Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

For all PVians - Thodi dosti ho jaaye??? (Page 9)

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasadini

Originally posted by pal_maan

Originally posted by Prasadini

Hiii i'm Hinetea Prasadini from Tahiti  And lov arya and punarvivah fairy world

Yes, I love you arya

I love your poems Hinetea. They are sooo awesome. I just read your poem on Tahiti. 

WOnderfully described poem and I liked it more because it was for all PVians. 

Hope to see Tahiti some day... 

Real mein nahi to sapne mein dekh lungi (he he heLOL)

Thanks Pallavi i hope that you'll see Tahiti one day too we'll wellcome you with biiig hugHeart

Thanks Hinetea. I also hope that some I will see Tahiti. 

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Hi 
I am Shalini
I am big fan of GC and started watching PV due to him.Smile
But now I have fallen in love with KS alsoBig smile

Hey Shalini. Are you from India or somewhere else???

Khair, even I am a biggg Gurmeet fan. PV only for Gurmeet...

He's such an adorable person, a loving and caring individual.

Love him sooo very much

Sorry forgot to mention
I am from India.
Yes he is indeed a lving and caring person but also a humble person. That is best quality about him.
I actually came to know about GC from GHSP days. what about u?

Oh, I am in love with Maan Singh Khurana. No one, and I mean it, no one in this industry can show such an attitude of an arrogant businessman. Oh, he was, he is and will be the best in Tellywood. No matter how many come and go, no one touch the level he has increased raised through his acting in Geet. 

Khair, this is not a Geet forum. So, cant speak much.

But I am loving him as a cute Papa. He's the cutest fathers among all the actors on screen. And hats off to him that he choose such a different role. He didnt picked up anything related to just romancing. This shows his seriousness towards his work.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSK_4evershalini28

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _winnie_

Hi all...Big smile
I am also new hereSmile

Hey winnie!!! 

Welcome to PV forum. After spending some time in this forum, I can assure you that you wil have a very good time on this forum. People here are very lovable and caring. And sabse achhi baat, they have the capability to tolerate you without getting getting frustrated LOL

So, welcome to this dreamworld of Arya...
pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roopakishore

Hi am Roopa,

I was not knowing both GC and KS and I really liked this storyline and also used to see PV promos and I am watching PV from the 1st Episode without missing even single one. I love PV and I love Aarya,  this pair really brings magic on screen.  The moment they come on screen i cant get my eyes off from the screen.  There is no love between them yet that means no such love scenes as GHSP but still they are freaking awesome. They both can burn the screens with their awesome chemistry.  LOVE GC and KS.

Hey Roopa. 

I am following Maan, I mean Yash, I mean Gurmeet since GSPH. I love him as Maan, so I started watching PV only for him. Kratika, I knew, was a terrific actress as my mumma was a great of this Jhansi Ki Rani. But I never thought that Gurmeet could look better with anyone, but to my utter shock, their chemistry is more and more sizzling with the storyline. I am loving PV and hat's off to the CVs for a great concept.
shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Hi 
I am Shalini
I am big fan of GC and started watching PV due to him.Smile
But now I have fallen in love with KS alsoBig smile

Hey Shalini. Are you from India or somewhere else???

Khair, even I am a biggg Gurmeet fan. PV only for Gurmeet...

He's such an adorable person, a loving and caring individual.

Love him sooo very much

Sorry forgot to mention
I am from India.
Yes he is indeed a lving and caring person but also a humble person. That is best quality about him.
I actually came to know about GC from GHSP days. what about u?

Oh, I am in love with Maan Singh Khurana. No one, and I mean it, no one in this industry can show such an attitude of an arrogant businessman. Oh, he was, he is and will be the best in Tellywood. No matter how many come and go, no one touch the level he has increased raised through his acting in Geet. 

Khair, this is not a Geet forum. So, cant speak much.

But I am loving him as a cute Papa. He's the cutest fathers among all the actors on screen. And hats off to him that he choose such a different role. He didnt picked up anything related to just romancing. This shows his seriousness towards his work.

Yes I totally agree with he is a brilliant actor and he doesnt stick to certian role and explore himself.
Thats why I am a big fan of GC. I love him as MSK and I am more in love with Yash ScindhiaEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index