For all PVians - Thodi dosti ho jaaye??? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pal_maan

Thank You Ammu. I will definitely try to be more active on PV forum

tats so sweet of u dear...😊
Originally posted by darrish

Hi, I am Rishma. I never knew Kratika or Gurmeet before PV. i actually started watching it because i saw the promo and thought the guy was cute and the concept was different. I am a diehard Aarya fan now and the show is my favorite. I love Gurmeet and Kratika!! Nice to meet you Pallavi!

Thank You Rishma. I am so glad that I made this post (self praise he he he he) but seriously, I came to know so many wonderful people here. 

And I am die hard Gurmeet fan. I love to call him Maan only, but yeh PV forum hai na, to isliye dont use that name. But I love him so much and that was only reason why I started to watch PV.

And count me in because now even I am a diehard  fan Aarya..

Thanks a lot. I may ask you some of the doubts that I have since I dont know much about IF. Waise to Jas, Anshra Di and Muskan used to help me, but Jas is on holiday, Anshra is a little busy and Muskan Di ko is waqt pareshan hi nahi karna chahiye. So, I may bother you sometime

Hope its fine with you

Aur nahi bhi fine hai to, 

thoda jhel lena na mujhe, 

OF COURSE you can...
I will be more than happy...I just hope that I will know about what you are asking though πŸ˜†

exactly...can you imagine my plight...
15th Dec...they ended GHSP on that day...
that had been the worst birthday ever...well not really because before watching the last epi I had a blastπŸ˜†

Same here////that bathroom Promo...made me go dhak dhak...hihi...
and the hairstyle...before seeing GC with it...if anyone would have asked me...I would have said it looked gay to me...
But as usual...GC made me change my mind...
No doubt I loved him more with the sexy stubble...but I gradually started liking his look in PV as well...

And now when I look back...I say to myself...Maybe GHSP ended for something better...
Because I really love PV now...
And I hope soon the AarYa pair will make me feel butterflies inside as well...πŸ˜†
But as of now...they are this one sweet couple, little bit of shying and all...which makes you fall in love with them...
Nice to meet you all guys..

I was waiting for the comment from Tabeer also, as I really want to know her also. But koi baat nahi. Tabeer jab bhi aap yeh msg dekho to yaad se comment zarur karna. 

Raveena aur Ammu se mili main, bus aap hi reh gaye ho...

Chalo, bye, need to go to office.

Its a very sad thig for me nowadays. Cant watch PV. So, your posts make me happy and eager to watch the episode

Thank you guys for warm welcome.

Originally posted by zahra15

OF COURSE you can...
I will be more than happy...I just hope that I will know about what you are asking though πŸ˜†

exactly...can you imagine my plight...
15th Dec...they ended GHSP on that day...
that had been the worst birthday ever...well not really because before watching the last epi I had a blastπŸ˜†

Same here////that bathroom Promo...made me go dhak dhak...hihi...
and the hairstyle...before seeing GC with it...if anyone would have asked me...I would have said it looked gay to me...
But as usual...GC made me change my mind...
No doubt I loved him more with the sexy stubble...but I gradually started liking his look in PV as well...

And now when I look back...I say to myself...Maybe GHSP ended for something better...
Because I really love PV now...
And I hope soon the AarYa pair will make me feel butterflies inside as well...πŸ˜†
But as of now...they are this one sweet couple, little bit of shying and all...which makes you fall in love with them...

Of course, they are a cute cute couple right. 

Would love to continue the chat zara but need to rush. But is post ke baad mujhe bhool nahi jana

Waise I have very bad habit of reminding people about my presence.

And I promise I will ask you what you must be knowing. I am a little dumbo with computer thingy
hi pallavi ...
my name is deepa.
i am a great fan of GC ...love  arya more...
AND A GRAND WELCOME TO PV FORUM...
Hello PALLAVI,I'm Sampa.I started watching pv jst & jst bcoz of GC.I'm die hard GC fan & love Him in all His avataars,be it-Shri Ram,My Maan,Yashu,jahan mera GC wahan main.sorry yaar,ye toh mera intro hona tha par GC ka bio-data ho gaya.But wat to do crazily in love wid him na.Anyways enlighten me wid ur likes and dislikes.

Of course, they are a cute cute couple right. 

Would love to continue the chat zara but need to rush. But is post ke baad mujhe bhool nahi jana

Waise I have very bad habit of reminding people about my presence.

And I promise I will ask you what you must be knowing. I am a little dumbo with computer thingy

I like making friends and I dont forget them...
but yea at times, i am hell busy...like yesterday itself my mock exams were over and in 2 months time I have my finals..so I may get busy but I dont forget them...πŸ˜†

btw i sent you a request and a scrap as well...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by deepaluvgc

hi pallavi ...
my name is deepa.
i am a great fan of GC ...love  arya more...
AND A GRAND WELCOME TO PV FORUM...

Hey Deepa, thanks for a warm welcome

Even I love the GREAT GURMEET CHOUDHARY...
Originally posted by sweetsampa39

Hello PALLAVI,I'm Sampa.I started watching pv jst & jst bcoz of GC.I'm die hard GC fan & love Him in all His avataars,be it-Shri Ram,My Maan,Yashu,jahan mera GC wahan main.sorry yaar,ye toh mera intro hona tha par GC ka bio-data ho gaya.But wat to do crazily in love wid him na.Anyways enlighten me wid ur likes and dislikes.

Me too, me too, I love in every avtar. He's just adorable. When I fist saw him as Sri Ram (in a pic, I never watched the serial) I felt he didnt look good, as I was watching GSPH that time and looked irresistible as Maan Singh Khurana. So, first impression of Sri Ram was not that good. But then, I again I saw his pic as Sri Ram a few days later and surprisingly I thought he looked so cute as Sri Ram. And I was flat when he proposed Debina in Patil, Patni aur Woh (again Watched on youtube) I loved him more...

Awww!!!!! He looked so adorable. And any would go fida for such a proposal..

And yes, once we start start talking about Gurmeet, it is nearly impossible to stop, hai na???

By the way, I like to read romantic novels. And love to watch fiction movies. 
And my favourite is to take my bike and go on a long drive with friends and then have a nice meal at any dhaba. Oh!!! That's so fun

And dislikes - I HATE TO STUDY