Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sampin

Sorry double post guys...πŸ˜ƒ

BTW...Did you see the Rangmunch article about DB??The extent that people might go to!!No wonder these people lose it sometimes!!

Why what happened????😲
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

A quick hello to everyone around..

Seems that I will be missing today's epi... will be at office..
hoping that the rain sequence is not today,.. But yeah I am confident about my luck anyway!!

Nice Analysis girls!! Tants.. you wrote today!! 😳

Heyy VI,

Yes,  Cupcake ..I did !!πŸ˜ƒ
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

I  agree it is difficult in catching flaws in the script and story flow in a serial director yes.. it is relatively easy but sometimes it comes to how much you interpret a given scene by yourself and how you want to see it..

because there is no fixed definition for this..

So true dude ...

a single scene given to 3 different directors will turn out differently .. u know when u go to film school.. they teach the director only technical stuff ... like editing , mixing ,.. sound , camera, lighting ... rudimentary of script writing ... all fields which he technically doesnt do on his own but has others to do .. BUT yet he has to know all as he is captain of the ship ... since u can't teach a person what is direction ... its his understanding ..like painting or designing .. its a creative field

there is a complete difference in a romantic scene of Raj Kapoor & yash chopra .. a i love you in YC film wil be very different from the RK film .. as its all about interpretation ..

so true so true.. no person can say this is only way to interpret.. it is a director or a person who is named director that person's pov is what people will be seeing and judging..

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

BANG ON .. unfortunately here poor GH gets pulled up or patted on the back more than AK .. which is probably the reason he is always PMSing ...πŸ˜‰

yeah GH really needs a break from PMSing..he is just a screnplay writer so he need not be that repulsive..  but AK really needs to pull up his socks more..

Ur telling me .. πŸ˜‰
Look at the no. of varied scenarios one reads here on the khushi arnav bday fiasco ... i dont venture in main forum so dont have a clue how many more will be there .. 

if people have not understood .. then it is a Directors fault .. not GH ... or Hitesh & ritesh for that matter ... Ak has the power to change dialogues ( which they do constantly ) ..  & tweak the scene on the set to make it palatable ..

I was actually agreeing to what you said..

yeah there are many takes for one small scene many misinterpret or may be i shouldn't call that way.. The fault lies more with the director but normally directors in these busy days try to shoot what they get but not change sit and understand.. Ipk needs two units to make everything proper and well executed..

Naresh u so nailed it .. they do need  2 units & that to desperately .. AK is over worked .. & under tremendous pressure to deliver .. bound to make mistakes ... 
I think since the track is now mostly inside .. i.e. the shooting is in (1) SET .. ( even kidnapping was same set) .. they r trying to cut costs & keep one director ... not realizing that working in 2 units will give better yield & increase efficiencies

What IPK needs most desperately is a series director ... i think 70% of the problems are solved if they have one ..

Dialogues .. yeh bacche ( actors) .. sab half the time change karte rahte hai aman ( ad ke saath ) ... isiliye .. tine jerks hote hai scenes mein 
Originally posted by: tanthya

[

He was trained in that ..wasn't he ?? I guess that comes  smoothly to him ..

Patience is something they lack... in a way I can understand the  position of the fans too ..for more than a year they waited for Arhi romance but every  time  a bit was offered and was quickly snatched away ..This time around  after such monumental upheavel in the lifes of Arnav & Khushi..They expected a track which will probe and linger  on Arnav/Khushi  [main track]  but what they are getting is 50-50 of Arnav/Khushi  n Anjali..That  is not being relished, I suppose...

How much either Daljeet or Akash can take..

People are not getting what they expected so they are lashing out understandable but lashing out on them is not.. It is cruelty..

Lash out the writer lash out on the director but why actors how much they are responsible really speaking.. Yes I know Daljeet wanted her character to grow but she wouldn't have suggested how to progress so peole need vent their anger in right direction or be patient with them...
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Nina - glowing with pride.. On your yesterday and today's analysis.. Am glad I forced u to write.. How else would we got a gem like u.. satasang connection today great Nina.. ContinuePosting

I'm glowing too, Geet! With happiness from your words! Thank you so much!πŸ˜ƒ

Its time for me to leave! Will be back in the next Redux!
sharmibalan thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

A quick hello to everyone around..

