Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT WED-Mein pareshan pareshan pareshan (Page 67)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
i have come up to the house to watch the repeat epi now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by amrutha26

hi all, why guru also asked for ashirwad from vyas family...and papaji said that tumari bhi shadi jaldi ho jaaye...is there a chance of guru getting married to rids to solve all the problems...lol...that will be good solution...Smile

hello and welcome to MMT Hug

ROFLROFL

this indicates clearly what extent and what heights our flights of fancy are attaining nowadays LOLLOL

na na baba LOL  Ridz Guru ki maa lagey gi, biwi kum LOL

hi, thanks...it is really great to read all the discussions...u all are really fantastic in analysing...i always loves to come to the forum and read all write ups...and i must say all mohan lovers...including me...

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

You villain Sumi Ouch Angry LOL  calling MM ka mano-ranjan Wink sangeet as greater evil LOL Mai dua karoon gi ke Cocktail tumhara Mocktail bana de LOLLOL

Mujhe koi expectations nahi hai Cocktail se so Mocktail bhi banega to kya kar sakte hain Smile...

Waise mujhe MM sangeet mein interest hai..but Megha ke 'saheliyon' mein nahi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
megha is looking so beautiful on her sangeet 

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

You villain Sumi Ouch Angry LOL  calling MM ka mano-ranjan Wink sangeet as greater evil LOL Mai dua karoon gi ke Cocktail tumhara Mocktail bana de LOLLOL

Mujhe koi expectations nahi hai Cocktail se so Mocktail bhi banega to kya kar sakte hain Smile...

Waise mujhe MM sangeet mein interest hai..but Megha ke 'saheliyon' mein nahi LOL

yaar same here Dead LOL  today on logging in I saw that "salam-e-ishq" video and thought ye kaun ChudAils ne hamla kar diay becharey Megha aur Mohan pe...

Somehow, maybe due to my own unease, I felt Mohana nd Megha's smiles so uneasy and plastic when aLL those ladies kept pushing them here and there Silly

NeelimaSJsumiswap

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

megha is looking so beautiful on her sangeet 

indeed she is Masu, a splendid vision Day Dreaming  but her nose-pin mein thoda panga hou gaya, she would have looked lots better without that huge nose-pin over-shadowing her whole lower face 

Masooma Bukhari

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

yaar same here Dead LOL  today on logging in I saw that "salam-e-ishq" video and thought ye kaun ChudAils ne hamla kar diay becharey Megha aur Mohan pe...

Somehow, maybe due to my own unease, I felt Mohana nd Megha's smiles so uneasy and plastic when aLL those ladies kept pushing them here and there Silly
I felt the same too. In fact after going through the snaps posted yesterday, I told Sumi that KKK looks uncomfortable in a bandh gala. Even in the promo they look like they don't know what to do. This is SO not them. Rangeela people have killed the simplicity. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVsumiswapHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

hi all, why guru also asked for ashirwad from vyas family...and papaji said that tumari bhi shadi jaldi ho jaaye...is there a chance of guru getting married to rids to solve all the problems...lol...that will be good solution...Smile

hello and welcome to MMT Hug

ROFLROFL

this indicates clearly what extent and what heights our flights of fancy are attaining nowadays LOLLOL

na na baba LOL  Ridz Guru ki maa lagey gi, biwi kum LOL

hi, thanks...it is really great to read all the discussions...u all are really fantastic in analysing...i always loves to come to the forum and read all write ups...and i must say all mohan lovers...including me...

yes dear, do come to MMT more often, I am sure you'll have lots of fun and altogether a fantastic time discussing the episode happenings here Smile

amrutha26NeelimaSJ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index