MMT WED-Mein pareshan pareshan pareshan - Page 56

Posted: 11 years ago
ae suno sab..meri ek aur Maa he ab..Fari mamma..unhone bade pyar se BETI kaha mujhe...me na bilkul beti material hu lagta he...🤣 🤣
sab chahte hain ki vo meri maa bane 🤣 🤣
oh m soo popular 😆

btw kon kon h yahan?
Originally posted by Fari-

Copy paste from another thread ðŸ˜†

Well, a suggestion from me :P

They (mohan guru) can remove the Sofas, both 2-seater placed beside Mohan's cupboard and the two one-seaters placed in the middle of the living room...

After removing those sofas, Mohan can buy a big Sofa bed...

So Guru can sleep as usual on the matteress on floor, Addu and possibly Nanhi too, can sleep on Mohan's single bed

And MM can sleep on the sofa bed..

OR

Only Nanhi can sleep on the single bed

While Addu being little one, can sleep with his parents on the sofa bed...

So at least their sleeping and Guests sitting problem will be solved that way

lol..never thought I shall be writing such a post today  :P

Nice Fari ur appointed as interior (re)designer/arranger to get Mohan's house ready for welcoming of Megha & kids 😆
Originally posted by swaron502

ae suno sab..meri ek aur Maa he ab..Fari mamma..unhone bade pyar se BETI kaha mujhe...me na bilkul beti material hu lagta he...🤣 🤣
sab chahte hain ki vo meri maa bane 🤣 🤣
oh m soo popular 😆

btw kon kon h yahan?

😆😆😆

aisi nek aur hansti khelti beti k tou har koi Maa banna chahey gi *khushi ke ansooo* ahh ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Sita, Me and Shyams are here ðŸ˜† Sumi and Neelu gone for a break ðŸ˜†

tumhey kaisa laga kal ka episode? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by shyams

Nice Fari ur appointed as interior (re)designer/arranger to get Mohan's house ready for welcoming of Megha & kids 😆

bade dur ka schti he 😆
Originally posted by shyams

ahhh thankooo Shyams   had been aiming to get that and now my life is made    kisi ne tou appreciate kia meri effort ko ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Fari-

exactly Sita, but the trials will be for both Megha and Mohan, equally hard to face ðŸ˜• Bigamy is not allowed in India, right?

I am asking because it must be legal for Muslims right? Religion-wise, Bigamy is not a crime for us
mohan already knows about what is in store for them in the coming months till legal separation is done..poor megha does not have any inkling..that is what i meant.. 
Originally posted by swaron502

bade dur ka schti he 😆

o meri beti ðŸ˜†  abb ye Dur ka bhi Nazdeek lagney laga hai ðŸ˜†

Tumney nahi dekha kal kaise Guru aur Mohan pareshan hou rahey thay? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sitamma1

she is more dangerous than indu..indu at least can be convinced somehow of the need for her son's happiness..but why will rondy's mom bother about mohan's happiness?? i feel she is a very calculative and selfish woman.

Indu aur Renu kya kam thi jo ek aur vamp aa gayi
Strange thing is she seems least interested in her husband's health taking off whenever she gets chance first for MR marriage and now to Mohan's house 😕
Edited by shyams - 11 years ago
addu will want to sleep beside his mom only...bechara mohan.!!!!
Originally posted by sitamma1

mohan already knows about what is in store for them in the coming months till legal separation is done..poor megha does not have any inkling..that is what i meant.. 

Ok Sita, i just googled and Bi-gamy does seem to be a crime in India, for Hindus at least...

So I hope that soemthing happens which brings the truth of MR marriage to Megha's ears, best would be if Mohan lets her know himself, even at the very last moment before signing the papers, then all would not be so bad as I am imagining now.