Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! - Page 13

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nancynair

Tants, Reduxians  please help , I am confused at Daljeets take on fan reaction-

The reason truth came out was because for the first time Shyam attempted to murder-Khushi, NK saw that part of his intent.

Arnav too saw that he was about to be killed.
Khushi was also left to die.

The kidnap murder drama went on for 45 days...

The duo saved themselves,

Shyam was ousted,Anjali is shattered...

The viewers knew this was coming for the last whole year...

How can the PH expect symapthy to be more for Anji and not Arshi.?

The duo were dying , wheras Anjali's dream died right?

The reveal then should have been different right, or Shyam should have bungled, like he did with ether in the kidnap drama so that the vierwers felt that he was bound to fail , and the threat was not that real.

what they shud have focused more  on was the insecurities that has begun to prey in Anjali's mind ..her fears growing  and multiplying  ...incidents shown from her POV ..but they fumbled and hence the lack of sympathy for Anjali...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nareshkota

they will be sportive but how much is too much is always a question. It differs from person to person.. For me too much is reading a mail which has a lot of gali galoj.. for some one it could be even what are u doing dude? so restraining from audience said is also expected..

And we can't deny that they are also human and they too react the way we do..

I am not saying that people are right in sending the mails, naresh. My point is that viewers maturity levels vary. If a 14 year old girl sends a 'hate mail' to DB, can you actually blame that young girl? No. She is just immature. But the person who acts, who has the understanding of the character and flow of story handle it in a mature way. She should be able to filter her 'inbox' .

Its the same thing happened to GH. He got lot of bashing tweets from few realyl crazy fan girls and he reacted which was an immature act. See akshay...People say what all things about Aakash on his tmeline. He never reacts. 
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Arhimaniac

Agree with anjali barging in chottes room wrong...could have been shown she witnessed from terrace...or living room if they wanted to make sure that she did not listen to the conversation...

Agree that NK barging in to see khushi sleeping or not...not correct...you cannot do that...its unethical

and another thing...did you guys hear NK's dialogs yesterday...

Nanav tum ne USKO wish kiya?? USKE liye kiya kiya..blah blah

NK always calls khushi as aap and unhon ne 

ab yeh usko kab se hogaya...

minor minor cheezain jama hoker poora picture khraab kerdeti hain...😕

Bushy... tumne bulaya... aur hum chale aaye !!! 🤗

Main kuchh kahun...

Anji has always barged in Arnav's room... she would have knocked if she were in her senses, but she hasn't really been in her senses lately, has she?

NK is shown to be more a friend, than a cousin... besides, his personality is of a carefree attitude... casual guy... doesn't think too much ! Remember he's the same guy who took a bunch of roses for Khushi at midnight on New Year's Eve... He didn't think of anyone / anything then... for him it's normal !

Usko vs. Unko... woh bechara Hindi mein pehle hi poora soora hai... abh usko aur unko ka difference uski samajh mein kahan se aayega !!! 😆

Nareshkota thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

@ Bold...This I agree with   and I would say then  that it will come under the PH ambit or the channel's ambit  [ who sanctions the interview]  ...if they think the actor may not be handle the pressure or is under too much pressure ..then they must  keep a curfew in place until the anger blows over ...

A thought for Abhaas who faced vitriolic hatred  in FB  and yet smiled his way thru it  instead of crumbling ...I wonder how he did it..

He knew what was coming when he accepted the role so he was well prepared seeing the popularity. But not everyone the same. And sometimes the language does go over board and people do feel offended by the language too so restrain is also a must...
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: redwine1

Completely agree with you .. i have dedicated pages of posts on simple approach .. camera & lighting most of the times is way off ... I am shocked how a veteran camera person .. after 1 + years woking with these actors still doesnt know their good side ..

They r no banking .. because they r changing the line .. as v speak .. if the script is followed to the T ..or the track is laid our in advance .. then they can bank .. ab kya khaak bank karenge jab AK ko pata nahi hai .. track kahan jaa raha hai ..actor dates ka thikana nahi hai . 

