Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT WED-Mein pareshan pareshan pareshan (Page 59)

crushed2012 Groupbie
crushed2012
crushed2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by sumiswap

@bold: Egjactly

I loved the MM scene and the way Megha put her reasons forward.

Jab MR revelation hoga, Mohan will definitely blame Indu. Infact I could sense a different angle to Mohan's anger yesterday. He was angry that because of his mom Megha did not confess at the right time and because of all that MR thing happend (I dont know if I am making sense).
I felt the same thing Sumi. The anger on Mohan's face was clear. I want him to take Indu to task. She is the root of all these problems. Stupid cow! Angry
I love the phrase "Stupid Cow" ...LOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

hI Masu Hug

yes I am hoping so, like our brains and hearts crossed the finish mark after last night's episode, similarly, hoping that our rank definitely comes in the top 5

sitammaNeelimaSJMasooma Bukhari

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Oh God, please dont talk about the 'Dil se bachelor' wala concept. I told my hubby and he latched on to the concept like this is what he wanted ever since he was born!!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsitammaHit.It.MissNeelimaSJ

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Are yaar is baar ranking or trp dono badhegi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaNeelimaSJHit.It.MissMasooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
hey sumi lol... i actually get excited about ranks when article comes... aur iss bar to 3-3 hen LOL

sita... hahahhahahaha... thats really funny... but tell ur son girls are not crap Pinch ROFL

neelu.. u wrote any new spoof? :)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

My hubby is not interested in watching TV soaps...But he stops watching his news channels sometimes and hands over the remote to me...tumhaara serial aa raha hoga...Sometimes if he is sleepy, he gets up and watch the show , giving me company...if he is reading something, he keep glancing at TV in between...ab pata naihn woh show dekhte hai ki mujhe company dete hai..but I guess a person like him too find NBT enchanting...LOL

Does he find the show enchanting even now?? LOL

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Fari-

I tell this to KK Bro and I am telling this to you too, Sumi LOLLOL

I am here, like Neelu, to keep an eye on you...zara idher udher nazar lagayi tumney aur mai Bro ka email id trace kar ke unn ko tumharey Monu moony comment forward copy paste kar doon gi LOLLOL beware LOL
Lakhu Bro ki wife ko mail karne ka time aa chuka hain Fari. Just the other day he was saying that he still "dil se bachelor" ROFL Bhabhi needs to take out the belan that too "dil se" LOL

exactly Neelu LOL LOL  that's why I sent him a warning PM today ROFLROFL  bechari bhabhi aur hamarey bhai...Sumi aur KK bro ne tamasha bana diya unn ki feelings aur loyalties ka LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaNeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by whitepearl

My hubby is not interested in watching TV soaps...But he stops watching his news channels sometimes and hands over the remote to me...tumhaara serial aa raha hoga...Sometimes if he is sleepy, he gets up and watch the show , giving me company...if he is reading something, he keep glancing at TV in between...ab pata naihn woh show dekhte hai ki mujhe company dete hai..but I guess a person like him too find NBT enchanting...LOL
I am sure woh show dekhte hain Varsha. Even my hubby pretends to browse on his phone. I am 100% sure his ears are tuned in to the TV. If he sleeps off early he makes it a point to "casually" ask me what happened in NBT. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crushed2012KeerthiVsitammaHit.It.Misssumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index