Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodByeMr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ACTUALLY I HAVE FOLLOWED ALL OF ROHAN'S PERFORMANCES IN DID, STARTING FROM HIS AUDITIONS.AND  I ALWAYS KNEW HE IS ONE OF THE BEST CONTESTANTS ON THE SHOW ALONG WITH SOUMYA... YOU SHOULD WATCH HIS MEGA AUDITIONS- HIS QUICK STYLE WAS JUST SUPERB.

I HAVE LOVED ALL HIS SOLO AND DUET PERFORMANCES ... I REMEMBER HIS FIRST SOLO, HE DID LYRICAL HIPHOP ON THE SONG ABHI MUJHME KAHIN, he got standing ovationtion, awesome comments, the judges called him chota-raghav which indeed is true...
AND FROM THAT DAY I HAVE BEEN ROOTING FOR HIM...AND ALSO IN MOST OF THE GROUP PERFORMANCES HE STOOD OUT FOR ME, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF HIS PERFECT TIMING WITH RAGHAV  AND ALL HIS MOVES ARE LIKE A MIRROR IMAGE OF RAGHAV'S

HE CONTINUED TO GIVE GOOD, FLAWLESS PERFORMANCES LIKE

SURAJ HUWA,
DIL TOH BACCHA HAI,
DHOOM TANA,
MERE BINA
SUNRI SAKHI
JAI JAI SHIV SHANKAR
RAIN DANCE
RANJA RANJA
PAUL-ROHAN DUET OFCOURSE ..

TILL NOW HE HAS DONE BASICALLY  VARIOUS DANCE FORMS , TO NAME A FEW

1.BEAT BREAKING
2,FREESTYLE AND FREESTYLE WITH RAIN DANCE
3.LYRICAL:-  LYRICAL HIP-HOP
                      LYRICAL FREESTYLE
                      LOW LYRICAL
4.CONTEMPORARY (WITH SUCH GRACE)
5.JOGVA
6.PASO DOBLE
9.AERIAL ACT (ROHAN WAS GOING TO PERFORM AN AWESOME AERIAL ACT  BUT HE GOT HURT DURING REHEARSALS, BUT I AM SURE HE WILL DO IT NEXT WEEK )

ROHAN IS LIKE A MIRROR, WHATEVER CHOREOGRAPHY IS GIVEN TO HIM, HE PULLS IT OFF WITH SUCH PRECISE AND CLEAN MOVEMENTS. HIS EXPRESSIONS ARE BANG-ON, HIS LIP-SYNC IS PERFECT. HE IS A HIP-HOP BOY BUT CAN DO CONTEMPORARY  WITH ALOT OF GRACE AND PERFECT POSTURE (POINTED TOE )

SO BASICALLY HE IS ONE OF THE MOST VERSATILE AND CONSISTENT DANCERS ON THE SHOW.

YES HE IS UNDERRATED, BUT I JUST HOPE HE MAKES IT IN TOP-4 <3<3<3
LOVE U ROHAN-CHOTA RAGHAV
Edited by dazey - 11 years ago
frankshk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no doubt Rohan also a Great Dancer, but as Compare with Faisal .. Faisal has little edge from Rohan, Rohan yet to not perform Aerial Act then Faisal did two times, one with Shalini & one Solo performance with Aerial act.. Come On Rohan, i wanna see Your Aerial Act Baby :D

there r many FAN of rohan praise Rohan, just imagine Guy? If Faisal in Raghav Team ? hope you got ma point :p
sunom thumbnail
he is never under-rated. He always got more appreciation than others.
He does not deserve here more if his performance is not liked by Janta.
Judges have completed their formalities. Now Jana has their own favorites. He is not only one contestant here. Soumya, Jeet, etc. are strongest and some more. Now whosoever would perform well, will be able to get results accordingly. Writing in capital words was necessary when you were sure about his capability. ,
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is fabulous esp. when he performed in sun re saki. I am his fan. Love him. I would be sad if he gets eliminate or be in danger zone next week. He deserves to be in top 4.
ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Evryone talks abt Rohan bein under-rated or ( watevr the wrd is...)
But in my point of view NO...(no one in DID has been inacted on dat issue)
Rohan is a very sweet guy...always silent n he really has got skills.
Mayb its bcz of his quiet nature nobody notices him...
but evn he's got the place like evry othr kids in DID.

ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: frankshk

no doubt Rohan also a Great Dancer, but as Compare with Faisal .. Faisal has little edge from Rohan, Rohan yet to not perform Aerial Act then Faisal did two times, one with Shalini & one Solo performance with Aerial act.. Come On Rohan, i wanna see Your Aerial Act Baby :D

there r many FAN of rohan praise Rohan, just imagine Guy? If Faisal in Raghav Team ? hope you got ma point :p

IF FAISAL HAD BEEN IN RAGHAV"S TEAM THN BANG ON 😃 dat would b superb...bt PRINCE is also GUD.