Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

For all PVians - Thodi dosti ho jaaye??? (Page 4)

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Originally posted by pal_maan

I am Zahra...
Of course I love PV...

But I love GC the most... :P
As you said, Opposites attract...the most...hehe ;)

But am a fan of KS as well...
Wasn't that big of a fan of hers...
Like I saw her few times in JKR...
And I liked her work...

And have been watching GC since GHSP days...
So the first and foremost reason for me to be watching PV is GC and only GC...
But then I liked the concept and this surprisingly awesome onscreen couple as well...
Since I liked KS as well, I was looking forward for this new couple...
And they both are doing a great job...

And as you must have already figured out, I usually talk a lot :)

Wow Zara, what an comment. You truly can speak so much. But I loved your comment thoroughly.

I guess, the reason why most PVian to like the show was Gurmeet. But, I think CVs are doing a great to compwl all the fans to love the concept.

And Kratika, for me, she's a surprise package. To be honest, being a Maaneet fan, I was not happy at all with the pair. But as the story is unfolding and the understanging between the two is increasing, their chemistry looks sssooo great.

Loving the story.
No extra rona dhona, no extra melodrama.
Bhagwan ki kasam, I am in love with this show now.

It's zaHra and not zara...haha...well just joking because basically this is what all my friends call me here...

I actually refrained myself from saying it earlier but since you said I thought of adding my thought as well...LOL

To be frank I never thought I would ever be able to watch any other show after GHSP...
to top it al it ended on my birthday and I cried buckets on that day...Cry
But then I was like well it HAD to come to an end sooner or later...
Then one day I got to know about PV nad then the promo...
OI was like I wonder whether this pair will work...
But since I liked KS and was already a big big fan of GC and was also very much interested with the concept...I gave it a try...

P.S even if I didnt like the concept, I would have watched it for GCLOL

Well this doesnt count because once I came to know about the concept I was in love with it since I love mature love stories and all...
And I always wanted to see GC as a father...and KS I had no doubt about her acting because she was awesome as and in JKR...

And surprisingly enough...this couple is doing wonders...I expected them to be good together...but they are really good...and after Maaneet I think I love AarYa the most from Indian Television...

I love everything and everyone from the show except that Bua...she should just go on a permanent yatra and never come back..but then I like it when Aarti replies her back and shows her her place in a proper way without insulting her and all...

ohh I also like their house...especially that bridge thing...It's so beautiful which makes me want to have it someday in my house when I will grow bigger and have a house of my own because right now Dad doesnt like it...just because he hates serials...lol...LOL

I said that you can now comment on kratika's and gurmeet's profiles whenever you want...
and your coments will be considered...like they will be counted and will not be taken as MIDs...and these ones are normally not counted since many members make fake IDs just to comment on profilesLOL

Thanks a lot. I may ask you some of the doubts that I have since I dont know much about IF. Waise to Jas, Anshra Di and Muskan used to help me, but Jas is on holiday, Anshra is a little busy and Muskan Di ko is waqt pareshan hi nahi karna chahiye. So, I may bother you sometime

Hope its fine with you

Aur nahi bhi fine hai to, 

thoda jhel lena na mujhe, 

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Hi i m ammu...

Hey Ammu. I love your posts also. I think, you, Raveena and Tabeer are the most active members of PV and it is you guys whose efforts have made this forum so active.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudGCian-

darrish Senior Member
darrish
darrish

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Hi, I am Rishma. I never knew Kratika or Gurmeet before PV. i actually started watching it because i saw the promo and thought the guy was cute and the concept was different. I am a diehard Aarya fan now and the show is my favorite. I love Gurmeet and Kratika!! Nice to meet you Pallavi!

-ProudGCian-

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supransi

hi pallavi.
I am anu.
I love gc n ks but gc more.u know why.
I am a fan of ghsp n jkr.
I am watching it for both.
In telugu pv palak name is also pallavi

Wow!!! you told me new thing about myself only. 

Even I am a bis big pankha actually AC of Gurmeet. 
And that was the inly reason I started watching PV but now I am in love with PV and KS also. She's an amazing actress..
-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Hi i m ammu...

Hey Ammu. I love your posts also. I think, you, Raveena and Tabeer are the most active members of PV and it is you guys whose efforts have made this forum so active.

o glad v make some revolution..LOLWink
welcome Hug...just rock d forum...Thumbs Up
pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

Hi pallavi I am maha.
U r most welcome to be our friend Smile

Hey Maha. Thank you so much

PVians are the best people. Though I dont know people from other forums, aur ab to janne ki ichha bhi nahi hai. Because I love PV and PVians.

PV forum is the best
pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Hi i m ammu...

Thank You Ammu. I will definitely try to be more active on PV forum

-ProudGCian-

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Hi i m ammu...

Thank You Ammu. I will definitely try to be more active on PV forum

tats so sweet of u dear...Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index