Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT WED-Mein pareshan pareshan pareshan (Page 44)

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Beena, mujhe laga ki east waasi sab so rahe honge issi liye west waalo ko bulaaya tha. LOL Anyways hello! Hug Arey haan naa.. Addict apne drug ke bina restless ho jata hai; jaise ki main, tum aur hum sab log! Hum log hopeless hai, kuch nahi ho sakta humara! LOL

@Ridz truth coming out- True, CVs won't let Mohan and us enjoy the wedding peacefully but honestly sometimes such kinda suspense is needed for the ratings. Reality hurts but humare show ko accha toh karna padega naa in TRP chart? But haan, Ridz naam ka sword chahe jitna paas bhi aa jaaye, MM ki shaadi toh hoke rahegi. Approve 

I'm feeling that the truth will be revealed melodramatically either at the night before the wedding way or directly in the mandap. Aage sab Creatives waalo ki marzi. Tongue 

To tell the truth, I have stop bothering about it because I don't wanna miss enjoying each and every moment of MM / MN / MG during this special journey to marriage. 

MM ek toh honge toh aur kya chinta? Embarrassed Bas yeh dekhne ki curiosity hai ki Megha Mohan ko samajh paati hai yaa nahi. 

yaar ees time per west waale sone ki taiyari karte hain aur east wale suraj ko le kar aate hain aur ooth ne ki taiyari karte hainEmbarrassed

wake up from your slumber and embrace your day, if you think your day will be as beautiful as your night then nothing can stop it being beautiful ...beauty is illusion and its only experience if we feel our NBT is beautiful then nothing can stop us believing that not even any crap dramas...right

ye kyaa ho gaya muje raat ko kis machhar ne kaat liye main aisi philosophical ho gayi

actually i have also stopped thinking and predicting you know what i felt why we feel disappointed because we start predicting and that create expectation and when our expectation does not fulfilled we get disappointed

so in short dont keep any expectation as it brings only disappointment

so like you all i might watch but not with great enthusiasm but to see how megha and mohan reach to their destination of their union...because many times destination is not important but how memorable the journey was is more important and drama i dont want to say more but i am for sure with great company as in MMT it would be fantabulous for sure

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

yaar ees time per west waale sone ki taiyari karte hain aur east wale suraj ko le kar aate hain aur ooth ne ki taiyari karte hainEmbarrassed

wake up from your slumber and embrace your day, if you think your day will be as beautiful as your night then nothing can stop it being beautiful ...beauty is illusion and its only experience if we feel our NBT is beautiful then nothing can stop us believing that not even any crap dramas...right

ye kyaa ho gaya muje raat ko kis machhar ne kaat liye main aisi philosophical ho gayi

actually i have also stopped thinking and predicting you know what i felt why we feel disappointed because we start predicting and that create expectation and when our expectation does not fulfilled we get disappointed

so in short dont keep any expectation as it brings only disappointment

so like you all i might watch but not with great enthusiasm but to see how megha and mohan reach to their destination of their union...because many times destination is not important but how memorable the journey was is more important and drama i dont want to say more but i am for sure with great company as in MMT it would be fantabulous for sure

Arey waah! Aaj Beena ji shaayari karna lagi! Marhaba Marhaba! ClapLOL

Ditto with you about expectations leading us to disappointment! That's why I'm calmly watching the show without expecting anything and guess what? I'm happy and still for me, NBT is the most amazing show I've watched till date! It shall always be special! Embarrassed

@bold: Wow! I love the way you worded it! So true! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
lols...i am telling you something has overtaken my soul in night... LOLLOLLOLLOL

like fari i am also experiencing split personality...
you know what i have done?
 i hav ewatch drama till mohan left house then i watch part where megha confess in front of all and then she confess to mohan and that hug...in between crap i have not seen to disturb my mind...so i can pretend nothing those sort of crappy things has happened now i might watch wedding...so at least those have great impact in my memory

playing games with memory right?

