Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT WED-Mein pareshan pareshan pareshan (Page 28)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Originally posted by krazzybeam

guys dnt u think 2dae megha stood apart ...i saw d same old strong n different frmal protagonist  ... koi aur show hota toh shayad indu ke kartut kabhi reveal nahi hote ...lead sada bahar jehl ti reheti ...bt megha said it ... thank fully ... aacha lag raha hai mujhe 

kiran...I was not at all surprised for dis ..because..KB has showed such actions from d leads..so i was like yeayyy...Big smileBig smileBig smile...but u r right..koi other serial ki hothi..tho sasuma ke upar ek ilzam bhi nahin lagathi..LOL

@sitaji-pictures resize karke upload karne mein b time lagthi hai..can u give me a list about d pics that r to be resized??
teek hai .I will do that. but how to do it??

@Kiran-do u want to take d pics of the epi??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetumisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by sitamma1

rondy's mom has also joined the gang of vamps...indu,renu and Rondy's mom...the three vamps

oh..ya she has dat quality long b4..d way she was excited about her daughter's shaadi when her husband is on death bed...she is a vamp...AngryAngry..she has emotionally black mailed mohan n makhan b lagaya hai..use ki..u r d best soul on earth..n ab jake...use badnaam karne mein lagi hai...but that action is needed right now...mohan apna muh nahin kholnewala hai..but I think..this issue will be kept aside from sometime..Confused

I wonder now... is this a some kind of trap?? Confused Everything seems staged... including that buddha.
what buddha??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by misty85

I wonder now... is this a some kind of trap?? Confused Everything seems staged... including that buddha.

Even if it was a trap that doesn't really absolve Mohan as the drama the CVs put up didn't convince us. So i can't sympathise that it was a trapOuch. Then still riddhima is not bad. Proof is Mera Pati scene in templeLOL (Sorry to remind it)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma-lightinfested-misty85

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Will the sangeet episode air on Friday? Then how come there are no promos (real ones not pics wala promo with old scenes)Confused?

Me b wohi soch rahithi..ki  ab thak promos kyun nahin aye hai..saare duniya ko patha lag gaya hai...ki MM ka sangeeth ceremony hai..but colorswala didn't know...about it..AngryAngry..upar se MB ka promotion dekh dekhke meer eyes dukh gaye hai...OuchDead

sitamma-lightinfested-misty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Originally posted by krazzybeam

guys dnt u think 2dae megha stood apart ...i saw d same old strong n different frmal protagonist  ... koi aur show hota toh shayad indu ke kartut kabhi reveal nahi hote ...lead sada bahar jehl ti reheti ...bt megha said it ... thank fully ... aacha lag raha hai mujhe 

kiran...I was not at all surprised for dis ..because..KB has showed such actions from d leads..so i was like yeayyy...Big smileBig smileBig smile...but u r right..koi other serial ki hothi..tho sasuma ke upar ek ilzam bhi nahin lagathi..LOL

@sitaji-pictures resize karke upload karne mein b time lagthi hai..can u give me a list about d pics that r to be resized??

@Kiran-do u want to take d pics of the epi??

aree no no u do it better LOL
i l make a vm ... aaj ka epi charged me to make a vm ..a gud one ...

thanks fr asking yaar Smile

sitammachweetumisty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Ridz ki mom ne kya kha itne saare logo ke samne mohan ne usase shadi ki hai. Jab ye shadi hui hai sab jhooth pe jhooth bole ja rahe hai ya sabka dimag khisak gaya hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammamisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

@Fari

Hi! 

Kya gaathe huve aarahi ho? Itna accha laga kya? 

yes yaar, abhi tak withdrawal symptoms chal rahey thay, now I have decided to keep logic and history behind, so today's episode worked well for me

I'm not able to put behind the history still. But yet i was celebrating that the other show(Neelu's most favorite showLOL) got less TRP than NBT. 

chweetu

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Oh..ya...mujhe b aisa hi laag tha..n Indu mathey is concerned about monu??she may b thinking ki..ab tho ridz se shaadi hogayi..n megha ka b shaadi horahi hai..tho monu will be upset na??that's y she was so sure about monu's feelings??

Oh siree... you noticed that... even I felt as if she was relieved after renu's call... & smiled a bit... but then got worried about mohan.
I still can't digest that she is behind this stuff... now seriously want hima's prediction & doubt to come true that indu did it...LOL that is the only way to get out of this MR mess.

chweetu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index