India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Whose reaction was equal 2 TRPs?

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Ok first point the TRPs are 3 and not 2 apparently!
so there is no huge dip from 3.4.. So in that case it is not such a huge deal i guess

and the other point is the 3 average is only if they consider the regular episodes n ignore the ME.
cz the ME scored a pathetic 2!
And factoring it in would give a TRP of 2.8

Ok  now coming to what i was actually about..

Most of u must have seen from what i posted, that I for one actually didn't complain for most of the episodes n was quite ok with even the footage given to Anjali as it seemed quite realistic to show the characters as they showed them
But the ME was the only episode from the entire week i slammed as utter crap due to the change of tune from serious+sad to funny+senseless. I actually bashed an episode for the first time for it illogical content.. (ya for the first time since IPK stared!! even i was shocked, but well i was disappointed and i said it here!)
People expected angst n they got comedy instead was my problem..

But i again loved the sweetness of the Monday n Tuesday episodes..

So my reaction seems to be reflected in the TRPs by the looks of it..

But i need to tell, if the idiots of the show realize that making Anjali sport a tummy which will ACTUALLY make more people sympathize with her plight, it might be healthier for the TRPs!!

So who else thought on the same lines as me?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam.gupta12swat.gpinkssBarundeewani19OnepoundChic

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
1st of all though a fall but 3 is bear able as compared to 2 yar,i had a mini heart attack i tell uOuch
the great M.E,not me LOL maha episode...it was a good watch 4 a random viewer or for a happy go lucky fan but as u said as a regular viewer it was surely a big blunder..i mean what was funny scenes for?, in such tense conditions, y were arhi behaving, the way they were behaving?, zero continuty zero grip on the story compared to very last episode,i was foolingly smiling over the cute scenes but i swear i was constantly saying what is going on what is going on, even a happy person like my mom changed the channel after 15 minutes Ouch

i was very much ready 4 such trp of m.e though i had a slight hope that may be pple have been watching it for promo scene,but eems like they also changed the channel,  nd one more falling factor may be timings of epi!

Edited by ainimonaya - 18 July 2012 at 4:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

1st of all though a fall but 3 is bear able as compared to 2 yar,i had a mini heart attack i tell uOuch
the great M.E,not me LOL maha episode...it was a good watch 4 a random viewer or for a happy go lucky fan but as u said as a regular viewer it was surely a big blunder..i mean what was funny scenes for?, in such tense conditions, y were arhi behaving, the way they were behaving?, zero continuty zero grip on the story compared to very last episode,i was foolingly smiling over the cute scenes but i swear i was constantly saying what is going on what is going on, even a happy person like my mom changed the channel after 15 minutes Ouch

i was very much ready 4 such trp of m.e though i had a slight hope that may be pple have been watching it for promo scene,but eems like they also changed the channel,  nd one more falling factor may be timings of epi!

yup!!

it was a good episode for a random viewer who could get a good laugh out of it!! but for a regular viewer it was a huge let down!!

that is why i actually said that other than for the last 5 minutes of the rose bouquet scene we could have done without the rest!! cz after friday the rose scene and the continuation of monday would have been more logical that what they stuffed int he middle!!

and i swear, i usually watch every IPK episode more that 3 times before i go to sleep..but till now i have NOT watched the ME again.
i downloaded it as i anwyay save all the HD videos from 1st day onwards..
but i doubt i will rewatch that as it is one episode i want to forget i even saw!! and ya what u said about ur mom changing the channel is true..cz had i been watching with some1 else they would have done too.
but well for the set of us just watching ArHi is enough..so we stuck through the episode!

but well i was predicting last night 3.0 as the expected one when some of us were speculating on it..seems i was pretty accurate..

OnepoundChic

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by ainimonaya

yup!!

it was a good episode for a random viewer who could get a good laugh out of it!! but for a regular viewer it was a huge let down!!

that is why i actually said that other than for the last 5 minutes of the rose bouquet scene we could have done without the rest!! cz after friday the rose scene and the continuation of monday would have been more logical that what they stuffed int he middle!!

and i swear, i usually watch every IPK episode more that 3 times before i go to sleep..but till now i have NOT watched the ME again.
i downloaded it as i anwyay save all the HD videos from 1st day onwards..
but i doubt i will rewatch that as it is one episode i want to forget i even saw!! and ya what u said about ur mom changing the channel is true..cz had i been watching with some1 else they would have done too.
but well for the set of us just watching ArHi is enough..so we stuck through the episode!

but well i was predicting last night 3.0 as the expected one when some of us were speculating on it..seems i was pretty accurate..

but i was expectin 3 + yar,may b anji didn't went well with the audience,coz it have been a year nd pple already want arhi now!

princessunara

fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
You know what it's because of the pathetic didi ki saut track, no one want this !!!
We want important scene between ArSHi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top