MMT WED-Mein pareshan pareshan pareshan - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by crazy87

Can't understand as to why the Indu didn't try to stop this ceremony...Is she ready to accept Megha as her DIL and who made her realize this??? All this things will be clear in 2 days...

Strange part is that Renu has called her and informed her... dont know how did she get Indu's number though ... :)

And even after that she agreed... may be she wants to create problems for Megha by bringing Ridz back thats why abhi chup hai...😲
Originally posted by kkkap00r

Strange part is that Renu has called her and informed her... dont know how did she get Indu's number though ... :)

And even after that she agreed... may be she wants to create problems for Megha by bringing Ridz back thats why abhi chup hai...😲

Lagata hai NBT ke directors ne sare show halo ko serail me kam karne walo ke 1-1 telephone Directory de de hai...Jisko dekho useko pass sabka Telephone number hamesa raheta he hai like Ridz. Mom had Mohan's number and Now Renu have Indu's number...Or I think Megha must have requested Mohan to give the number of her Mother and stored in her phone...You know na MIL ko patane me kam aaega😆😆😆 To wahe se Renu ko mil gaya hoga...
Originally posted by crazy87

Lagata hai NBT ke directors ne sare show halo ko serail me kam karne walo ke 1-1 telephone Directory de de hai...Jisko dekho useko pass sabka Telephone number hamesa raheta he hai like Ridz. Mom had Mohan's number and Now Renu have Indu's number...Or I think Megha must have requested Mohan to give the number of her Mother and stored in her phone...You know na MIL ko patane me kam aaega😆😆😆 To wahe se Renu ko mil gaya hoga...

Waise mujhe to ye samajh nahi aaya tha ki Ridz ka number bhi Mohan ke cell me kaise aa gaya...us se pehle to nahi tha. Ho sakta hai shadi ke pheron ke time 7 vachan me se ek vachan ye bhi hoga ki cell number share karna ha... hahaha
🤗Congrats Vrinda... on your first MMT 🤗 🥳

Very Apt Title dear...👍🏼. .ye hai...Sab ke dil ka haal..😆

Congrats Vrinda..for opening ur first MMT...🤗🥳

Apt title dear...😃😃

ye lo me chocos lyi hun tere liye...😛

chalo epi started .vrinda tujhe congo haan 
yepiii renu kisi bhi jashan main shamil nahi hogi 😆
Episode begins with Renu-Sanju-tanu scene, they r not showing that last scene of previous epi!
Monu shares his family problems with his Sasural Walas!! :D
mohan chupa raha hai ... kyun kyun kyun????????????

baki serials main heroin jhoot pe jhoot bolti hai .yaha mohan ...

chalo nbt is unique

anyways mohan is confident ... n positive ... aacha hai