Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT WED-Mein pareshan pareshan pareshan (Page 73)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
even if they go to a bigger house MM problem will remain the same...Addu!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-Hit.It.Misssumiswapmisty85manesha76

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
hello every ne ... kya ho raha hai Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by sitamma1

she is more dangerous than indu..indu at least can be convinced somehow of the need for her son's happiness..but why will rondy's mom bother about mohan's happiness?? i feel she is a very calculative and selfish woman.

Indu aur Renu kya kam thi jo ek aur vamp aa gayi Ouch
Strange thing is she seems least interested in her husband's health taking off whenever she gets chance first for MR marriage and now to Mohan's house Confused

haan yaar, logic ko side pe rakh ke dekho tou phir strange feel nahi hou ga LOL 

all the pomp and show with which Ridz Mom keeps lurking around the hospital corridor, her sarees and her full on complete make-up giving her a newly wedded bride look...all this seems so freaky strange when you consider her situation and her purpose of staying in hospital 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-shyamsmisty85

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

addu will want to sleep beside his mom only...bechara mohan.!!!!

Mohan will need to bribe him everyday like he did during farm house episodes LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-Hit.It.Misssumiswap

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

hello every ne ... kya ho raha hai Smile

hello Kiran Hug  aaney waaley MM ke future ka discussion hou raha hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

rondy's mom will surely create problems..and she may brainwash rondy also..bechari megha..doest have any idea what trials are awaiting her post marriage..

exactly Sita, but the trials will be for both Megha and Mohan, equally hard to face Confused Bigamy is not allowed in India, right?

I am asking because it must be legal for Muslims right? Religion-wise, Bigamy is not a crime for us
mohan already knows about what is in store for them in the coming months till legal separation is done..poor megha does not have any inkling..that is what i meant.. 

Ok Sita, i just googled and Bi-gamy does seem to be a crime in India, for Hindus at least...

So I hope that soemthing happens which brings the truth of MR marriage to Megha's ears, best would be if Mohan lets her know himself, even at the very last moment before signing the papers, then all would not be so bad as I am imagining now.
MR marriage has not been registered..aajkal it is compulsory that they do the registration also on the same day..or the next day at least ..not like old rimes...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-Hit.It.Missmanesha76misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

addu will want to sleep beside his mom only...bechara mohan.!!!!

Mohan will need to bribe him everyday like he did during farm house episodes LOL
lekhin kids are very shaana...they are much more shrewd than we think.!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-shyamsHit.It.Misssumiswapmisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

rondy's mom will surely create problems..and she may brainwash rondy also..bechari megha..doest have any idea what trials are awaiting her post marriage..

exactly Sita, but the trials will be for both Megha and Mohan, equally hard to face Confused Bigamy is not allowed in India, right?

I am asking because it must be legal for Muslims right? Religion-wise, Bigamy is not a crime for us
mohan already knows about what is in store for them in the coming months till legal separation is done..poor megha does not have any inkling..that is what i meant.. 

Ok Sita, i just googled and Bi-gamy does seem to be a crime in India, for Hindus at least...

So I hope that soemthing happens which brings the truth of MR marriage to Megha's ears, best would be if Mohan lets her know himself, even at the very last moment before signing the papers, then all would not be so bad as I am imagining now.
MR marriage has not been registered..aajkal it is compulsory that they do the registration also on the same day..or the next day at least ..not like old rimes...

oh haan, phir theek hai but shaadi tou pandit ne karayi thi naa?

Anyways, achaa hai ke registration nahi hua, it doesn't make this a crime then

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index