Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

at midnight,
Yash's sleep broke hearing pixie's crying.he was about to get up,he found his princess was embracing him tightly and sleeping.he slowly separated her soft body from his,replaced a pillow.he wore his dress and went to their room.he took pixie on his lap,said-my baby,my pixie,papa's here.stop crying.she was still crying like saying-why u left me alone?
Yash-oh,no,baby.we were just beside u.ok,it wont happen again.promise.now,plj.
pixie stopped crying and put her finger into her mouth.Yash took out the finger.she started crying again.Yash-r u hungry?at that time,
he heard Aarti's voice,she was calling him.he smiled and said-ur mom's awoke.now be a good girl.dont trouble her.ok. she understood lil bit.she scattered her lil legs saying like-dont worry,i wont.he took her to her room.
Aarti-give me pixie,i'll feed her.she must be hungry.
Yash-may be.
he replaced her on lap.
Aarti-u sleep.
Yash-ok.
he lay beside her.she was feeding pixie.Yash hugged her from back and kept his hand on her waist.pixie was moving her hands,got his hand.she hold his finger and made a cheerful sound,saying like-papa,i've caught u.
Yash laughed and said-oh,my pixie has got her favorite toy,my finger.ok,u play.
Aarti-uff,u both r so naughty.Yash,what r u doing without sleeping?no more talk,just sleep.
Yash-ok,mam.good night,pixie.oh,dont u put my finger on ur mouth.ok.
pixie moved her legs sighing ok.
in the morning,Aarti opened her eyes lazily.she now got used of waking early as she had to awake her prince.she loved this responsibility.she found both Yash and Pixie were sleeping hugging her.she felt very blessed.she wanted to call him.Yash had slept hiding his face on her neck like a kid.Aarti caressed his hair .she didnt want to disturb his sleep.so,she saw the time,there was still enough time.she was silently getting up.but she stuck between them.she saw pixie holding Yash's finger.she smiled and slowly removed it.she kept a pillow beside her.then she covered Yash with sheet properly.he pulled her hand in a jerk.this made her lie over him.he whispered-where's my morning kiss?
Aarti-when did u wake up?i always want to get earlier than u.but
Yash-sssh.how can i sleep without adoring my caring princess?
Aarti-oh,no.i tried to make u both sleep comfortably.
Yash-thats called care.
Aarti-oh.
she kissed on his cheeks and said-now,stop adoring me and get ready.
Yash-ok,i'll.but what r u doing?why dont u sleep?u must be tired.we both didnt let u sleep at night.
Aarti stopped him with her finger and said-omg,why do u talk so much like me?be here for sometime.i'll make breakfast today.
Yash-what?seems pixie's mom is in good mood.ok,but do hurry.
Aarti-ok.

after 3 months,
Aarti started her internship again.she became a working mom.
first day,in the morning,
she fed pixie,made her feeder and food till evening.
Mrs Pratap-i'll take care of her.dont worry.
Aarti-mom,if she cries much,call me.i'll come.
Mrs Pratap-its about only few hours.she'll be fine.
Yash could feel her anxiety.he felt she had changed a lot after pixie's birth.earlier,she hardly cared of her health.now for pixie,she's ignoring her happiness.its like she got used of her confined world with pixie and him.he knew his mom would take proper care of her(P).he was worried for Aarti's health reminding Doctor's cautiousness of after pregnancy depression problem.he kissed on pixie's forehead.his S.T-dont think me wrong.i love u too baby.u r an angel,i was about to loose her,u saved her.now i cant let anything trouble her again.he told Aarti-lets go.whether we'll be late.
Aarti said her bye.

