Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

sree, dont take all this seriously Sree,Pr fiasco happens from time to time .. but not at the 4lions rate..if they really want a good PR agncy.. i willing to recommend them for free..😑

seriously if u think about it sree.. ..joint family main cant ppl have private celebrations.. how did anji come across during the khushi Birthday celebration..selfish .. am i right.. i am not faulting DB but am faulting the script who has made her look that way..Ppl will never understand saintliness if u act this way babes was my thought that day

ditto lizzy i just posted it somewhere
Arnav did not invite the whole town. it was just huby and wife in their bedroom in their privacy.
Why to find fault in that?πŸ˜•

he he  please do the honors and suggest a good PR for them. BS, GH and DB all need  one. The only guy who sounds cool is AD. He is a sweetheart. People have called aakash spineless in the twitter. he smiles thats it.πŸ‘πŸΌ. Btw i think Gh sudhar gaya
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Koel now do u get why i was shocked last night ..we are always one in thot ... my point exactly ... how can they show same romance yaar ... why r they not showing the passion .. why is khushi not dancing about in the bed .. why r v not seeing a different ASR ..??

if he can do puppy love ... why can't he do passionate love ... πŸ˜­

o god,my thoughtwali behenas.. thought the same thing yesterday..when he gave the gift packet.. show some passion man.. and get her

every time he has pulled her .. i have thot chalo ab passion ... woh kahan hai .. ????

I wasn't joking the other day ... just imagine us ...
 In 1 year we have seen :

Cheek kiss
Neck kissy ( presumed)
Forhead kissy
now may be nosey kiss 

so until  next one year various parts of the face will get kissed ( except of course the lips which v will not be shown) ...

& V the people will be analyzing the Kisses ... 

Really see what GUL KHAN IS DOING TO US πŸ˜‰

( Erika this ones for u .. no hindi slang )

o god.. another one.. mentally i was betting where he would kiss her in the rain sequence.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..winey should write a passionate romance  script togetherπŸ˜†
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: amarb

Hi megh...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aur mujhe tu humesha bhool jaati hai Beena 😑 

Where is my πŸ€—

Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Redwine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iritz

Aur mujhe tu humesha bhool jaati hai Beena 😑 

Where is my πŸ€—

Nahin yaara... tere koi comments nahin dekhe to  pata nahi tha if you are online or not...

double hugs... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

tune mera aur mere hubby ka convo pada.??
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chalo drama start honay se pheley i m predicting k arnav cant manaofying her n she ll nt manig if she wear that sari then i m asking 4 sats to tues why da hell she doing this stupid drama.
iritz thumbnail
Originally posted by: amarb

Nahin yaara... tere koi comments nahin dekhe to  pata nahi tha if you are online or not...

double hugs... πŸ€—

tune mera aur mere hubby ka convo pada.??

πŸ€—

yaar mere room mein wi-fi ka panga hai... connection baar baar cut ho jaata hai... isliye beech beech mein gayab ho jaati hun !!!

Padha na... First thing in the morning... was ROFL !!! What the !!!! πŸ˜†

Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

every time he has pulled her .. i have thot chalo ab passion ... woh kahan hai .. ????

I wasn't joking the other day ... just imagine us ...
 In 1 year we have seen :

Cheek kiss
Neck kissy ( presumed)
Forhead kissy
now may be nosey kiss 

so until  next one year various parts of the face will get kissed ( except of course the lips which v will not be shown) ...

& V the people will be analyzing the Kisses ... 

Really see what GUL KHAN IS DOING TO US πŸ˜‰

( Erika this ones for u .. no hindi slang )

o god.. another one.. mentally i was betting where he would kiss her in the rain sequence.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..winey should write a passionate romance  script togetherπŸ˜†
See when they started with that pool side scene.. Abt Arnav deliberately blocking her and she responding... That part was good... If they had developed that teasing, loving romance...mthe birthday surprise if they had shown khushi respond positively... I think few intense rabba veys.. I would have been one happy viewer.. He kissing her...forehead, cheeks, eyes... In one scene... Mazaa aa jaata..
😍
iritz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

Hey!πŸ€—

Hey Appu...
πŸ€— how's u? All the pooja done?? Did u have to fast today as well??
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

Hey!πŸ€—

Hey appu... πŸ€—
I am seeing u after so long...😊