Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT WED-Mein pareshan pareshan pareshan (Page 52)

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Yeh spoof to main kal raat se hi soch rahi thi..and this is the first thing I did after coming to office. Talk of NBT taking away my productivity here LOL.

MS ka tumhara jo bhi khayal tha Fari...you are not wrong. MS is very sacred in Hinduism. Aur in logon ne uska ekdum ganda mazaak bana ke rakh diya...Angry..

Khair kal ke epi kaisa kaga?? LOL

mera reaction to yesterday's episode LOL

Sita already knows it but since you and Neelu were not there to witness it, let me give you the page link to my reaction and entry in MMT LOL I was overcome with happiness...sambhaley nahi sambhal rahi thi mujh se LOL

as usual the hyper me LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswapNeelimaSJ

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I am busy updating my Mirchi madam's journey post...so did not come on line much..it will be ready to be posted by tonight.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

HI Sita Hug

Sumi - Haan yaar she understands but still main apni taraf se kuch toh help kar deti hu nahi toh unhe akele sab karna padta hain. She will never take help from FIL and her son

Smile Saare MILs aisehi hoti hain...but it is nice that she understands. Zyada stress mat lena...and importantly sleep deprived to kabhi mat hona..

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged

NeelimaSJbsingapury

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by sumiswap

Yeh spoof to main kal raat se hi soch rahi thi..and this is the first thing I did after coming to office. Talk of NBT taking away my productivity here LOL.

MS ka tumhara jo bhi khayal tha Fari...you are not wrong. MS is very sacred in Hinduism. Aur in logon ne uska ekdum ganda mazaak bana ke rakh diya...Angry..

Khair kal ke epi kaisa kaga?? LOL

mera reaction to yesterday's episode LOL

Sita already knows it but since you and Neelu were not there to witness it, let me give you the page link to my reaction and entry in MMT LOL I was overcome with happiness...sambhaley nahi sambhal rahi thi mujh se LOL

as usual the hyper me LOL

Kal after a long time maine episode without MMTs company dekha and I was happy with the episode and then I was amused at myself for being happy because the CVs trick of MN, MG, MM scenes thrown here and there in the show was doing the trick LOL..aur hum log bolte hain ke we never feel the same LOL

bsingapuryHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

I am busy updating my Mirchi madam's journey post...so did not come on line much..it will be ready to be posted by tonight.

We will read it..post it soon Embarrassed

bsingapuryHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

yaar, MM's door-step convo, MIL Megha convo, Nanhi Mohan convo...was just too too too good Smile I fell in love all over again...

MM's convo was so heart-warming and logical. They said all what we had been yearning to hear them say to each other Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJbsingapurysumiswap

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

LMAO Fari LOL

Join the HC club. To get membership the only criteria you need to satisfy is to have sworn to detach yourself from the show. I guess most of us qualified LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVsumiswapbsingapuryHit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index