twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: meghavn

I'm with u on this Sree πŸ˜‰

What interview?? what all am I missing in last 6 hours
PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Just saw the DB interview...You know I dont get the point of justifying your character to the audience...I mean ASR was bashed BS kept quite...Khushi was bashed for a long time Sanaya kept quite...then why should Daljeet come and clarify her character...you know the average audience understands where she is coming from...my mom understands Anjali pain...she may not like as my mom is a strong Khushi fan but she gets it...

By justifying your character you are just showing your insecurity.
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sree07

πŸ‘πŸΌ Join the gang. Me too a boiling soul now. πŸ˜³
I was searching for a pacifying soul to comfort me. πŸ˜­
I am tired of anjali the saint campaign. 

sree, dont take all this seriously Sree,Pr fiasco happens from time to time .. but not at the 4lions rate..if they really want a good PR agncy.. i willing to recommend them for free..😑

seriously if u think about it sree.. ..joint family main cant ppl have private celebrations.. how did anji come across during the khushi Birthday celebration..selfish .. am i right.. i am not faulting DB but am faulting the script who has made her look that way..Ppl will never understand saintliness if u act this way babes was my thought that day
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

Beens IT wali behna πŸ€—

Maata thank you for mentioning me in your post... haven't had a chance to comment on all posts... Have been busy at work yesterday and pretty busy today as well...
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

1 more thing I felt Ruby from last one year we have been seeing nok jhok... was great at the point when they were falling in love now... they have fallen in love and married reversing the nok jhok from ASR manaoing to Khushi getting angry in not enough there has to be a difference in the way the romance has to be portrayed now  a little more intensity , a little more passion with each interaction... u can have ugly fights but the make up also should do justice to that... foreceful gulping of cake and mathura aloo alon e will not do the trick...

Koel now do u get why i was shocked last night ..we are always one in thot ... my point exactly ... how can they show same romance yaar ... why r they not showing the passion .. why is khushi not dancing about in the bed .. why r v not seeing a different ASR ..??

if he can do puppy love ... why can't he do passionate love ... πŸ˜­

o god,my thoughtwali behenas.. thought the same thing yesterday..when he gave the gift packet.. show some passion man.. and get her

every time he has pulled her .. i have thot chalo ab passion ... woh kahan hai .. ????

I wasn't joking the other day ... just imagine us ...
 In 1 year we have seen :

Cheek kiss
Neck kissy ( presumed)
Forhead kissy
now may be nosey kiss 

so until  next one year various parts of the face will get kissed ( except of course the lips which v will not be shown) ...

& V the people will be analyzing the Kisses ... 

Really see what GUL KHAN IS DOING TO US πŸ˜‰

( Erika this ones for u .. no hindi slang )
meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amarb

I think that promo thingy is fake... may not be true... after the TRP falling like a roller coster they cannot show Arhi separation

Beens πŸ€—
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mommamia

Satiya ge hai 4 Lions.. Sambhal nahi pa rahe hai.. Everyone out there are having PMS.. I never knew Gorky,GH NP are all ladies..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

any kind of medication will help here?.. the docs present her can reply clearly on thisπŸ˜†
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghavn

Beens πŸ€—

Hi megh...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">πŸ‘πŸΌJoin the gang. Me too a boiling soul now.😳
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">I was searching for a pacifying soul to comfort me.😭</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">I am tired of anjali the saintcampaign.</font>

Where are You? Wat is happening? plz tell Me too
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

any kind of medication will help here?.. the docs present her can reply clearly on thisπŸ˜†

Prescribe kar sakte hain... But won't be effective... Serious cases mein useless rahti hai... πŸ˜†