Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

For all PVians - Thodi dosti ho jaaye??? (Page 3)

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hi i m ammu...

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
By the way Pallavi, I just realised that you have just become a Groupbie.
So, congratulations for this.
Good thing is you can now comment on GC n KS's profiles without being tagged as MID LOLWinkTongue

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
hi pallavi.
I am anu.
I love gc n ks but gc more.u know why.
I am a fan of ghsp n jkr.
I am watching it for both.
In telugu pv palak name is also pallavi
maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hi pallavi I am maha.
U r most welcome to be our friend Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maan

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Hai Pallavi...Myself  Sudha

I'm a hard core fan of the brilliant stars GC and KS and ofcourse PV !

And undoubtedly I can say I love them to the core...they were blessed actors !!

Loving as Aarya exceptionally !!

Finally Welcome to the Aaryaland !! Have immense fun !!

So true yaar. They indeed the god gifted actors. 

Loving the present track and the way story is unfolding

AND I AM A DIE HARD GURMEET Fan.

I do like Kratika also, but I am a pankha of GUrmeet. 

Kya karu cant resist his presence yaar
pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

By the way Pallavi, I just realised that you have just become a Groupbie.
So, congratulations for this.
Good thing is you can now comment on GC n KS's profiles without being tagged as MID LOLWinkTongue

REally!!!!!!!! I didnt noticed that.
Thank You sooo much.

But I didnt understand the MID wala funda. It is something mutiple ID, hai na, Jas told me about that. But now this profile, tagged... yeh nahi samjha
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pal_maan

I am Zahra...
Of course I love PV...

But I love GC the most... :P
As you said, Opposites attract...the most...hehe ;)

But am a fan of KS as well...
Wasn't that big of a fan of hers...
Like I saw her few times in JKR...
And I liked her work...

And have been watching GC since GHSP days...
So the first and foremost reason for me to be watching PV is GC and only GC...
But then I liked the concept and this surprisingly awesome onscreen couple as well...
Since I liked KS as well, I was looking forward for this new couple...
And they both are doing a great job...

And as you must have already figured out, I usually talk a lot :)

Wow Zara, what an comment. You truly can speak so much. But I loved your comment thoroughly.

I guess, the reason why most PVian to like the show was Gurmeet. But, I think CVs are doing a great to compwl all the fans to love the concept.

And Kratika, for me, she's a surprise package. To be honest, being a Maaneet fan, I was not happy at all with the pair. But as the story is unfolding and the understanging between the two is increasing, their chemistry looks sssooo great.

Loving the story.
No extra rona dhona, no extra melodrama.
Bhagwan ki kasam, I am in love with this show now.

It's zaHra and not zara...haha...well just joking because basically this is what all my friends call me here...

I actually refrained myself from saying it earlier but since you said I thought of adding my thought as well...LOL

To be frank I never thought I would ever be able to watch any other show after GHSP...
to top it al it ended on my birthday and I cried buckets on that day...Cry
But then I was like well it HAD to come to an end sooner or later...
Then one day I got to know about PV nad then the promo...
OI was like I wonder whether this pair will work...
But since I liked KS and was already a big big fan of GC and was also very much interested with the concept...I gave it a try...

P.S even if I didnt like the concept, I would have watched it for GCLOL

Well this doesnt count because once I came to know about the concept I was in love with it since I love mature love stories and all...
And I always wanted to see GC as a father...and KS I had no doubt about her acting because she was awesome as and in JKR...

And surprisingly enough...this couple is doing wonders...I expected them to be good together...but they are really good...and after Maaneet I think I love AarYa the most from Indian Television...

I love everything and everyone from the show except that Bua...she should just go on a permanent yatra and never come back..but then I like it when Aarti replies her back and shows her her place in a proper way without insulting her and all...

ohh I also like their house...especially that bridge thing...It's so beautiful which makes me want to have it someday in my house when I will grow bigger and have a house of my own because right now Dad doesnt like it...just because he hates serials...lol...LOL

I said that you can now comment on kratika's and gurmeet's profiles whenever you want...
and your coments will be considered...like they will be counted and will not be taken as MIDs...and these ones are normally not counted since many members make fake IDs just to comment on profilesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

COLOGY

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Angry

Originally posted by pal_maan

I am Zahra...
Of course I love PV...

