Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT WED-Mein pareshan pareshan pareshan (Page 61)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

I guess so...LOL.He is enchanted by the fact that his dear wife still adheres to NBT. Sometimes he says kiya rona dhona dekhti rehti ho!...I feel he also want to know what happens to Mohan ..Wink..

Very true...hubbies hate to admit that they can get enchanted by a TV soap LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crushed2012whitepearlsitammaNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

ohh no problem neelu... i actually got a fan of ur spoofs after reading one only LOL
GOD has blessed u with the FUNNIEST brain ROFL
Thanks Masu Hug 

Did you read the spoof songs we all wrote??? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVsitammaHit.It.Miss

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

My hubby is not interested in watching TV soaps...But he stops watching his news channels sometimes and hands over the remote to me...tumhaara serial aa raha hoga...Sometimes if he is sleepy, he gets up and watch the show , giving me company...if he is reading something, he keep glancing at TV in between...ab pata naihn woh show dekhte hai ki mujhe company dete hai..but I guess a person like him too find NBT enchanting...LOL
I am sure woh show dekhte hain Varsha. Even my hubby pretends to browse on his phone. I am 100% sure his ears are tuned in to the TV. If he sleeps off early he makes it a point to "casually" ask me what happened in NBT. 
ditto..here Neelu..my hubby always wants to hear from me what happened in NBT..and at times,esp if the epi was a bad one,I snap at him..why didn;t you watch it yourself?I am not your commentator..then he says ...oh! but i love to hear you describing it rather than seeing the scenes,,,,may be that is true also..bechara,usko hindi ache se samach mein nahi aathe..and while the epi is going on,if he asks me for clarification i tell him to shut up.!!!

crushed2012whitepearlHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Originally posted by crushed2012

My hubby is not interested in watching TV soaps...But he stops watching his news channels sometimes and hands over the remote to me...tumhaara serial aa raha hoga...Sometimes if he is sleepy, he gets up and watch the show , giving me company...if he is reading something, he keep glancing at TV in between...ab pata naihn woh show dekhte hai ki mujhe company dete hai..but I guess a person like him too find NBT enchanting...LOL
My hubby says he likes to watch me what NBT .. he says you "appear no less than the character themselves.. i'll watch you when u watch the serial its my entratainment"...ROFL.. sometimes when there are these hopeless episodes and  i go "what the hell?? ... blahblah" he says "I am afraid u have lost it again my dear" ROFL... sometimes he comes to me and asks .."ok what is the story line now" ... listens to it and asks "Asre u happy or sad" ...
ROFL
ROFLROFL

absolutely correct yaar, hubbies watch the show not for it's entertainment but the one which their wives provide by getting angry or frustrated with each and every scene LOLLOL paisa vasool hota hai unka LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crushed2012sitammasumiswapNeelimaSJ

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

My hubby says he likes to watch me what NBT .. he says you "appear no less than the character themselves.. i'll watch you when u watch the serial its my entratainment"...ROFL.. sometimes when there are these hopeless episodes and  i go "what the hell?? ... blahblah" he says "I am afraid u have lost it again my dear" ROFL... sometimes he comes to me and asks .."ok what is the story line now" ... listens to it and asks "Asre u happy or sad" ...

Which character he finds is close to you...Mohan's???ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswapNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Same here, I watch the show giving varied expressions my self and my hubby will watch the show and my expressions. His double dose of entertainment LOL

sitammaNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

That is his way of pretending that he doesn't watch the serial LOL I think hubbies remain perennially bemused by our obsession with the serial! 

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 19 July 2012 at 3:40am

KeerthiVsitammaHit.It.Miss

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Okay..iss baar to definitely huge improvement in store because of the chamkila sangeet LOL

Waise I made a spoof..go check page 29 of the spoof thread Embarrassed

where is it Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaHit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index