Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT WED-Mein pareshan pareshan pareshan - Page 58

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no witnesses also..if it comes to that state that ridz's mom files a case against mohan..pundit can very well be a fake..or marriage can be annulled.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fari-

Ok Sita, i just googled and Bi-gamy does seem to be a crime in India, for Hindus at least...

So I hope that soemthing happens which brings the truth of MR marriage to Megha's ears, best would be if Mohan lets her know himself, even at the very last moment before signing the papers, then all would not be so bad as I am imagining now.

Yes Bi-gamy is not allowed but I think it can be annulled if both people agree within certain time
Edited by shyams - 11 years ago
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: manesha76

Yaar sab log Addu ke peeche kyun pade ho . Uske wajah se humko Mohan ke cute wale expressions bhi dekhne ko milenge . Woh yeh bolega , " Arre Yaar yeh Addu ka mein kya karoon " ðŸ˜†

oh no no, koi Addu ke peechey nahi pada Manesha ðŸ˜†  in fact i am waiting for Mohan Addu sparkling and wrestling moments too ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† mazaa aye ga yaar  ðŸ˜†
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
fari me aake rpl krti hu Guru ki pareshani k baare me..its related to Kiran 😛
smthing wich i noticed yesterday 🤣

abhi i hav to PM sm1 ideas abt an important tpic that has to made which willtake tym..so bRB guyz 😃
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krazzybeam

ohh toh kaha tak pahuche SR ya honey moon ya seedhe baache ðŸ˜†

abhi tou immediate sleeping arrangements ki baat hou rahi hai, one minute wait karo, mai apna suggestion copy paste karti hoon tumharey liye, Shyams adjudged it and has appointed me as the interior designer for Mohan's home post MM marriage ðŸ˜†
misty85 thumbnail
hi guys ... what's happening...achcha hua Sita aur Manesha dono online hai... I wanted to talk to you regarding sangeet celebrations in MMT & CD thread. 
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sitamma1

lekhin kids are very shaana...they are much more shrewd than we think.!!!!

Yes but hopefully Nanhi & Guru will help Mohan
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manesha76

Yaar sab log Addu ke peeche kyun pade ho . Uske wajah se humko Mohan ke cute wale expressions bhi dekhne ko milenge . Woh yeh bolega , " Arre Yaar yeh Addu ka mein kya karoon " ðŸ˜†

that is what manesha..i actually want to see mohan's frustration and his arae yaar...and megha's amused expressions and our dear nanhi coming to her spidey papa's rescue...i am already visualizing it all and enjoying. tremendously...too bad that ii have such a vivid imagination that I tend to get carried away.!!!!!

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
for you Kiran ðŸ˜†

Well, a suggestion from me :P

They (mohan guru) can remove the Sofas, both 2-seater placed beside Mohan's cupboard and the two one-seaters placed in the middle of the living room...

After removing those sofas, Mohan can buy a big Sofa bed...

So Guru can sleep as usual on the matteress on floor, Addu and possibly Nanhi too, can sleep on Mohan's single bed

And MM can sleep on the sofa bed..

OR

Only Nanhi can sleep on the single bed

While Addu being little one, can sleep with his parents on the sofa bed...

So at least their sleeping and Guests sitting problem will be solved that way

lol..never thought I shall be writing such a post today  :P

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am back for 10 mins..uske baad off for today...bahot saara kaam hai jo khatam karna hai ðŸ˜­