IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sampin

Bang on Koel!!
Look Khushi's character is as confusing as Anji's...

Accha I have a question here..Why is Khushi turning cold shoulders to ASR now??In the past there have been several incidents where ASR insulted her like hell and she never retaliated and came back to him..Sometimes she is so forgiving and sometimes she's not...He said HB..He cried,she cried..Going by Khushi's characterization,Khushi should be all zany and sunny by now..Then why this Kolaveri Di??Or am I missing a big something here??!!
see that's the problem a clear cut understanding of the characters is not there... There are a lot of nuances shown... and they are left open to the viewers interpretation...so each viewer predicts that in her own way and moves ahead  with the story in their view... which after sometime is shown different from what actually unfolds on the screen...as the directors , writers have a different interpretation of the nuances...see I would enjoy this if I am watching a whodunnit or a thriller where I need to keep guessing everything... but when it comes to a love story or a social drama... a guessing game for  every frame , for each character behavior is exhausting...I as a viewer log on to see a smooth flow of a love story with its share of problems  and a pleasing visualization with a dash of guessing twist thrown in now and then. Not spend my entire 20 mins.. trying to solve the episode like a rubik's cube...
Originally posted by iritz

🤗 Tere liye Pg 16 pe Daleel chhodi hain... jawab to de !!! 😆

i rest my case.😆.🤗

.however one objection milord...NK has always referred to khushi as unhonne..even during the confrontation..ya all other scenes...

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Aaj suraj kahan se nikla...RIP and 😊 is ke bajaye...itni lambi post 😲 *faintwa hogayi* 😆
RIP 😆🤗 Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Red-wine, please translate in English as well, I don't understand the meaning of the words, 😆
Originally posted by sampin

Sure sharmi & Sammy will send u guys a PM tomorrow ?
Hi coochie coo reduxians...🤗
@ ruby... Pls send the pm to me too...😃
Is the trp mystery solved?

Yep..It's 3😃Still poor🤢
Ya... But better than the shocking 2... 😃
Be positive...

Sandy, my love... Thanks for the post of appreciation for all of us... I am so glad that I found redux.. A place where I was accepted, appreciated and underwent tremendous growth in understanding... It has helped me analyse things better in real life too, instead of reacting in the heat of the moment.. Thank you so much...'🤗
Originally posted by redwine1

Dekh aaj ka report card Star ko sat nite ya sunday morning ko mil gaya ho ga .. at least indicators toh mil gaye honge ... isiliye ek din main promo kaata aur nikala .. who bhi  channel cut promo ...

now they r trying to justify ke don't judge the character .. toh phir spoiler bandh karo .. .. its pure damage control ... 

The lady is absolutely MAD .. what was she saying on camera ... 
DONT connect with me ... don't appreciate my work ... don't consider me ..

WARK hard ??? knon tum office main  baith ke mazaak karti ho .. all of us work hard .. so BIG deal .. who is bashing her for working hard ??

& the other one who was sitting next to her .. what was he saying ... pls don't go crazy after our show . we are like any other show .. dekho .. magar DIL se nahi ?

4 Lions .. shud stick these peoples mouths .. HIRE A PR person who can speak to Media .. & give the actors .. like Barun / sanaya a written statement to what they can say .. another script if u please 

👍🏼 Agree with you
I am with you in this this stick bills on PH's mouth campaign. 😳
Originally posted by riyya6

RIP 😆🤗

aagayi aagayi delhi 6 ke baad apni riyya6 waapis aagayi...😆🤗
Originally posted by iritz

<font color="#660066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
🤗 Tere liye Pg 16 pe Daleel chhodi hain... jawab to de !!! 😆</font>

iritz very well said 4 both DB n Anjali.
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

i rest my case.😆.🤗

.however one objection milord...NK has always referred to khushi as unhonne..even during the confrontation..ya all other scenes...

NK, as I said... bechara poora soora hi hai Hindi mein... usko bechare ko rehne de !!! He brings smile yaar... woh usi ke liye achcha hai !😛

Originally posted by redwine1

Dekh aaj ka report card Star ko sat nite ya sunday morning ko mil gaya ho ga .. at least indicators toh mil gaye honge ... isiliye ek din main promo kaata aur nikala .. who bhi  channel cut promo ...

now they r trying to justify ke don't judge the character .. toh phir spoiler bandh karo .. .. its pure damage control ... 

The lady is absolutely MAD .. what was she saying on camera ... 
DONT connect with me ... don't appreciate my work ... don't consider me ..

WARK hard ??? knon tum office main  baith ke mazaak karti ho .. all of us work hard .. so BIG deal .. who is bashing her for working hard ??

& the other one who was sitting next to her .. what was he saying ... pls don't go crazy after our show . we are like any other show .. dekho .. magar DIL se nahi ?

4 Lions .. shud stick these peoples mouths .. HIRE A PR person who can speak to Media .. & give the actors .. like Barun / sanaya a written statement to what they can say .. another script if u please 

What??I didn't see the interview..These two are real specimens..(Sorry 4 my language)..Dekho magar dil se nahi??!!W*F??Which actor says this??This might be fiction...But then again the characters like Travis Bickle,Jake LaMotta,Vito Corleone-all are fiction...Then why are they adored by people??And have you ever heard Robert DeNiro,Al Pacino saying.."Don't take our characters seriously!!"That's where the magic of fiction lies..It strikes people's hearts,inspires them...Fiction affects reality to a huge extent..Fiction and relity are intertwined!!If this was the norm..then we wouldn't have got Ray,Kurosawa or Polanski...Cuz at the end of the day...all they did was bring fiction on screen!!
Edited by sampin - 11 years ago