Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

So u saying... u can't sympathize with Anji because the story is yo yoing... basically jo woh keh rahi hai... she is not wrong... that's exactly what I said... it's not the character's problem... but the directors' problem !!!

Thanks to bad PR of the PH and by GH and by DB herself... this problem has come up... they don't need to justify their work to the public... she is getting mails, because people are watching her !!! I agree, anyone.. even I would be upset if someone sent me a hate mail for doing my job well...

But I still sympathize with Anji's character ! She hasn't turned grey even now... she has not blamed Khushi even once... she is blaming Arnav for moving on all of a sudden... specialy when she needed him the most !
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: redwine1

What problem baby .. how many people understand camera angles .. how many evolved viewers are there for a daily soap .. ?

This is the problem of all PHs banking of epiosdes is not possible in our industry .. simply because the life span of a serial is very dicey ...

earlier during dd days this used to happen .. as u had to bank .. today digitization ke rajah se u can upload the serial a couple of hours before the play out .. so u can makes changes uptill the day b4 airing 

If u r interested in this .. i can detail the whole process for you on a PM ... have spent a lot of time on this πŸ˜‰

Please Ruby do share, really want to understand this.

Done wil PM u 

idher hi share kerdo...hum bhi kuch knowledge barha len ge ..😳
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
from my pov, IPKKND has a lot to work on... they are not consistent... from 3.4 we drop this week... i find thr story telling all messed up... see people are aware Arnav is back n we still have arhi scene (i do agree certain scene it was interupted) n they are throwing anjali in between... n viewers are not liking this...look at payal n akash too... mami ji... naniji... masala mama & mamaji is missing in action ...shyam is out but no connection ... other members has mentioned that why there is no explaination from arnav to the family except the scene wer arnav told naniji even that scene we dunoo what happen exactly...this is just one example... ILU no justification... u see viewers cannot connect it... im not sure we can raise TRP with arhi romance but people wants to see their love story.../ romance... but my question is will it bring HIKE in TRP? look at the top shows, even i dun watch it, it blended with romance & drama. of course here people signed for love story... why cant makers make romance & drama but blend it well... u see at this moment of time with anjali drama, people should sympathize with her but no here it is hatred... think abt it... 6 month pregnant.. no baby bump how viewers wanna connect... aunty ji will switch channel... πŸ˜† when u tell a story there must be a flow... even if changes of track happen, make it flow on track... sad but true having jodi like arhi n a diff story concept from saas bahu but cannot top the chart...

CV: forget abt twitter n get back to jOB... U give us brillant epi TRP will follow...
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

What problem baby .. how many people understand camera angles .. how many evolved viewers are there for a daily soap .. ?

This is the problem of all PHs banking of epiosdes is not possible in our industry .. simply because the life span of a serial is very dicey ...

earlier during dd days this used to happen .. as u had to bank .. today digitization ke rajah se u can upload the serial a couple of hours before the play out .. so u can makes changes uptill the day b4 airing 

If u r interested in this .. i can detail the whole process for you on a PM ... have spent a lot of time on this πŸ˜‰

Ruby...I would love to know more about it...Please shareπŸ˜ƒ

Sure sharmi & Sammy will send u guys a PM tomorrow ?
Hi coochie coo reduxians...πŸ€—
@ ruby... Pls send the pm to me too...πŸ˜ƒ
Is the trp mystery solved?
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hello Supna..πŸ€—. tumhar imp... documents jo kho gaye the mile ki nahi... ... maine sirf tumhara,sandy,Jhalak,tants,geeta aur bush ka hi analysispadha hai ab tak... tumhare poem bahut aacha tha... thoda font size badhao...aur thode mushkil urdu shabdon ke meaning in english de diya karo toh jaldi samaj aa jayegi...</font>

sunny i mostly use easy words of urdu n all indian dramas r in urdu i only 3 or 5 words cant get but overall i get then why nt u all get mine if u get drama. Its really get lots of time to do eng words mean. N i vnt. N i was mixed eng urdu medium student so dnt knw much eng. My majboori
iritz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

See thats why in my ode to you I wrote,, If people want characterization you are the person they are looking for.. U never negate anyone .. I like that..

πŸ€— Thank you sweetheart !! I'm a positive person... and I like to take the positive out of everything... and everyone ! Situation kitni bhi kharab ho... positivity ko nahi chhodna chahiye !!

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chani123

Ruby...I would love to know more about it...Please shareπŸ˜ƒ

Sure sharmi & Sammy will send u guys a PM tomorrow ?
Hi coochie coo reduxians...πŸ€—
@ ruby... Pls send the pm to me too...πŸ˜ƒ
Is the trp mystery solved?

Yep..It's 3πŸ˜ƒStill poor🀒
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mommamia

Rubs πŸ€— I still dont understand why are they using so many sources to reach out.. Kya kya kar rahe hai..

Dekh aaj ka report card Star ko sat nite ya sunday morning ko mil gaya ho ga .. at least indicators toh mil gaye honge ... isiliye ek din main promo kaata aur nikala .. who bhi  channel cut promo ...

now they r trying to justify ke don't judge the character .. toh phir spoiler bandh karo .. .. its pure damage control ... 

The lady is absolutely MAD .. what was she saying on camera ... 
DONT connect with me ... don't appreciate my work ... don't consider me ..

WARK hard ??? knon tum office main  baith ke mazaak karti ho .. all of us work hard .. so BIG deal .. who is bashing her for working hard ??

& the other one who was sitting next to her .. what was he saying ... pls don't go crazy after our show . we are like any other show .. dekho .. magar DIL se nahi ?

4 Lions .. shud stick these peoples mouths .. HIRE A PR person who can speak to Media .. & give the actors .. like Barun / sanaya a written statement to what they can say .. another script if u please 
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: riyya6

from my pov, IPKKND has a lot to work on... they are not consistent... from 3.4 we drop this week... i find thr story telling all messed up... see people are aware Arnav is back n we still have arhi scene (i do agree certain scene it was interupted) n they are throwing anjali in between... n viewers are not liking this...look at payal n akash too... mami ji... naniji... masala mama & mamaji is missing in action ...shyam is out but no connection ... other members has mentioned that why there is no explaination from arnav to the family except the scene wer arnav told naniji even that scene we dunoo what happen exactly...this is just one example... ILU no justification... u see viewers cannot connect it... im not sure we can raise TRP with arhi romance but people wants to see their love story.../ romance... but my question is will it bring HIKE in TRP? look at the top shows, even i dun watch it, it blended with romance & drama. of course here people signed for love story... why cant makers make romance & drama but blend it well... u see at this moment of time with anjali drama, people should sympathize with her but no here it is hatred... think abt it... 6 month pregnant.. no baby bump how viewers wanna connect... aunty ji will switch channel... πŸ˜†

Aaj suraj kahan se nikla...RIP and πŸ˜Š is ke bajaye...itni lambi post πŸ˜² *faintwa hogayi* πŸ˜†
iritz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

Agreed!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€— Tere liye Pg 16 pe Daleel chhodi hain... jawab to de !!! πŸ˜†