Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

My Wierd Prediction

shilu72000 Newbie
shilu72000
shilu72000

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hello Guys,

I thought I will pen down my thoughts about the future track of NBT.

Prediction 1: Kill Ridhima character

Let us consider that Ridhima character is genuinely true,so she returns the mangalasutra,we saw that her mom asks ridhima about her mangalasutra now let us also consider the fact that ridhima convinces her mom about her desicion of breaking her marriage with Mohan and her mom has got convinced but still she is unhappy about ridhima desicion. and also sees the same unhappiness dissatisfaction on her daughter face,now this discussion between ridhima and her mom is overheard by Pratik and as he still has bad thoughts about taking revenge he kills ridhima and before killing her he takes a sign on a letter written by him.The letter states that Ridhima asked Mohan to accept her as his wife but Mohan forces her to divorce him as he loves Megha and wants to marry her still then ridhima forces him but Mohan doesnot accept for that and assaults her badly,this enforces ridhima to suicide and she writes this letter before her death...   

By the time all these things are done,At the other end Megha marriage with Mohan will be over and on the day of their marriage police will come and arrest Mohan

Noone knows about ridhima's actual reason behind her death Now its megha turn to get evidences about Mohan's innocence and she finally proves to the world that Mohan is innocent and Mohan's mom will accept megha and then all lead a happy family

Prediction 2 : Ridhima to turn negative

Now that Ridhima has returned her mangalasutra her mom woud brainwash her and would aid her to take back her desicion of letting Mohan free so Ridhima plans to either break the marriage or she might plan to come back in his life after their marriage and blackmail mohan...

So oneday Megha will get to know about ridhima's truth and she will let Mohan free but later she comes to know that ridhima is blackmailing him and finally realises that she is a vamp and frees Mohan from her 

Guys,this is just my prediction... I know that CV's have already ruined the show I wish they give some good things to see in the show

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index