India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

for cvs to know!!!!!

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
yesterdays epi made me think so hard that my brain started to ache later ... the whole episode had pluses and minuses ... plus is that we saw mitwa wale SRK in tannu and dabaang wale salman in rey ...but besides that there was many minuses ...
  1. rey feels something for taani ... do CVs care to explain y? taani was show to be innocent from the start , but then rey was angry when taani opened her heart ... later she got so many scolding from her bro , friends and others... then rey started to sympathize , now all of a sudden he is having such hard feelings that he has decided to fight for her , discarding his own reputation ... come on CVs if the viewer have to connect with this , u have to find better reasons than taani's innocence .
2. sharon was so concerned about swayam's intensity that she decided that a brother shouldnt know the most important problem in his sisters life ... in short  swayam was just a stand by yesterday , knowing everything at the last minute , making him and others feel that he is useless... what does CVs what to make us believe , that  swayam is  worth only for romance and just say to his sister that he will be there for her...
  lets see this in this way ...if swayam was there ,with rey and they solve the problem together , like Reyam really does ... what would have gone wrong ...??????????
there wouldnt have been swaron misunderstanding!!!!!!!!!
if fight was necessary , then let all the boys fight together for one another , giving rey more stunts as he is good at it ...
then the " heeling wound part!" , it can happen for the above situation also , right!!!!!!!!!
      I am not here to blame the CVs cause it is because of then that we got D3 in the first place ...but u have to understand that when viewers increase , demands also increase ... if complaints goes own increasing like this then , IT WONT BE GOOD FOR THE SHOW ... I like D3 and i still believe it can do better if u just give more importance to the story and script ...
THIS IS A LOYAL VIEWERS OPINION ...  thank u

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829skreyaswayamsharonStolenKiss.kritzzz_ArSha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top