I critique him sometimes .. but i understand where he is coming from as well .. the constraints

Now tell me something...The PH and the CV's must be aware of the situation too...And of all their shows...IPK is the most viewed,most loved..So why is it that they don't try to solve the problems??
meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sree07

Meghs... ditto...

I even made a post on it.

If the character onscreen can not gather sympathy then why try outside to pull in fans for that character? Let the CVs do the job on screen.

I am tired of this foot notes released by PH via tweets\IF posts\interviews\buzz articles to gather sympathy for anjali. Isn't it something which should be done in the serial?

When ASR married khushi, forum nearly blasted him but BS did not get any hate mails And BS did not have to explain either why ASR did that. We understood. CVs succeeded in conveying the message to us onscreen. If it is not happening with Anji, then whom to blame?

So true Sree it's become like one election campaign... everyone on twitter, FB, interview etc etc., are justifying her character which is ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nancynair

Tants, Reduxians  please help , I am confused at Daljeets take on fan reaction-

The reason truth came out was because for the first time Shyam attempted to murder-Khushi, NK saw that part of his intent.

Arnav too saw that he was about to be killed.
Khushi was also left to die.

The kidnap murder drama went on for 45 days...

The duo saved themselves,

Shyam was ousted,Anjali is shattered...

The viewers knew this was coming for the last whole year...

How can the PH expect symapthy to be more for Anji and not Arshi.?

The duo were dying , wheras Anjali's dream died right?

The reveal then should have been different right, or Shyam should have bungled, like he did with ether in the kidnap drama so that the vierwers felt that he was bound to fail , and the threat was not that real.

I think they misjudged Anjali track...It is ofcourse a good and sympathy earner track had they not shown it as anti ArHi track. As Tantya said people have been waiting for ArHI love track but even before it started properly they started showing Anjali as a barrier between them. Got to do with timing I guess.
Nareshkota thumbnail

I am not saying that people are right in sending the mails, naresh. My point is that viewers maturity levels vary. If a 14 year old girl sends a 'hate mail' to DB, can you actually blame that young girl? No. She is just immature. But the person who acts, who has the understanding of the character and flow of story handle it in a mature way. She should be able to filter her 'inbox' .

Its the same thing happened to GH. He got lot of bashing tweets from few realyl crazy fan girls and he reacted which was an immature act. See akshay...People say what all things about Aakash on his tmeline. He never reacts. 

As is said the maturity levels of the people behind also varies.. Not all are same. Some expect and be cool but some want appreciation from people more than abuse.
lalsunvid thumbnail

@ Bold...This I agree with   and I would say then  that it will come under the PH ambit or the channel's ambit  [ who sanctions the interview]  ...if they think the actor may not be handle the pressure or is under too much pressure ..then they must  keep a curfew in place until the anger blows over ...

A thought for Abhaas who faced vitriolic hatred  in FB  and yet smiled his way thru it  instead of crumbling ...I wonder how he did it..

He knew from the beginning that he is villian and will be villian till the end... When Arnav-Khushi romance gets so popularized along with it this negative role also gets attention...so some avid watchers throw tantrums...!!! But this change in Anjali is not welcomed since the watchers overlook her to separate the leads...But if DB needs a meaty role then she should withstand...  
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

what they shud have focused more  on was the insecurities that has begun to prey in Anjali's mind ..her fears growing  and multiplying  ...incidents shown from her POV ..but they fumbled and hence the lack of sympathy for Anjali...

Lack of sympathy with anjali is understandable. But why they try offline to infuse sympathy for her?
I feel its forced feeding and the more they push it the more i am distanced from anji.

Only after yesterday's scene I felt a tiny winy sympathy for the doll and now with the rang much interview plea its gone. Thanks to all

again... I am venting ðŸ˜• sorry i am gussa with this anjali is a saint advertisement