Posted: 11 years ago
Note:

TellyChakkar articles are not allowed.

Topic closed
Edited by -Ravjot- - 11 years ago
Wow this is crap. If this happens i hope this fails just like in RMJ. Killing off a character just to recreate a pair from another show is sick, superficial and fickle.  I hope the show fails and ends after.😡
Originally posted by orianthi

Wow this is crap. If this happens i hope this fails just like in RMJ. Killing off a character just to recreate a pair from another show is sick, superficial and fickle.  I hope the show fails and ends after.😡
I remember they did this too and it still did not sustain the shows ratings...so here they will kill of the lead character herself? O boy, that's a big move...and then bring in someone new? I remember in that show, they killed of KM character...it worked for a year...but stil all shows need to come to an end. This is very foolish.
I myself think its foolish & very inhuman of them.. just to raise TRP they gonna kick Mitali out of the show to rekindle bck another couple ! Bakwas !! 
It will go down just like RMJ !!! mY POV
I watch this show for Mitali period 
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

I myself think its foolish & very inhuman of them.. just to raise TRP they gonna kick Mitali out of the show to rekindle bck another couple ! Bakwas !! 
It will go down just like RMJ !!! mY POV

Totally agree with you... Krishna (MItali) is Afsar Bitiya without her there is no show and by bringing another lead what r they trying to show... resurrecting another jodi is not what Afsar Bitiya is all about... So what happened to the uplifting of social causes as now its becoming a real joke!
Parul come back can raise the rating but cvs need to make the story good as well
If and when mitali / krishna leaves then it's also exit time for me.I don't want a new wife for Pintu no matter how popular she is . Krisha and Pintu may have differences but they have a very interesting chemistry. No one can take their place in my heart. I would rather see the show ends happily than have a new actress to replace mitali..sorry if I hurt anybody,
Mitali/krishna is Afsar Bitiya. She is is ireplaceable. Paru can never match Mitali's acting as krishna. We will always want to see Mitali's face as krishna. Paru can never bring justice to Mitali krishna's character. Maybe in other serial, Paru will never be compared but viewers are already used to seeing Mitali as krishna. Paru's acting will always be compared because we want the original krishna. We want our Mitali to be krishna. Hope this news isn't true.
everyone who is supporting Parul return here you guys are heartless.. im very very very sorry to say .. Mitali did nothing wrong but you guys are supporting their kickin her out of the show.. its sadd yarr