IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !!

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome  to the second Thread 😊... Lets chat and continue our bantering here πŸ˜ƒ

Link to the first thread hosting all the analysis is here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3099433
Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago
Me first! WIll post my analysis here to keep to Tanths words!

It's going to be quite short today since most of what I felt I've said during analysis.

Will not be touching the Arshi scene because it spoke for itself; rather the rest of it because I mess up the enjoyment factor when I do. The entire sequence of scenes today is moving towards the most intricate of issues; 'When tragedy strikes, how soon is too soon to move on?'

So first there is Arnav; the major player in this track and for all intents and purposes, he seems to have completely forgotten about Shyam and is going right behind Khushi. But is he? A man who couldn't get over seeing his sister with a sharp instrument(that wasn't sharp at allπŸ˜†), a completely blank look in her eyes, all thoughts on destroying the one being she had cherished the arrival of; has he so soon forgotten? Absolutely not but, he doesn't know how to make it right for his Di. He's almost like avoiding her aside from asking after her because he is not comfortable with what she'll ask for. He simply cannot bring Shyam back, but neither can he risking meeting his Di in the eye and saying it to her face. Arnav is mourning, but what he is mourning is not Shyam, or the lost happiness of his Di but the connection, the closeness that he used to share with her; the motherliness he used to get from her that has gone now, when he is at the precipice of his relationship.

He's trying to show his love, something that had been in his Di's prayers since forever and circumstances being different, he'd definitely have roped her in. But now, each time he sees her, it pinches hard that he can't, that his love life can never coincide with his relation to his Di; that's why each time he sees her, he gasps.

Next most important is Nani; the scene that struck me here was the one where she invites Khushi for the Satsang. Does she not know the tense feelings between Anjali and Khushi? Would the woman who asked Khushi to be away from Anjali ask her to accompany Anjali? Has she forgotten? Definitely no. In a family, when a relationship seems to be on tenterhooks, it happens to be the duty of the elders to try to ease the situation and that, is what Nani is trying to do. She may not be asking Anjali to get over Shyam so soon, but she definitely is trying to ease the hard feelings between Anjali and Khushi. And the place she is going to is s Satsang; something that both Anjali and Khushi relate to, something that is close to both their hearts and is capable of softening their minds. It was a good try, only that Khushi's fear of being rejected is playing up big time with Anjali and making her refuse.

The last to complete the triangle, Khushi herself. Has she moved on from the fiasco? Is she out of the throes of guilt and depression that plagued her a few days back? Her continued avoidance of Anjali speaks otherwise; she is the worst off among the three mentioned here and she will continue to be because she considers herself the perpetual outsider. That's why, the moment Nani asks about the Satsang, she excuses herself from, not just Anjali, but also from the rest of the family. Her refusal to accept Arnav's actions, her demand for an outward expression/words, to me, appears to be that of a person taking her first, unsure step in accepting her worth. She flickers between joy and stubbornness because part of her mind has awaken to the place she holds in the house's, if not the entire family, atleast Arnav's life. Another part of her that understands Arnav wants to let go. Its yet to see which side wins!

As for the rest of the family, they are flickering between normalcy and tenseness; the latter being in the presence of or whenever Anjali is mentioned.

Anjali's situation is not unlike a multi wheeled vehicle where one wheel is stuck in a depression; the rest of the wheels cannot move ahead no matter how much they try and will be drawn back to the stuck wheel. The family which is trying to built back its former splendor crumbles back at the presence of Anjali. Anjali needs a hefty push up from the dumps she has cast herself in and with her Chote being too far away from her, only Shyam remains as the viable option.

Tidbits:

1. Akash, I just have one question for you; how old are you? Seriously, getting a handkerchief from your mother because you're angry with your wife? You should have been blessed with a Kali like wife!

2. Arnav-Nk as usual manage to bring a few smiles; they seem to be taking up the role of comedians rather well; I can only hope they don't stretch this too like they do everything else.

3. Mamiji! You're losing all the brownie points you had gained from me! Now I know why Bubbili was the way she was!

Not the best of mine, but I've managed to lose a few pointers I'd gathered since I saw the epi! Will try to make it better with today's!
Edited by Nina90 - 11 years ago
Me 2ndπŸ˜‰Edited by nivedha84 - 11 years ago
me in nth place
pata chalega.. after i post

EDIT

3rdπŸ˜†

chalo peeped in to say bye!!😳
Edited by anjani-pagli - 11 years ago
me kahan
yay foruth
]
for the first time
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago

Originally posted by Supna9

I cant get ipk n redux ki kichri inn dono ne mil kr mere dimaag ka halwa bna dya ;-(

Supnji,

Mujhe yeh   recipe  chahiye...khichdi ko tumne halwa kaise banayi..Mujhe  bata,Meri Supna, Mujhe Bata πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ok guys...i m trying to work..but only IPK is running in ma head...Was just thinking the scene where Arnav was sitting in the stairs and Khushi comes and rests in his arms and sees him longingly and he too acknowledges her... That time she needed his love and support..It was there till the moment when Arnav shouted at her and put all the grief in his life was due to her and that was the time when she crashed... Accepted that it was khushi's fault and thats why Arnav blasted her but the use of his words hurted the heart which was opening for his love...He force closed it himself and the girl who hugged him and was ready to walk with him is now naraaz on him deeply...

I was thinking this situation to play out...

Arnav: Now can you see the gift(Showing the gift infront of Khushi who has been ignoring the gift)

Khushi: No why should i see tell me

Arnav: What does it mean why should i see i have got the gift for your birthday and i think it is you who have to open it dammit.

Khushi: Mr Arnav Singh Raizada why everytime you want me to do things by your force...Yeh kya zabardasti hai...Mujhe jo chaayiye aap de nahi sakti hai toh itna mehanga tofa kyun..Mujhe nahi chaayiye

Arnav: Nahi chayiye ya i should have known that Khushi kumari gupta singh raizada dont know how to think.. Meri galti hai ki main yeh sab tumaheliye kiya.i just wanted to c u smile just haopy fine...If you want take it otherwise forget it...he throws the gift and moves away...

Khushi: Sees the gift and feels bad and tears flow down... She thinks that i understand your love for me but i m still hurt at what you said and even on my birthday you cant simply wish me happy birthday on my face...I know u wished me when i was sleeping but i am longing to hear from your mouth why cant you understand me. But she remembers all those things arnav did on that day for her...So she thinks she is hard on him and should make him smile.

Raizada house was suddenly very silent. Nani anjali,payal and mami goes to temple and NK accompanies them in car. Arnav and Khushi are only there in the house.

Arnav is sitting near the poolside remembering how he was not able to give the smile on khushi's face. He was cursing himself why he cannot wish her... At the same time he feels his heart goes dhak dhak...turns to see a stunning Khushi in the saree he gave her... The intensity grows when he sees her in that dress..rabba vay going on...he slowly comes near her brushes the hair with his hands...slowly pulls her towards him...intently both gaze into each others eyes...Khushi as in holi scene cups his face lovingly and ask him if he can give her what she wants in her birthday..

Arnav in turn cups her face and kisses her in cheeks and wishes her happy birthday Khushi Kumari Gupra Singh Raizada and both of them hug tightly...

Hmmm very nice to imagine na??😊😍
yee IPKKND mujhe pagal karke hi chodega..
Tanths, reserved the post on the first page to post my analysis!