Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Hi Sita! 

@Red: Yeh kya bola😲😆. Flirt of best kind yaar🤣! Jiske liye sab kuch maaf hai😆. 

but whenever I fight with him,which is often..as I am an ardent devotee of Guruvayorappan...I addres him thus...krishna...kalla krishna...you are the flirt of the worst kind...a flirt who makes it impossible for us to remain aloof from him.!!!!!🤣🤣
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sitamma1

but whenever I fight with him,which is often..as I am an ardent devotee of Guruvayorappan...I addres him thus...krishna...kalla krishna...you are the flirt of the worst kind...a flirt who makes it impossible for us to remain aloof from him.!!!!!🤣🤣

Oh! Kalla(means Thief as in Dil ka chor😆? in tamil its is thief) in the romantic sense😆. 

OK I have to leave for my office. 

Bye Sita! Bye Bidzie! 

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bye Subha! 

@Sita di: Tum kuch pics post kar wali thi...kia hua?
sitamma thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Bye Subha! 

@Sita di: Tum kuch pics post kar wali thi...kia hua?

beech main kuch kaam aaya,,wait.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I hope I'm wrong but did Kunal again got a new hairstyle? 😭 I felt so while watching last night's episode.
sitamma thumbnail
krisha with gopikas

yet another pic og krishna with gopis...each feeling that krishna is dancing with her.
Krishna and Radha.pranks of little krishna,the Maakhan chora.Krishna teasing gopis who were having bath in the river,by hiding their clothes on the tree top.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you know bidzies...Why they talk about love they talk about Radha and krishna...it is believed that there was no such woman name radha ever existed...it has been proved radha's character came into picture after one poet wrote love peoms keeping krishna as main central of the plot and imaginary character radha as his PREYASHI..means lover..

but the meaning of radha means i give you the defination of radha "What does "RADHA" means "RA" = attain something and "Dha" = Moksha...SO RADHA = the person who desire to have Moksha...so that could be we all so in "Radha Krishna" Radha symbolize we all"

the purest love ever existed...and if you ever want to know more about krishna i recommand you to read book " Yugandhar" by shivaji sawant...it has very practical approach not mythological and you will instantly fall in love with him...

you know what is the meaning of MOHAN ..It means one who  make you fall in MOH means affection...if i am wrong p lease people correct me
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Awww! Haha! I have an idea about his pranks and stealing makkhan but hiding clothes of his gopis is really being flirt of the worst kind! 😆 Thanks for sharing, Sita di! 😃
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bidzie read my post on previous page...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bsingapury

you know bidzies...Why they talk about love they talk about Radha and krishna...it is believed that there was no such woman name radha ever existed...it has been proved radha's character came into picture after one poet wrote love peoms keeping krishna as main central of the plot and imaginary character radha as his PREYASHI..means lover..

but the meaning of radha means i give you the defination of radha "What does "RADHA" means "RA" = attain something and "Dha" = Moksha...SO RADHA = the person who desire to have Moksha...so that could be we all so in "Radha Krishna" Radha symbolize we all"

the purest love ever existed...and if you ever want to know more about krishna i recommand you to read book " Yugandhar" by shivaji sawant...it has very practical approach not mythological and you will instantly fall in love with him...

you know what is the meaning of MOHAN ..It means one who  make you fall in MOH means affection...if i am wrong p lease people correct me

Beena, I knew about Hindu Mytho from TV shows, so I did watch Radha-Krishna centric desi soaps. Don't have much idea about Radha except that she's the lover of Krishna. 

Yep I know what Mohan means...It means someone who can make you captivated in his charm and its the other name of Lord Krishna😊