Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT WED-Mein pareshan pareshan pareshan (Page 47)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Awww! Haha! I have an idea about his pranks and stealing makkhan but hiding clothes of his gopis is really being flirt of the worst kind! LOL Thanks for sharing, Sita di! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
bidzie read my post on previous page...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

you know bidzies...Why they talk about love they talk about Radha and krishna...it is believed that there was no such woman name radha ever existed...it has been proved radha's character came into picture after one poet wrote love peoms keeping krishna as main central of the plot and imaginary character radha as his PREYASHI..means lover..

but the meaning of radha means i give you the defination of radha "What does "RADHA" means "RA" = attain something and "Dha" = Moksha...SO RADHA = the person who desire to have Moksha...so that could be we all so in "Radha Krishna" Radha symbolize we all"

the purest love ever existed...and if you ever want to know more about krishna i recommand you to read book " Yugandhar" by shivaji sawant...it has very practical approach not mythological and you will instantly fall in love with him...

you know what is the meaning of MOHAN ..It means one who  make you fall in MOH means affection...if i am wrong p lease people correct me
Beena, I knew about Hindu Mytho from TV shows, so I did watch Radha-Krishna centric desi soaps. Don't have much idea about Radha except that she's the lover of Krishna. 

Yep I know what Mohan means...It means someone who can make you captivated in his charm and its the other name of Lord KrishnaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswapbsingapury

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

The love of the Gopis for Lord Krishna is the essence of love, the purest and truest form of love. Shri Krishna's dance with the Gopis represents the desire of souls for oneness with the Lord. The Gopis live only for Shri Krishna's love.  

They live in the world, are married and have children but none of this means anything to them. The only thing that matters to them is love of Shri Krishna. Social rules and constraints do not stop them from loving the Lord. When He leaves them their whole life centres on the suffering caused by this separation from Him. All they can think of is when they will again be reunited with Him

Edited by sitamma1 - 18 July 2012 at 9:52pm
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Sita di, the pics are not visible. 

Btw check this.. 

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Further to krishna talk, i really don't know why i like Krishna so much when he doesn't have any of the qualities which all my favorite heroes have (Truth, honesty). These are certainly not krishna's strength's - I mean in the worldy sense.
-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
hello GM .,... n i see lord shree krishna talks here ...  coool main bhi abhi bhajan sunn rahi h ...
-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Further to krishna talk, i really don't know why i like Krishna so much when he doesn't have any of the qualities which all my favorite heroes have (Truth, honesty). These are certainly not krishna's strength's - I mean in the worldy sense.

lord krishna ws hero of other kind ... politics is trem introducedd by krishna itself ... during ram's birth all dese qualities were at der peak ... ppl use to say playing  n dishonest is . sin ...well indeed it is ... bt all dese lie's n politics were in picture fr a gud purpose ...  lord tried to set example by dis ...  tht if the cause in gud intentions r clear ... den der is no fair unfair in god's dictionary

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index