Yash-princess,i dont mind driving today.can u give me lift on ur scooty?
Aarti-wow,gr8 idea.i didnt ride it for once.but
Yash-what?
Aarti-i dont know ur office's address.'
Yash-so what?i know.i'll give u instruction.
Aarti-ok.
they sat on the scooty.Aarti wore helmet and said-Yash,hold me.or u'll fall down.
Yash-ok,mam.but u drive slowly.
Aarti-ok.tell me something,r u a kid or man?u always tease me saying kiddy,when ur stuffs'll see their sir in such way,they'll laugh after u.
Yash-oh,hello.i'll tell them proudly,my doctor wife can ride scooty well.
Aarti-u r really only piece,god has made for me.
he smiled.

it was being almost 1 year,
Aarti completed her internship.pixie now started talk a lil.Aarti got admitted in F.C.P.S.it became a challenge for her.after having whole day's class,when she used to return home,pixie used to rush near her,embraced her and tried to talk with her.but she could merely spend time with her.she had to study whole night.she had slept only 2 hours in the early morning.Mimo suggested her to take a break of 2 years,atleast till pixie's grown up.but she didnt have courage to say it to Yash.Yash used to handle pixie and fulfill her every needs.it became an ambition for him too.somehow,Aarti could feel this,thats why she didnt want to let his expectations down.after some days,she needed to attend a seminar of abroad.Aarti asked Yash to join her along with pixie.
Yash-princess,we would go surely.i dont think the weather'll suit pixie.u too wont able to concentrate on ur seminar for us.its about only 3 days.
Aarti made a pout face and said-u love pixie more than me.u always stay with her.
Yash-princess,its an international conference.u wont get half hours free time.and u r complaining of my love?it means u r normal.if i wont stay with pixie,u'll be worried of her.so,no need of ur emotional blackmail.
Aarti-uff.no.i hope this 3 days passes with a blink of eye,whether it'll like years for me without u.
Yash-dont worry.u'll enjoy.give me a favor.plj,take care of my princess.
Aarti smiled and pulled his cheeks.
Yash-whenever u get time,call and inform me of ur well-being.
she embraced him tightly and said-i'm going to miss u.
he didnt say a word.he controlled his emotion as he knew whether she wouldnt able to enjoy the seminar.he just caressed her hair slowly.

EPILOGUE

4 years later,
Aarti became a renowned surgeon.she worked only one shift in the nearest hospital.pixie was not a kid anymore,was 5 years old and read in KG-1.she was very naughty as she was very beloved to her parents and family.Yash was as usual very busy with his 2 princess.

one morning,
Yash usually got up early.he looked at Aarti's duty schedule.she had morning duty today.he caressed her hair and gave a kiss on her soft cheeks saying-good morning,princess.
Aarti lazily opened her eyes and embraced his hand.
Aarti-go and awake ur pixie.only u can induce her to go to school.
Yash smiled and said-its being only 1 months,she'll adjust soon.
Aarti-yaah,i hope so.
he went to Pixie's room.it was next to their room.he adored his lil beauty.he called her-my sweet pixie,good morning.u r my good girl,so,plj get up.or u'll get late for school.
she opened her eyes slightly and said-papa,stomach pain.
he tickled on her tummy saying-dont u know,ur mom's a doctor.if she pushes injection what u'll do?baby,no more pranks.get up.
she got up and hugged him in a jerk.
Pixie-ok,i wont do.but i want a cycle.
Yash-first,take permission of ur mom.then i'll bring.
Pixie-papa,she wont allow.she'll never agree for cycle.plj u tell her.
Yash-u go to ur mom and get ready for school.when u'll be grown up, u'll get whatever u wish.
Pixie-promise?
Yash-promise beta.
Pixie-i love u papa.
she kissed on his cheeks ,pulled it naughtily and ran away.Yash smiled.
Aarti was getting her ready.
Pixie-mom,u've to pick me up from school today.or i wont talk to u.
Aarti-ok,baby.i'll.but u've to behave like good girl in the school.if ur teacher complains me,i wont talk to u.
Pixie-ok,mom.

in the evening,Yash and Aarti returned home together.Yash went to Pixie's room.he called Aarti.he was laughing.she went there and she also started laughing.Pixie was checking her doll's pressure with Aarti's pressure-machine.
Yash-i told u,she's just like u.
Aarti smiled.when Pixie saw them,she came running and hugged them.
Pixie-papa,where's my chocolate?
Yash-1st u show ur homework copy?
Pixie-ok,wait.
she brought her H.W copy,showed him.
Yash-take it,but u've to promise me.u'll cleanse ur teeth.
Pixie-promise.i know whether i'll loose my teeth like cutiee.
Yash-who's cutiee?
Pixie gave an angry glare and said-u forgot again.its my doll's name.
Yash-oh,sorry.i wont again.
Pixie-thats like a good boy.
Yash and Aarti both burst out laughing.Pixie again got busy in playing.