But I love GC the most... :P
As you said, Opposites attract...the most...hehe ;)

But am a fan of KS as well...
Wasn't that big of a fan of hers...
Like I saw her few times in JKR...
And I liked her work...

And have been watching GC since GHSP days...
So the first and foremost reason for me to be watching PV is GC and only GC...
But then I liked the concept and this surprisingly awesome onscreen couple as well...
Since I liked KS as well, I was looking forward for this new couple...
And they both are doing a great job...

And as you must have already figured out, I usually talk a lot :)

Wow Zara, what an comment. You truly can speak so much. But I loved your comment thoroughly.

I guess, the reason why most PVian to like the show was Gurmeet. But, I think CVs are doing a great to compwl all the fans to love the concept.

And Kratika, for me, she's a surprise package. To be honest, being a Maaneet fan, I was not happy at all with the pair. But as the story is unfolding and the understanging between the two is increasing, their chemistry looks sssooo great.

Loving the story.
No extra rona dhona, no extra melodrama.
Bhagwan ki kasam, I am in love with this show now.

It's zaHra and not zara...haha...well just joking because basically this is what all my friends call me here...

I actually refrained myself from saying it earlier but since you said I thought of adding my thought as well...LOL

To be frank I never thought I would ever be able to watch any other show after GHSP...
to top it al it ended on my birthday and I cried buckets on that day...Cry
But then I was like well it HAD to come to an end sooner or later...
Then one day I got to know about PV nad then the promo...
OI was like I wonder whether this pair will work...
But since I liked KS and was already a big big fan of GC and was also very much interested with the concept...I gave it a try...

P.S even if I didnt like the concept, I would have watched it for GCLOL

Well this doesnt count because once I came to know about the concept I was in love with it since I love mature love stories and all...
And I always wanted to see GC as a father...and KS I had no doubt about her acting because she was awesome as and in JKR...

And surprisingly enough...this couple is doing wonders...I expected them to be good together...but they are really good...and after Maaneet I think I love AarYa the most from Indian Television...

I love everything and everyone from the show except that Bua...she should just go on a permanent yatra and never come back..but then I like it when Aarti replies her back and shows her her place in a proper way without insulting her and all...

ohh I also like their house...especially that bridge thing...It's so beautiful which makes me want to have it someday in my house when I will grow bigger and have a house of my own because right now Dad doesnt like it...just because he hates serials...lol...LOL

Geet ended on your birthdayAngry
Nothing could be as sad as this, sach mein.
I was dreading to have a glimpse of Maan since Geet ended. I was veryyy sad because Geet was the only serial that watched otherwise I dont like serials. I didnt had computer also, so no pics and no videos also. Oh!!! Those 2 months were very bad. But then ,one day, I saw the promo of PV and was shocked then surprised and then I was jumping in joy.

Oh God, I screamed out loud to my brother that Maan is back and he was like Angry  
Nahiii!!!! This cant happen. Again this Maan (he he he he he). 

But I was on top of this world. 

But to be honest, first I didnt liked the look of Yash, but then when I saw him in blue T-shirt and then the bathroom promo, I was dead. Hayeee!!! he looked sizzling in both the promos. 

I doubted Gurmeet and Kratika's chemistry, but the two doing wonder in PV. And just as in the story their bond is becoming strong with every passing day, the chemistry between the two is simply becoming awesome. Now, I have started to believe ke Kratika ke alawa Aarti ka kirdaar koi aur nibha hi nahi sakta tha. She's so amazing as Aarti and with her confused looks and antics. Loving her.

And the bridge. That's really so beautiful. I too want something like that in my house (Of course when I will buy my own). That's a beautiful set they have used. Nothing huge huge but more like a home.

And I noted it down that it's zaHra and now zara.  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index