Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nareshkota thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: redwine1

Ok my view .. the directors work can still be critiqued a bit easily .. sometimes there are glaring errors .. 
Simply put when there is a scene .. which u felt was very important to the story line ..  the director dint give it the importance in execution .. u know thats his error ..
When the story line demands that u bond with some one .. or some character .. & the audience doesnt ..u know the director is at fault .,.

The story & screenplay errors specially in serials r much more tougher to catch simply because of the spread out & pacing ..  what always shocks me is how people .. catch that & miss out on the Directors errors .. coz its the director who is interpreting here .. the first mistake is his .. 

I  agree it is difficult in catching flaws in the script and story flow in a serial director yes.. it is relatively easy but sometimes it comes to how much you interpret a given scene by yourself and how you want to see it..

because there is no fixed definition for this..

So true dude ...

a single scene given to 3 different directors will turn out differently .. u know when u go to film school.. they teach the director only technical stuff ... like editing , mixing ,.. sound , camera, lighting ... rudimentary of script writing ... all fields which he technically doesnt do on his own but has others to do .. BUT yet he has to know all as he is captain of the ship ... since u can't teach a person what is direction ... its his understanding ..like painting or designing .. its a creative field

there is a complete difference in a romantic scene of Raj Kapoor & yash chopra .. a i love you in YC film wil be very different from the RK film .. as its all about interpretation ..

so true so true.. no person can say this is only way to interpret.. it is a director or a person who is named director that person's pov is what people will be seeing and judging..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

The dynamics of a relationship are finally changing. The growing passion and live between Arnav and Khushi, the wanting of unnecessary characteristics of high class girls from his simple wife, Akadh and Payal and the ever growing realization of a shattering world and abandonment from all the sides in Anjali's world! The waves are finally rising in each oth their lives.

The scene opens with Khushi sleeping and Arnav, held back by past and desperate to move on entering to try to break the barriers. He lays a dark red rose beside her trying to unleash his love for her and bends down to place a kiss. I loved the subtle lighting effects and the direction of this particular scene!

Khushi, who wants nothing but Arnav to break the barriers opens her eyes to realize the depth of this man's love for her. I see the sleeping beauty playing out here.

Arnav actually knows that Khushi likes 'Aloo puri' and going back to the past, he turns into the child he was and requests Nani to make that.
*it looked as if he was the same naughty yet quite Chotte which Anjali had mentioned from the childhood days!

Akash has registered not only with the betrayal of his trust but is also taking out his frustrations from the past few days! He is making it seem like his marriage was nothing but a mere mistake and that ignorant attitude had been picked up by Arnav today!

I'm really sick today and brain seemed to have freezed! If I feel better, I'll try to login again and edit!

What You had written so far had its usual stamp of Arreba on it ...

I will look forward to ur take on Akash..U started  quite interestingly..

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

I  agree it is difficult in catching flaws in the script and story flow in a serial director yes.. it is relatively easy but sometimes it comes to how much you interpret a given scene by yourself and how you want to see it..

because there is no fixed definition for this..

So true dude ...

a single scene given to 3 different directors will turn out differently .. u know when u go to film school.. they teach the director only technical stuff ... like editing , mixing ,.. sound , camera, lighting ... rudimentary of script writing ... all fields which he technically doesnt do on his own but has others to do .. BUT yet he has to know all as he is captain of the ship ... since u can't teach a person what is direction ... its his understanding ..like painting or designing .. its a creative field

there is a complete difference in a romantic scene of Raj Kapoor & yash chopra .. a i love you in YC film wil be very different from the RK film .. as its all about interpretation ..

so true so true.. no person can say this is only way to interpret.. it is a director or a person who is named director that person's pov is what people will be seeing and judging..

😃😃😃

BANG ON .. unfortunately here poor GH gets pulled up or patted on the back more than AK .. which is probably the reason he is always PMSing ...😉

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hoila...

rangmunch video of DB explaining anjali's tragedy 😆
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

exactly why send hate mails to the actor...and how the hell do these ppl get their email addresses??

And see she is right abhi ek din hua hai...she even mentioned ke agar 1 week 10 days hogaye hote to it would have been acceptable to Anjali to accept the celebration...lekin kal hi has gone and today khushi's birthday...😊

Akshay looked quite put out...i think with the scenario with GH yesterday on twitter and Anjali on mails...he was sounding serious...& unhappy

Boquets and Brickbats !!   all part of  being public life.. I truly admire DB's patience and understanding  where she is trying to address the issue logically ..

Poor Akshya..He seems to be every one's Man friday !!
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Nina,

I  am  struck speechless in wonder , at the intuitive way u have approached the characters  ... I esp liked teh  stuck wheel analogy .. How apt  and true , it really is ...

I am  going to be ur regular reader !!😊

Tanths, Thank you so much for liking what I wrote. I couldn't do justice to the beauty of the epi. The post seemed bleak to me and unworthy of Redux but now, I can rest that Tanths likes it so it must be aa little good, atleast!

⭐️
Nareshkota thumbnail

So true dude ...

😃😃😃

BANG ON .. unfortunately here poor GH gets pulled up or patted on the back more than AK .. which is probably the reason he is always PMSing ...😉

yeah GH really needs a break from PMSing..he is just a screnplay writer so he need not be that repulsive..  but AK really needs to pull up his socks more..

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

😃😃😃

🤣🤣

I stepped out of redux for a while and started picking on my gotti boy? 😳
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sree07

Hoila...

rangmunch video of DB explaining anjali's tragedy 😆

Where are ur bring Shyam back protests ... saw only one today ?😃
Nareshkota thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Boquets and Brickbats !!   all part of  being public life.. I truly admire DB's patience and understanding  where she is trying to address the issue logically ..

Poor Akshya..He seems to be every one's Man friday !!

May be he likes it like that.. but right now he is also under the scanner how much one can take seriously, ppl need to be little more patient..