the next day,
Yash woke up and found small note of Aarti.
i've got an emergency call,i've to come to hospital.plj get Pixie ready and drop her to school.i'll call u after finishing the surgery.have breakfast too.love u.
he smiled and went to Pixie's room.he made her ready.
Pixie-papa,where is mom?
Yash-she went to hospital.
Pixie-papa,she didnt tell me good morning today.
Yash-doesnt she?dont u get her note?
Pixie got confused and said-wait.let me check.
she searched on her reading table and found it.she gave to Yash and asked him to read loudly.Yash read it.
papa's pixie,my good girl,good morning.i wont able to come to ur school today.ur Neha aunty'll.dont trouble her.and dont be upset.mom'll take u park in the evening.ok.
Pixie was very happy.Yash-see,ur mom loves u so much.
Pixie-yaah,papa.i'll try to be a good girl,then she'll love me more than she loves u.
Yash-what?u naughty girl.dont talk more.lets have breakfast.
he felt confound hearing her last speech.

in the night,
Yash and Aarti was about to sleep.there was a knock at the door.Yash opened it and found Pixie was standing with her doll.
Yash-pixie,what r u doing here?mom had made u sleep na?
Pixie-yaah papa.but now am feeling scared.i want to sleep with u both.
Yash smiled and said-ok.come.
she hugged Yash and was sleeping in the bed.Aarti was caressing her hair.she asked her-pixie,why u felt scared suddenly?
Pixie-coj,my friend told me a ghost's story today.
hearing this,they both laughed out.
Yash-see,i told u.she's a duplicate copy of urs.
Pixie-means,mom's also scared of ghost.oh,thats why,she sleeps with u.
Yash again laughed out.
Aarti-now sleep.
she slept within few mins.then Aarti lay beside him,slept embracing him.he made both of them covered with sheet and closed his eyes pleasurably.his S.T-i'm really very lucky.i've my 2 adorable princess in my arms.what i need more?nothing.God has given me more than i wanted.i wanted to make her love again,she has fulfilled my life with lovely moments.i just pray to be with them forever.

[love is all about trust,respect and support.sacrifice never exists on it.if ur love make u sacrifice anything,ur love'll surely hurt u ]

[feeling superb happy,omg,finally my almost 5 months writing journey has ended today.hope i hadnt bored u much.
thanks 2 all 4 appreciating my writing.special thanks to @thabs and @ammu,my 2 chellam.it was impossible for me to continue this SS without them,their love.
i hope i'll be back after 2 months again with my sweet😳 tortures of writing]

[hope,u'll enjoy it.kindly IGNORE TYPING MISTAKEs n my limited knowledge
do press like button and do comment,it means a lot to me.]

my other writings-
AarYa OS~Sacrificed LOVE
AarYa OS~A Nightmare Becomes A dedicated Love Story
AarYa OS~Unexpected Relationship

Edited by GurruKiMona - 11 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

okay i really dint even have a spark about the story end

coz this is the first and last  arya story i read

but thru this story i came to know that my frend is an awsum writer

i thank u ...for giving us an such an

Beautiful Images

and

story
for  beautiful arya portray..

hay thanks for wat cum on

Best Friends

you are an

Lovely Compliments

and

Queet Compliments

hope u will start new one ...
rock on ..

Edited by aziza_ahmed - 11 years ago
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow super ending dear  .
 But I also want u to continue with another cute story of arya 🤗
Edited by maha9 - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
superb 👍🏼 Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely awesome ff dear... fabulous ...

form -madhavi 
Piie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending...love it!! Thanks
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Ending !! 😃 !!

Lovely Epii !! :) !!
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
lovely ending...
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
huh??...shesh hoye gelo??😲😲😲...bhalo hoyese khub😊😊
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome end !! Beautiful story on Aarya !! Hope u come out with another storyline soon !! Love u Muna !! I'll be waiting for ur new update !!