with the b'day celebration!!!!

well Anji for ur info...that was a private celebrate between hubby-wife in their private room...Do u understand the word called PRIVACY...or do u remember ur CHOTE is married for past 4 months..u can't just barge in that too at night time!!!!

Gosh, this team need good PR pronto...poor interaction skills!!!

i agree she needs to learn from her on screen husband shyam.. the guy got bashed all year round... he laughed an embraced it. people love him now. barun an sanaya kept quite when their character is bashed.. ask sanaya how much khushi is bashed.. did she ever say anything. y cant people learn to zip their lip. 
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode begins…

Arnav in his room getting Khushi to notice the gift. Khushi reluctantly opens the gift, but rejects it.

A: but why? I chose it, ordered it, wear it!

He remembers NK saying talk sweetly

A: I want to see u wear it

K: NO

A: why

K: u bought the saree 4 me… but u couldn't buy me my smile

ASR goes to NK's room and blasts him… hilarious

Originally posted by: sonshine

Episode begins'

Arnav in his room getting Khushi to notice the gift. Khushi reluctantly opens the gift, but rejects it.

A: but why? I chose it, ordered it, wear it!

He remembers NK saying talk sweetly

A: I want to see u wear it

K: NO

A: why

K: u bought the saree 4 me' but u couldn't buy me my smile

ASR goes to NK's room and blasts him' hilarious

So now officially NK is ASR's pinch bag.. Ouch
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Khushi's monologue… finally

She is doing all this because of the circumstances in the house.

CU: Payal telling Khushi that whatever is happening between AK and herself is personal

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonshine

Khushi's monologue' finally

She is doing all this because of the circumstances in the house.

CU: Payal telling Khushi that whatever is happening between AK and herself is personal

thank god they put that.. .everyone was getting confused. she is not mad with arnav.. the situation is bad and she does not feel like celebrating. that fits khushi's character.. others first her second. 
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

i agree she needs to learn from her on screen husband shyam.. the guy got bashed all year round... he laughed an embraced it. people love him now. barun an sanaya kept quite when their character is bashed.. ask sanaya how much khushi is bashed.. did she ever say anything. y cant people learn to zip their lip. 

dear totally agree...they knew after months of wait people will want Arhi together so at that stage bringing such track that will cause rift between Arhi wont be taken lightly by the viewers!!!

and this is wat they have agreed for the future tracks...then why coming and justifying themselves...the track will speak for itself...they better take it sportively!!!