Crazyyfan's Arshilicious Corner - Index - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
ok!!! got so much to read..will cmnt wen i have read all!!
Posted: 10 years ago
Your works are fantastic, Awesome
Originally posted by Barkah

Your works are fantastic, Awesome
Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Sangu18412

your works are worth reading

😳 thanks dear am happy to hear it
I am biiig fan of IPKKND and was very depressed when the show ended, accidentally I ran in this India forums where people have stories about the my favorite ARSHI has their star cast. your story line is very nice and could have been in the show also. I the story writers did not get ideas with story line they could easily taken ideas from IF to continue the serial. your version is much better than the original story line because original story line had many loop holes which were unnoticed by the writers and directors of the show. thanks again for the wonderful story. plz continue.

Swapna
I love ur work. Keep it up
Originally posted by godadevi

I am biiig fan of IPKKND and was very depressed when the show ended, accidentally I ran in this India forums where people have stories about the my favorite ARSHI has their star cast. your story line is very nice and could have been in the show also. I the story writers did not get ideas with story line they could easily taken ideas from IF to continue the serial. your version is much better than the original story line because original story line had many loop holes which were unnoticed by the writers and directors of the show. thanks again for the wonderful story. plz continue.

Swapna
πŸ€— thank u so much for compliment
Thanks for making this index. Having all the stories at one place helps readers like me go through your stories at our own pace. Keep up the good work.
Originally posted by psarada

Thanks for making this index. Having all the stories at one place helps readers like me go through your stories at our own pace. Keep up the good work.
😊 You are welcome and take ur own time πŸ˜‰

Another reason for making this  index is so that i dont end up searching my own work πŸ˜†