Seems that I will be missing today's epi... will be at office..
hoping that the rain sequence is not today,.. But yeah I am confident about my luck anyway!!

Nice Analysis girls!! Tants.. you wrote today!! 😳

@Red...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sharmibalan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

I'm glowing too, Geet! With happiness from your words! Thank you so much!πŸ˜ƒ

Its time for me to leave! Will be back in the next Redux!

Nina...Superb post...

take care bye...😊
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: redwine1

So true dude ...

a single scene given to 3 different directors will turn out differently .. u know when u go to film school.. they teach the director only technical stuff ... like editing , mixing ,.. sound , camera, lighting ... rudimentary of script writing ... all fields which he technically doesnt do on his own but has others to do .. BUT yet he has to know all as he is captain of the ship ... since u can't teach a person what is direction ... its his understanding ..like painting or designing .. its a creative field

there is a complete difference in a romantic scene of Raj Kapoor & yash chopra .. a i love you in YC film wil be very different from the RK film .. as its all about interpretation ..

so true so true.. no person can say this is only way to interpret.. it is a director or a person who is named director that person's pov is what people will be seeing and judging..

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

BANG ON .. unfortunately here poor GH gets pulled up or patted on the back more than AK .. which is probably the reason he is always PMSing ...πŸ˜‰

yeah GH really needs a break from PMSing..he is just a screnplay writer so he need not be that repulsive..  but AK really needs to pull up his socks more..

Ur telling me .. πŸ˜‰
Look at the no. of varied scenarios one reads here on the khushi arnav bday fiasco ... i dont venture in main forum so dont have a clue how many more will be there .. 

if people have not understood .. then it is a Directors fault .. not GH ... or Hitesh & ritesh for that matter ... Ak has the power to change dialogues ( which they do constantly ) ..  & tweak the scene on the set to make it palatable ..

I was actually agreeing to what you said..

yeah there are many takes for one small scene many misinterpret or may be i shouldn't call that way.. The fault lies more with the director but normally directors in these busy days try to shoot what they get but not change sit and understand.. Ipk needs two units to make everything proper and well executed..

Naresh u so nailed it .. they do need  2 units & that to desperately .. AK is over worked .. & under tremendous pressure to deliver .. bound to make mistakes ... 
I think since the track is now mostly inside .. i.e. the shooting is in (1) SET .. ( even kidnapping was same set) .. they r trying to cut costs & keep one director ... not realizing that working in 2 units will give better yield & increase efficiencies

What IPK needs most desperately is a series director ... i think 70% of the problems are solved if they have one ..

Dialogues .. yeh bacche ( actors) .. sab half the time change karte rahte hai aman ( ad ke saath ) ... isiliye .. tine jerks hote hai scenes mein 
No wonder AK is overworked and the man will deliver more if the constant rounds of comparisons between him and LM doesn't come up...

BTW...Can you explain to me what do you mean by Series director??And what's it with 4lions??Why are they always looking forward to cutting costs in everything??
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chitmanas

Hello lizzy, me too from HYD😊and very much telugu speaking

Manas PM on your details.. We will chat up like I do with sree
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

He was trained in that ..wasn't he ?? I guess that comes  smoothly to him ..

Patience is something they lack... in a way I can understand the  position of the fans too ..for more than a year they waited for Arhi romance but every  time  a bit was offered and was quickly snatched away ..This time around  after such monumental upheavel in the lifes of Arnav & Khushi..They expected a track which will probe and linger  on Arnav/Khushi  [main track]  but what they are getting is 50-50 of Arnav/Khushi  n Anjali..That  is not being relished, I suppose...

Sathya its not only that..
I can understand fans disappointment..
OK..they want to show anji more ..fine..give her 15 minutes..
but cant they give us arhi for 10 minutes??? then whats the point of being leads??
Cake cutting its fine anji was seeing..but the shot was not pleasant..
one moment they r showing arhi cutting..next second freezing on anji's face..then cake grabbing..then freezing on anji's face..thats whatt my frustration is..
I did not like the fact anji's is thinking to take brother to obstetrician..
Second thing, please give me the clarification..why anji or shyam has not try to contact each other ...??? why anji is living with Arnav..??? shyam said their house is getting ready...