but our mind need soemthing to entertain ourselves...and in market right now nothing that great...available in stock of romanceWink
and being born woman all has that hidden desire for Mr. Darcy to Mr mohanLOLLOLLOL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Not only you but Neelu, Mamta and Fari di are back in 'Hopeless Club' LOLLOL And guess what?I'm welcoming u girls with aarti ki thaaliROFL

Well done! Clap You know I do the same thing you did, i.e. rewatching the episodes i disliked, so it doesnt really bother me anymore! I just wanna cherish the moments we r getting now cause really the journey of two ppl from love to marriage is purely a bliss! *sigh*Day Dreaming

Haha stock of romance...love the way u said it!LOLLOLLOL

Eternal truth..hidden desire for Mr.Mohan...haayeBlushing You women r married and i'm just a teenage, so just imagine ki mera kya haal karta hai yeh Mr.Mohan BhatnagarDay Dreaming

Edited by -Bidzie- - 18 July 2012 at 6:44pm
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
hahahha..bidzie...woman married ho yaa teenage romance kabhi nahi chhodati,,,even if they got too old alost ready to enter grave ...
you know sometimes what i feel why old people turn them selves into praying gods in old age...

if you read our mythology our gods are more romatic and interesting character than anyone of has been protraid so far...
take the example of krishna oh mine he has bewitched so many woman...and still in this new generation also you will find HIS diwanis...

Lord shiva , rama those are really eternal lovers...any woman still desire so in olden age grannys take pleasure devoting themselves to those lovers...

and our mytho characters and story has many more twist and turns then any kekta shows..lols...irony right?

what our heart desire...the thing or being one cannot possess...we always desire for unavailable thing...or rarely available things,,,,

and look at my irony whatever drama i watch myteenage girl also watch so soemtiems we both admire same heroLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by bsingapury - 18 July 2012 at 7:09pm
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

hahahha..bidzie...woman married ho yaa teenage romance kabhi nahi chhodati,,,even if they got too old alost ready to enter grave ...
you know sometimes what i feel why old people turn them selves into praying gods in old age...

if you read our mythology our gods are more romatic and interesting character than anyone of has been protraid so far...
take the example of krishna oh mine he has bewitched so many woman...and still in this new generation also you will find HIS diwanis...

Lord shiva , rama those are really eternal lovers...any woman still desire so in olden age grannys take pleasure devoting themselves to those lovers...

and our mytho characters and story has many more twist and turns then any kekta shows..lols...irony right?

what our heart desire...the thing or being one cannot possess...we always desire for unavailable thing...or rarely available things,,,,

and look at my irony whatever drama i watch myteenage girl also watch so soemtiems we both admire same heroLOL
I know right...issi liye log kehete hai ki dil baccha hai...teenage, adults ya old...love and romance has no age limitHeart

@bold: Awww how cute!LOLLOL 

Great examples from the mytho...I kinda have some idea but not now fully about it! Thanks for telling though cause I'm always curious to learn new stuffSmile 

@Mythos have more twists than kekta shows- Hahahah! Really?LOL

Edited by -Bidzie- - 18 July 2012 at 7:25pm

bsingapury

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

lols...i am telling you something has overtaken my soul in night... LOL

like fari i am also experiencing split personality...
you know what i have done?
 i hav ewatch drama till mohan left house then i watch part where megha confess in front of all and then she confess to mohan and that hug...in between crap i have not seen to disturb my mind...so i can pretend nothing those sort of crappy things has happened now i might watch wedding...so at least those have great impact in my memory

playing games with memory right?

but our mind need soemthing to entertain ourselves...and in market right now nothing that great...available in stock of romanceWink
and being born woman all has that hidden desire for Mr. Darcy to Mr mohanLOLLOLLOL
Beena,we all have gone crazy and have  become totally addicted to the drug NBT.By yesterday,most of the fans had become so restless without their dug and have been experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms as well.And realizing that they gave us a small dose of our drug..our old NBT ..and we are all on the high again.!!! I feel like laughing at ourselves...Humare halath hi aise hai.!!!!!

bsingapury

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Waise, I'm not Hindu yet I adorably call Mohan as my Kanhaiyaan and I'm his forever gopiEmbarrassed

bsingapury

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index