Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: crushed2012

My hubby says he likes to watch me what NBT .. he says you "appear no less than the character themselves.. i'll watch you when u watch the serial its my entratainment"...🤣.. sometimes when there are these hopeless episodes and  i go "what the hell?? ... blahblah" he says "I am afraid u have lost it again my dear" 🤣... sometimes he comes to me and asks .."ok what is the story line now" ... listens to it and asks "Asre u happy or sad" ...

🤣
🤣🤣

absolutely correct yaar, hubbies watch the show not for it's entertainment but the one which their wives provide by getting angry or frustrated with each and every scene 😆😆 paisa vasool hota hai unka 😆
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

My hubby says he likes to watch me what NBT .. he says you "appear no less than the character themselves.. i'll watch you when u watch the serial its my entratainment"...🤣.. sometimes when there are these hopeless episodes and  i go "what the hell?? ... blahblah" he says "I am afraid u have lost it again my dear" 🤣... sometimes he comes to me and asks .."ok what is the story line now" ... listens to it and asks "Asre u happy or sad" ...

Which character he finds is close to you...Mohan's???🤣
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Same here, I watch the show giving varied expressions my self and my hubby will watch the show and my expressions. His double dose of entertainment 😆

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That is his way of pretending that he doesn't watch the serial 😆 I think hubbies remain perennially bemused by our obsession with the serial! 
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Okay..iss baar to definitely huge improvement in store because of the chamkila sangeet 😆. 

Waise I made a spoof..go check page 29 of the spoof thread 😳

where is it 🤔
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Thanks Masu 🤗 

Did you read the spoof songs we all wrote??? 

not all... bt a few 😆
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oye...tamasha nahi banaya..maine to bola bhi tha ke main sirf sirf aur sirf unki hun 😳 

Agar tum iss tarha Unki Kinki Linking karogi tou UNN ko kaisey pata chaley ga ke tum KIN ki baat kar rahi hou 😆 😆  itna sharmatey huey mainey tumhey ajj hee dekha hai 😆  Mohan ke saamney khadi Megha ka asar hou gaya hai  😆
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Very true...hubbies hate to admit that they can get enchanted by a TV soap 😆

very true..Mine keeps on asking me why i have not updated my post on Mirchi madam's love journey.!!!!But they feel it is beneath their dignity to admit that they are enchanted by a TV show..
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sitamma1

ditto..here Neelu..my hubby always wants to hear from me what happened in NBT..and at times,esp if the epi was a bad one,I snap at him..why didn;t you watch it yourself?I am not your commentator..then he says ...oh! but i love to hear you describing it rather than seeing the scenes,,,,may be that is true also..bechara,usko hindi ache se samach mein nahi aathe..and while the epi is going on,if he asks me for clarification i tell him to shut up.!!!

I am sure you must be adding lot of emotions while describing it to him. 😆
Edited by whitepearl - 11 years ago
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma1

ditto..here Neelu..my hubby always wants to hear from me what happened in NBT..and at times,esp if the epi was a bad one,I snap at him..why didn;t you watch it yourself?I am not your commentator..then he says ...oh! but i love to hear you describing it rather than seeing the scenes,,,,may be that is true also..bechara,usko hindi ache se samach mein nahi aathe..and while the epi is going on,if he asks me for clarification i tell him to shut up.!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I do that too..but not because he is asking me to translate, but because he will start with his commentary...

🤣🤣🤣